Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Min's Humanoids! (g/t/usd)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@khe HELLO!! Sorry for the wait, for some reason I completely missed this message. Are you still interested in this commission?
@khe HELLO!! Sorry for the wait, for some reason I completely missed this message. Are you still interested in this commission?
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@newtbrainedmin yes absolutely still interested. i am sorry if i didn't ping and i was supposed to

eta i typoed your username
@newtbrainedmin yes absolutely still interested. i am sorry if i didn't ping and i was supposed to

eta i typoed your username
hi staff could i please have clarinet apparel? i love you

6XCD9ya.png
@khe oh no I am subscribed to the thread, just somehow still missed your post HAH........ You are on the queue now and I will pm you with my paypal info shortly! Thanks so much!
@khe oh no I am subscribed to the thread, just somehow still missed your post HAH........ You are on the queue now and I will pm you with my paypal info shortly! Thanks so much!
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
hello! i was sent sketches, but i'm unsure if the sketches were the final, or if theres another step coming..? im trying to keep my comm tracker up to date! thank you :>
hello! i was sent sketches, but i'm unsure if the sketches were the final, or if theres another step coming..? im trying to keep my comm tracker up to date! thank you :>
@Celestriakle Hi!! The next step is full or partial payment, after which I will continue to finish the piece! :>
@Celestriakle Hi!! The next step is full or partial payment, after which I will continue to finish the piece! :>
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
oh, i didnt realize that was what we were waiting for, im so sorry! how much do i owe you?
oh, i didnt realize that was what we were waiting for, im so sorry! how much do i owe you?
@NewtBrainedMin
Option B Form wrote:

Please link any references of your character: Will send in a PM!
Cell-shaded or Painted? Cell-shaded!
How much of the character do you want shown (bust/halfbody/fullbody/etc.)?: 2 busts!
Anything else that is important to you: could the characters be interacting? (with hands ect.) its fine if not ^^

@NewtBrainedMin
Option B Form wrote:

Please link any references of your character: Will send in a PM!
Cell-shaded or Painted? Cell-shaded!
How much of the character do you want shown (bust/halfbody/fullbody/etc.)?: 2 busts!
Anything else that is important to you: could the characters be interacting? (with hands ect.) its fine if not ^^

decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
@Celestriakle No worries!! The price is 5 USD/500g/600kt :>
@Celestriakle No worries!! The price is 5 USD/500g/600kt :>
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@decays Wonderful! I believe it would be no problem to draw some interaction, especially with hands! I have added you to the queue :)
@decays Wonderful! I believe it would be no problem to draw some interaction, especially with hands! I have added you to the queue :)
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9