Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Min's Humanoids! (g/t/usd)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@3idolon absolutely! I like to have the slot claimed on the forum, but all other information is fine through PM :)
@3idolon absolutely! I like to have the slot claimed on the forum, but all other information is fine through PM :)
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@NewtBrainedMin

Ok great! I'll PM you now, thanks!
@NewtBrainedMin

Ok great! I'll PM you now, thanks!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
[center] [emoji=paintbrush size=1]
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@NewtBrainedMin i hath returned (i still hope it's okay to ping, oopsie)
  • Which dragon would you like humanized? (Please link or use an image): Gyshua!
  • Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?: fullbody
  • Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?: human skin! not sure about the tone..probably on the lighter-side?
  • Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?: hmm. probably his clothes? i dunno. go wherever the wind takes you on this part LOL
  • Any notes on personality?: charismatic, calm and collected, manipulative for his own goals, but generally not evil. "i want to see how much chaos i can bring into the world, but im not gonna be a butt to people who aren't bothering me"
  • Any notes on fashion style?: idk about this one tbh. maybe his apparel can inspire? but otherwise :shrug emoji:
  • Anything else that is important to you: if you somehow work his pearl into it, can it be like the art in his bio, all dark and such? probably have, like, floaty eyes somewhere like in the first art in his bio. rip pink clawtips

if possible, i'll snag the other slot too. if not, just gyshua is fine!
  • Which dragon would you like humanized? (Please link or use an image): Yves!
  • Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?: fullbody again
  • Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?: human skintone, mhm. tan-skinned
  • Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?: nothing in particular. up to you!
  • Any notes on personality?: happy-go-lucky and bubbly! he's a soft boi, a cinnamon roll. too good for this world
  • Any notes on fashion style?: something along the lines of his dragon apparel. brightly coloured stuff, but the exact articles aren't too important
  • Anything else that is important to you: as long as he has a happy smile all is good with me <3
@NewtBrainedMin i hath returned (i still hope it's okay to ping, oopsie)
  • Which dragon would you like humanized? (Please link or use an image): Gyshua!
  • Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?: fullbody
  • Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?: human skin! not sure about the tone..probably on the lighter-side?
  • Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?: hmm. probably his clothes? i dunno. go wherever the wind takes you on this part LOL
  • Any notes on personality?: charismatic, calm and collected, manipulative for his own goals, but generally not evil. "i want to see how much chaos i can bring into the world, but im not gonna be a butt to people who aren't bothering me"
  • Any notes on fashion style?: idk about this one tbh. maybe his apparel can inspire? but otherwise :shrug emoji:
  • Anything else that is important to you: if you somehow work his pearl into it, can it be like the art in his bio, all dark and such? probably have, like, floaty eyes somewhere like in the first art in his bio. rip pink clawtips

if possible, i'll snag the other slot too. if not, just gyshua is fine!
  • Which dragon would you like humanized? (Please link or use an image): Yves!
  • Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?: fullbody again
  • Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?: human skintone, mhm. tan-skinned
  • Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?: nothing in particular. up to you!
  • Any notes on personality?: happy-go-lucky and bubbly! he's a soft boi, a cinnamon roll. too good for this world
  • Any notes on fashion style?: something along the lines of his dragon apparel. brightly coloured stuff, but the exact articles aren't too important
  • Anything else that is important to you: as long as he has a happy smile all is good with me <3
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye Welcome back!! I've put you up for two slots :)
@Twye Welcome back!! I've put you up for two slots :)
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@NewtBrainedMin I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!!
@NewtBrainedMin I'd love to be added to your pinglist please!!
0gSKMbv.gif
@Seraph822 Awesome! Would you prefer the general pinglist or a one-time ping for opening?
@Seraph822 Awesome! Would you prefer the general pinglist or a one-time ping for opening?
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@NewtBrainedMin i'd like the general pinglist please!
@NewtBrainedMin i'd like the general pinglist please!
0gSKMbv.gif
@monaphox, @Hikumi, @mothyy, @Twye, @WitchyyWeasel, @3idolon, @Seraph822

Hello all! Opening up 3 slots for now. Probably will open more afterwards, but we shall see!
@monaphox, @Hikumi, @mothyy, @Twye, @WitchyyWeasel, @3idolon, @Seraph822

Hello all! Opening up 3 slots for now. Probably will open more afterwards, but we shall see!
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
- bump -
- bump -
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab