Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Min's Humanoids! (g/t/usd)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@NewtBrainedMin Hey! I'll grab a spot! And I may grab another one if they remain open for a bit... >.>

Option B Form wrote: [Full body]
Please link any references of your character:

Auri

This is from a very generic doll maker, so feel free to grab inspiration from the doll and/or the dragon! Playing with the design (or not) is fine by me!

Which piece(s) of mine do you want your commission to resemble? (please link):

I like the bold lines on this character, though Auri will probably have a more colorful palette :)

Anything else that is important to you:

Auri is a dock-worker-turned-pirate with fabulous hair and an adventurous spirit. He has a special connection to the moon.

Would it possible to pattern his skin with his Koi tert coloring?

Thank you!
@NewtBrainedMin Hey! I'll grab a spot! And I may grab another one if they remain open for a bit... >.>

Option B Form wrote: [Full body]
Please link any references of your character:

Auri

This is from a very generic doll maker, so feel free to grab inspiration from the doll and/or the dragon! Playing with the design (or not) is fine by me!

Which piece(s) of mine do you want your commission to resemble? (please link):

I like the bold lines on this character, though Auri will probably have a more colorful palette :)

Anything else that is important to you:

Auri is a dock-worker-turned-pirate with fabulous hair and an adventurous spirit. He has a special connection to the moon.

Would it possible to pattern his skin with his Koi tert coloring?

Thank you!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon awesome, welcome back!! I'll get to sketching, woohoo! :)
@3idolon awesome, welcome back!! I'll get to sketching, woohoo! :)
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
^ bump ^
^ bump ^
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
^ bump ^
^ bump ^
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
>.> I may grab another slot if they're still open tomorrow....
>.> I may grab another slot if they're still open tomorrow....
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@NewtBrainedMin (forgot to @ !)
I'd love to get a design from you! <3
Which dragon would you like humanized? (Please link or use an image): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68877536
Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?: Waist-up!
Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?: Yep! I'd imagine her as Caucasian with freckles ! <3
Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?: She's very soft and loves to bake, so anything related to that!
Any notes on personality?: She's very nice, and extremely clumsy, so if you'd like you can include batter on her clothes!
Any notes on fashion style?: Any clothes work! Would be nice if you could include her apron though!
Anything else that is important to you: Please dont draw her with the glasses! And if it matters, as a human she'd be around 19!
@NewtBrainedMin (forgot to @ !)
I'd love to get a design from you! <3
Which dragon would you like humanized? (Please link or use an image): https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68877536
Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?: Waist-up!
Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?: Yep! I'd imagine her as Caucasian with freckles ! <3
Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?: She's very soft and loves to bake, so anything related to that!
Any notes on personality?: She's very nice, and extremely clumsy, so if you'd like you can include batter on her clothes!
Any notes on fashion style?: Any clothes work! Would be nice if you could include her apron though!
Anything else that is important to you: Please dont draw her with the glasses! And if it matters, as a human she'd be around 19!
ye
@Chipfloof Awesome! She's very cute, I'll put your place in the slots up asap :)
@Chipfloof Awesome! She's very cute, I'll put your place in the slots up asap :)
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
^ bump ^
^ bump ^
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@NewtBrainedMin Hello! I would love to grab a spot but have a question: (since I don't want to overwhelm you or anything ^^') I don't have a reference picture for an OC of mine I'd like drawn, but I do have pictures and written references for their looks, outfit, etc. Would that be do-able, and would that count as option A or B if so?
@NewtBrainedMin Hello! I would love to grab a spot but have a question: (since I don't want to overwhelm you or anything ^^') I don't have a reference picture for an OC of mine I'd like drawn, but I do have pictures and written references for their looks, outfit, etc. Would that be do-able, and would that count as option A or B if so?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke That would be no problem! I would count that as option B :^)
@SarcasticHawke That would be no problem! I would count that as option B :^)
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9