Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Min's Humanoids! (g/t/usd)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
oh gosh can I be added to general pinglist?
oh gosh can I be added to general pinglist?
@lalafell Absolutely, I've added you!
@lalafell Absolutely, I've added you!
tumblr_inline_nwjza9o9DU1tqyuge_100.png » old dragon thread
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@NewtBrainedMin Im assuming ur open? If not then ima just put this here too use later when you open :D

Which dragon would you like humanized?: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53738165
Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?:
Bust
Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?:
Human skin, average white please?
Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?:
No idea
Any notes on personality?:
nope
Any notes on fashion style?:
Uh please just give him an eye covering thingy :D
Anything else that is important to you:
Just the eye covering tbh

Also is it ok if I pay with elemental vial and just 100kt? :D
@NewtBrainedMin Im assuming ur open? If not then ima just put this here too use later when you open :D

Which dragon would you like humanized?: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53738165
Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?:
Bust
Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?:
Human skin, average white please?
Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?:
No idea
Any notes on personality?:
nope
Any notes on fashion style?:
Uh please just give him an eye covering thingy :D
Anything else that is important to you:
Just the eye covering tbh

Also is it ok if I pay with elemental vial and just 100kt? :D
69873495.png46486526.png90121577.png87188765.png9396437.png
@VanceRuth Yes indeed, I'm open! That payment will work perfectly, I'm adding you to the slots :)
@VanceRuth Yes indeed, I'm open! That payment will work perfectly, I'm adding you to the slots :)
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
- bump -
- bump -
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
- bump -
- bump -
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
@NewtBrainedMin [b]Which dragon would you like humanized?:[/b] My lovely lad Vassal[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62721193][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627212/62721193_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?:[/b] Fullbody please! [b]Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?:[/b] I'm going to leave it up to you? [b]Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?:[/b] Most definitely his eyes and the whole "magical gardener" thing. I don't have any lore written for him, but he's a magical gardener so I don't imagine that he'd be super clean all the time. [b]Any notes on personality?:[/b] I'm still figuring out his personality. ^^' [b]Any notes on fashion style?:[/b] Practical, but loose and non-restrictive. But I'll leave it mostly up to you. [b]Anything else that is important to you:[/b] Nothing I can think of. Oh! I'll be paying using gems.
@NewtBrainedMin

Which dragon would you like humanized?: My lovely lad Vassal62721193_350.png

Bust, waist-up, or fullbody?: Fullbody please!

Do you want your dragon to have human skin? If so, what race/skintone do you imagine them as/having?: I'm going to leave it up to you?

Which features of this dragon would you like emphasized in the design?: Most definitely his eyes and the whole "magical gardener" thing. I don't have any lore written for him, but he's a magical gardener so I don't imagine that he'd be super clean all the time.

Any notes on personality?: I'm still figuring out his personality. ^^'

Any notes on fashion style?: Practical, but loose and non-restrictive. But I'll leave it mostly up to you.

Anything else that is important to you: Nothing I can think of. Oh! I'll be paying using gems.
they/them - artist - perpetually tired - mmm art (someday i swear i'll do something nice with this spaccceeeee)
@ShadowsKeep Great!! I'll put you up in the slots and try to send you a sketch soon :)
@ShadowsKeep Great!! I'll put you up in the slots and try to send you a sketch soon :)
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
- bump -
- bump -
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
[quote = "General Pinglist"]@monaphox, @Hikumi, @mothyy, @Twye, @WitchyyWeasel, @3idolon, @Seraph822, @lalafell, @ttaikapapu[/quote] [center]Hello! Opening 4 slots today!
General Pinglist wrote:
Hello! Opening 4 slots today!
» snapper save
» galopa's old oaks

» art shop
» sales tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9