Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Art Shop (April; CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@WhistlewindWolf

Hi! I'd like to grab a slot, please.

I WANT ART!
Name: velvetpaws
FR ID: 152597
Flight: Arcane

Request: color bust
Total cost: 100 levels +?? pending choice of dragon

Is it too much trouble if I ask you to look at one of my lair tabs and pick the dragon you most want to draw? If it is, I can narrow it down for you.
@WhistlewindWolf

Hi! I'd like to grab a slot, please.

I WANT ART!
Name: velvetpaws
FR ID: 152597
Flight: Arcane

Request: color bust
Total cost: 100 levels +?? pending choice of dragon

Is it too much trouble if I ask you to look at one of my lair tabs and pick the dragon you most want to draw? If it is, I can narrow it down for you.
MmSftql.png
@xXShiverXx
I WANT CARDS!
Name: GrimLollie
FR ID: 482759
Flight: Shadow

Request: 2 Template cards
Total cost: 80 Levels
Other:
@xXShiverXx
I WANT CARDS!
Name: GrimLollie
FR ID: 482759
Flight: Shadow

Request: 2 Template cards
Total cost: 80 Levels
Other:
6JB8InK.pngFlCR7xE.png
@velvetpaws How about Jinaiya? If there's another you'd rather have art of, just let me know. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19694834][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/196949/19694834_350.png[/img][/url] For a colored bust, total would be 120 levels.
@velvetpaws

How about Jinaiya? If there's another you'd rather have art of, just let me know.

19694834_350.png

For a colored bust, total would be 120 levels.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf

Ideally someone in the first tab? (They're my currently in-progress lore dragons.) But if you don't like drawing mirrors, then Jinaiya is great! ^_^

(just pinged myself, d'oh)
@WhistlewindWolf

Ideally someone in the first tab? (They're my currently in-progress lore dragons.) But if you don't like drawing mirrors, then Jinaiya is great! ^_^

(just pinged myself, d'oh)
MmSftql.png
@GrimLollie thank you for the order! I'll DM you shortly for details!
@GrimLollie thank you for the order! I'll DM you shortly for details!
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
@hokei, I don’t mind artistic freedom, so I wouldn’t mind any of those things. I think there’s only three things I would really be looking for... which would be her bi-colored hair, the different eyes (the one Dark Sclera and one normal Nature eyes) and her speckled skin tone.

Everything else, I’ll leave up to you. I would trust your judgment on it. If you decide that you wanted to change her pointy ears or even her hairstyle, I’d be fine with it as long as the hair kept those two color tones.

I just mentioned them for your reference. If you could keep the three things I mentioned, I’d be super grateful. Otherwise, you can just have fun with it. If you really don’t want to draw her, I don’t mind switching out the dragon. For now, I’ll keep the order as is?

@hokei, I don’t mind artistic freedom, so I wouldn’t mind any of those things. I think there’s only three things I would really be looking for... which would be her bi-colored hair, the different eyes (the one Dark Sclera and one normal Nature eyes) and her speckled skin tone.

Everything else, I’ll leave up to you. I would trust your judgment on it. If you decide that you wanted to change her pointy ears or even her hairstyle, I’d be fine with it as long as the hair kept those two color tones.

I just mentioned them for your reference. If you could keep the three things I mentioned, I’d be super grateful. Otherwise, you can just have fun with it. If you really don’t want to draw her, I don’t mind switching out the dragon. For now, I’ll keep the order as is?

GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Cool -- I definitely can keep the three things and I'm super excited to draw her! Thank you so much for understanding and for being clear and flexible!
@Katsuji Cool -- I definitely can keep the three things and I'm super excited to draw her! Thank you so much for understanding and for being clear and flexible!
@velvetpaws

How about Skilliaj? That would be 105, 100 for the base and 5 for the nightshroud's collar.
@velvetpaws

How about Skilliaj? That would be 105, 100 for the base and 5 for the nightshroud's collar.
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf

Perfect!! I'll get working on those levels.
@WhistlewindWolf

Perfect!! I'll get working on those levels.
MmSftql.png
@Hootsforce
Sending a bunch over for squidragon! Overall should be 299 levels, will get that last level... sometime, probably.
@Hootsforce
Sending a bunch over for squidragon! Overall should be 299 levels, will get that last level... sometime, probably.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27