Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Art Shop (April; CLOSED)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@squidragon,

No worries. I can wait literal months, so take as much time as you need and I hope you have a good rest! I know life can be hectic. Please take it easy and I hope you have a great rest of the week!
@squidragon,

No worries. I can wait literal months, so take as much time as you need and I hope you have a good rest! I know life can be hectic. Please take it easy and I hope you have a great rest of the week!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@WhistlewindWolf
is the white spot on the familar's head intentional? seems like a stray mark.

this is beautiful! i like how it's weighted toward the lower left with everything drifting up and to the right. it's an elegant pose. i appreciate the detailing in the apparel and the bells and familiar and the genes—everything!, in both the linework and coloring! the gradients on asni are lovely. thank you for helping me spoil my dragon. i'll be adding this art to thon's bio <3
@WhistlewindWolf
is the white spot on the familar's head intentional? seems like a stray mark.

this is beautiful! i like how it's weighted toward the lower left with everything drifting up and to the right. it's an elegant pose. i appreciate the detailing in the apparel and the bells and familiar and the genes—everything!, in both the linework and coloring! the gradients on asni are lovely. thank you for helping me spoil my dragon. i'll be adding this art to thon's bio <3

@snugglebug
he
@snugglebug

It's supposed to be a light reflection, but it looks a little strange because it isn't lined like the others. I'm glad you like it, I love drawing pcs!
@snugglebug

It's supposed to be a light reflection, but it looks a little strange because it isn't lined like the others. I'm glad you like it, I love drawing pcs!
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf ah! it makes sense, knowing it's a highlight now. art's in the bio now and i'm so [emoji=guardian love size=1][emoji=guardian star size=1] about it. many thanks, once again!!
@WhistlewindWolf
ah! it makes sense, knowing it's a highlight now. art's in the bio now and i'm so about it. many thanks, once again!!

@snugglebug
he
@hokei thanks for the reping and adding the signature hfdsfhsd thats very important since I like adding art to the characters toyhouse but I dont like uploading stuff without watermark/signature
they look very cool I really like how they look in your style! (just wondering, was the ear shape of gabriel too much of a specific? asking bc he has a weirdo shape characteristic of him but I totally get if its too much fhdsfhs)
@hokei thanks for the reping and adding the signature hfdsfhsd thats very important since I like adding art to the characters toyhouse but I dont like uploading stuff without watermark/signature
they look very cool I really like how they look in your style! (just wondering, was the ear shape of gabriel too much of a specific? asking bc he has a weirdo shape characteristic of him but I totally get if its too much fhdsfhs)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Hikumi
Oh no! Oh my gosh my eyes just completely did not read that part for some reason. I’m happy to go back and change it if you would like, sorry!
@Hikumi
Oh no! Oh my gosh my eyes just completely did not read that part for some reason. I’m happy to go back and change it if you would like, sorry!
@hokei
its okie, if you can change that I really appreciate it ;; since Gabriel's ear shape is one of the most relevant features he has - I will happily throw in a tiny extra treasure for ya!
@hokei
its okie, if you can change that I really appreciate it ;; since Gabriel's ear shape is one of the most relevant features he has - I will happily throw in a tiny extra treasure for ya!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Katsuji I'm back with art!! I did move the sparrow to the dog's tail so it didn't block so much of the dog's face and such but, this was fun! [img]https://i.imgur.com/V06Khl8.png[/img]
@Katsuji I'm back with art!!

I did move the sparrow to the dog's tail so it didn't block so much of the dog's face and such but, this was fun!

V06Khl8.png
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@squidragon,

Ooooooooooh! I love them!!! Thank you so much for drawing all of them! I glad to hear you had fun with them. Good call on the placement of the bird! Everyone looks absolutely adorable. I can not thank you enough for drawing all of them together! I can’t wait to code this into the respective dragon Profiles.

Two quick questions:

Is the dog’s fur purposefully speckled along the back? And which credit link would you like me to use? Clan Profile, the Blanket Fort thread, or someplace else?
@squidragon,

Ooooooooooh! I love them!!! Thank you so much for drawing all of them! I glad to hear you had fun with them. Good call on the placement of the bird! Everyone looks absolutely adorable. I can not thank you enough for drawing all of them together! I can’t wait to code this into the respective dragon Profiles.

Two quick questions:

Is the dog’s fur purposefully speckled along the back? And which credit link would you like me to use? Clan Profile, the Blanket Fort thread, or someplace else?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji Linking to clan profile is fine!

As for the speckles, I'll be honest I have no idea. I don't exactly remember putting them there but who knows what happens when I'm drawing. I can un-speckle your dog if you'd like haha It's probably just an easy eyedropper fix. I can barely see it on my laptop but my laptop displays colors a little funky so that's not surprising.
@Katsuji Linking to clan profile is fine!

As for the speckles, I'll be honest I have no idea. I don't exactly remember putting them there but who knows what happens when I'm drawing. I can un-speckle your dog if you'd like haha It's probably just an easy eyedropper fix. I can barely see it on my laptop but my laptop displays colors a little funky so that's not surprising.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27