Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Icepop's Art Shop (April; CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
@CupcakeCass @Vrtra Don't forget to record the orders on the spreadsheet so that receiver can send you your money! [emoji=money bag size=1]
@CupcakeCass @Vrtra

Don't forget to record the orders on the spreadsheet so that receiver can send you your money!
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@Tserin
She! Amalia will be 670 levels, breakdown as follows:
- base: 500 lv
- accent: 150 lv
- apparel: 20 lv

@jbapple
She's so cute! Daisy will be 200 levels, breakdown as follows:

- base: 170 lv
- accent: 20 lv
- apparel: 10 lv

@PaintedThree
A handsome machine, it'll be 120 levels. Accent on its face isn't too hard, so the 20 level bump is fine.

@snugglebug
I can do the flat lines for an additional 130 levels, that's fine! Total will be 360 levels.

- familiar: 20 lv
- accent: 30 lv
- lines: 130 lv
@Tserin
She! Amalia will be 670 levels, breakdown as follows:
- base: 500 lv
- accent: 150 lv
- apparel: 20 lv

@jbapple
She's so cute! Daisy will be 200 levels, breakdown as follows:

- accent: 20 lv

@PaintedThree
A handsome machine, it'll be 120 levels. Accent on its face isn't too hard, so the 20 level bump is fine.

@snugglebug
I can do the flat lines for an additional 130 levels, that's fine! Total will be 360 levels.

- familiar: 20 lv
- accent: 30 lv
- lines: 130 lv
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@Hikumi
yuss I love your characters -- thank you for your order!

@Croissants
Sounds great - thank you for your order

@katsuji
Thanks for your order! The main reason why I ask for a lot of artistic freedom is that, in my experience, I don't do super well with clients that already have a clear image in their head of what their commission looks like.

So, while I can do all of your specific requests, would you have been disappointed with the art if I had made her face-glitter mostly blue instead of green? Or changed it into little leaves and flowers, instead of glitter? Made her makeup a lot stronger to match the distinctiveness of her eyes? Would it have been ok if I put her in a band t-shirt with the logo on it? Like, if any of these things make you think, "wait, but it's super important that she has/doesn't have/do [thing]", -- I'm just a bad artist for the type of art you want, and that's totally ok! I'm holding your slot for you, please let me know if you want to move forward or if you want to switch out your request for somebody you don't have as clear a mental picture for!

@glacevoleur
Thanks for your request! This all looks great and I'll get started asap!

@Alestrius @Azure
Hello! Thank you for your request! Unfortunately it looks like slots have filled up -- I'm not completely sure if I'll be able to re-open slots this week, but I'm happy to put you on the pinglist anyway!
@Hikumi
yuss I love your characters -- thank you for your order!

@Croissants
Sounds great - thank you for your order

@katsuji
Thanks for your order! The main reason why I ask for a lot of artistic freedom is that, in my experience, I don't do super well with clients that already have a clear image in their head of what their commission looks like.

So, while I can do all of your specific requests, would you have been disappointed with the art if I had made her face-glitter mostly blue instead of green? Or changed it into little leaves and flowers, instead of glitter? Made her makeup a lot stronger to match the distinctiveness of her eyes? Would it have been ok if I put her in a band t-shirt with the logo on it? Like, if any of these things make you think, "wait, but it's super important that she has/doesn't have/do [thing]", -- I'm just a bad artist for the type of art you want, and that's totally ok! I'm holding your slot for you, please let me know if you want to move forward or if you want to switch out your request for somebody you don't have as clear a mental picture for!

@glacevoleur
Thanks for your request! This all looks great and I'll get started asap!

@Alestrius @Azure
Hello! Thank you for your request! Unfortunately it looks like slots have filled up -- I'm not completely sure if I'll be able to re-open slots this week, but I'm happy to put you on the pinglist anyway!
@hokei

Please do. Thank you!
@hokei

Please do. Thank you!
DQ9DP8W.png
@WhistlewindWolf

360 levels is good by me! i'll get to training those up tonight or possibly tomorrow on my day off n.n
@WhistlewindWolf

360 levels is good by me! i'll get to training those up tonight or possibly tomorrow on my day off n.n

@snugglebug
he
@Puffin25

No rush! It will take me awhile to get full payment ready! (Sleep/food/life, etc!) I will send in bites.
@Puffin25

No rush! It will take me awhile to get full payment ready! (Sleep/food/life, etc!) I will send in bites.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Croissants incoming 200 levels for WhistlewindWolf order (31L6s and 2L7s) to your PAs,

they confirmed the order here but don't seem to have added it to the sheet yet (which, mobile editing the sheet is a pain, i get it)
@Croissants incoming 200 levels for WhistlewindWolf order (31L6s and 2L7s) to your PAs,

they confirmed the order here but don't seem to have added it to the sheet yet (which, mobile editing the sheet is a pain, i get it)
@jbapple :birdpanic: seems like you actually sent 212 levels, but luckily i havent exalted all of them yet. should i send 2 6s back or do you have any other orders i can count them for?
@jbapple :birdpanic: seems like you actually sent 212 levels, but luckily i havent exalted all of them yet. should i send 2 6s back or do you have any other orders i can count them for?
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Croissants oops I can't count consider it a tip or whatever, I don't want those dragons back.
@Croissants oops I can't count consider it a tip or whatever, I don't want those dragons back.
[quote name="jbapple" date="2021-04-04 07:57:04" ] @ Croissants incoming 200 levels for WhistlewindWolf order (31L6s and 2L7s) to your PAs, they confirmed the order here but don't seem to have added it to the sheet yet (which, mobile editing the sheet is a pain, i get it) [/quote] I'm gonna level with you, I completely forgot about the spreadsheet but it's there now, thanks for the speedy payment
jbapple wrote on 2021-04-04 07:57:04:
@ Croissants incoming 200 levels for WhistlewindWolf order (31L6s and 2L7s) to your PAs,

I'm gonna level with you, I completely forgot about the spreadsheet but it's there now, thanks for the speedy payment
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27