Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dragonpals does art! / [PINGLIST]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump for the night!
Bump for the night!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Hope this isn't too complicated! How much would this be?

Username: Azalia
Type of Commission: Painting
Background: night sky type of gradient
Character Reference: Lennon
Pose/Expression/Personality: sitting on a branch. I imagine something like this, but do whatever you think fits best.
Payment Type: usd
Anything else: -
Hope this isn't too complicated! How much would this be?

Username: Azalia
Type of Commission: Painting
Background: night sky type of gradient
Character Reference: Lennon
Pose/Expression/Personality: sitting on a branch. I imagine something like this, but do whatever you think fits best.
Payment Type: usd
Anything else: -
iQrvnPv.png
+10 fr time
she/her
@Azalia

I'd love to paint Lennon, that's an ADORABLE design!! I especially love the little constellation details! Considering the simplicity of the background, it doesn't really go above the flat rate for paintings, so I'd estimate this piece at 40$. The pose should work just fine as well! The extra illustration is much appreciated.

If 40$ works for you, I can send you an invoice via Paypal (and that invoice will be via PM). That way, you don't need to pay it until the piece is done! I'll need your email address for the invoice as well, although that can also be sent via PM.

I recently removed the guarantee of progress shots, since they tend to interfere with my workflow for smaller pieces, but I can definitely get you some WIPs for this piece considering its size and complexity. Thank you very much, and have a great day!
@Azalia

I'd love to paint Lennon, that's an ADORABLE design!! I especially love the little constellation details! Considering the simplicity of the background, it doesn't really go above the flat rate for paintings, so I'd estimate this piece at 40$. The pose should work just fine as well! The extra illustration is much appreciated.

If 40$ works for you, I can send you an invoice via Paypal (and that invoice will be via PM). That way, you don't need to pay it until the piece is done! I'll need your email address for the invoice as well, although that can also be sent via PM.

I recently removed the guarantee of progress shots, since they tend to interfere with my workflow for smaller pieces, but I can definitely get you some WIPs for this piece considering its size and complexity. Thank you very much, and have a great day!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
Bump!
Bump!
YUDrFCG.png
do you have humanoid examples? and would you be willing to do a gijinka from a moodboard possibly? ;o
do you have humanoid examples? and would you be willing to do a gijinka from a moodboard possibly? ;o
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11