Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art for fest skins! -pinglist-
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Blizzardrunner
No worries! I'll just get a normal piece then :)

Skin/Accent payment: Abberation + Magic Erosion + Jade Draft (697g total for a T2 bust)
Additional G/T payment? n/a
Character reference + name: https://toyhou.se/9143360.ceres
Expression/pose: Spiteful, angry look, giving the side-eye >>

since she's a feline OC I believe she would qualify for the discount ;)
@Blizzardrunner
No worries! I'll just get a normal piece then :)

Skin/Accent payment: Abberation + Magic Erosion + Jade Draft (697g total for a T2 bust)
Additional G/T payment? n/a
Character reference + name: https://toyhou.se/9143360.ceres
Expression/pose: Spiteful, angry look, giving the side-eye >>

since she's a feline OC I believe she would qualify for the discount ;)
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha

aw shoot, sorry, slots had filled up just before your post ;; I can write you down for the pinglist if youd like so you get notified when the next round of slots open up though!
@Skiatha

aw shoot, sorry, slots had filled up just before your post ;; I can write you down for the pinglist if youd like so you get notified when the next round of slots open up though!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner
Oh oof, yes please!;v;
@Blizzardrunner
Oh oof, yes please!;v;
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha

added! im expecting this batch to likely take 2-3 weeks to complete, you'll be notified as soon as more slots are available <3
@skiatha

added! im expecting this batch to likely take 2-3 weeks to complete, you'll be notified as soon as more slots are available <3
forum_sig_crunched.png
@blizzardrunner sorry for the late reply, I had some internet problems... anyway first tier sounds good to me! Ill send the skins shortly. And thank you so much for the exception! For the cat I'd like my newest oc Moonwhisper drawn with a sleepy face/ smile.
I can offer the skins Other side, forest faerie, father's affection and frigid gale which should sum around 500g for a tier 2 (correct me if my price check is outdated though!)
@blizzardrunner sorry for the late reply, I had some internet problems... anyway first tier sounds good to me! Ill send the skins shortly. And thank you so much for the exception! For the cat I'd like my newest oc Moonwhisper drawn with a sleepy face/ smile.
I can offer the skins Other side, forest faerie, father's affection and frigid gale which should sum around 500g for a tier 2 (correct me if my price check is outdated though!)
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

You're good! Looking at the skins, here's the LAH on all of them: Other Side (410g), Forest Faerie (150g), Father's Affection (135g), and Frigid Gale (50G), totaling about 745g! This definitely falls within tier 2 range, which is 500-800g. Given your total is higher than what you originally estimated, you can mix and match whatever skins you want that at least hit 500g, or you could throw in a little more if you wanted tier 3! All up to you though c:

Otherwise, feel free to send payment whenever you're ready through CR or PM! I'll get started as soon as I can
@MistyGold

You're good! Looking at the skins, here's the LAH on all of them: Other Side (410g), Forest Faerie (150g), Father's Affection (135g), and Frigid Gale (50G), totaling about 745g! This definitely falls within tier 2 range, which is 500-800g. Given your total is higher than what you originally estimated, you can mix and match whatever skins you want that at least hit 500g, or you could throw in a little more if you wanted tier 3! All up to you though c:

Otherwise, feel free to send payment whenever you're ready through CR or PM! I'll get started as soon as I can
forum_sig_crunched.png
@MistyGold one of two finished! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/630584167482130462/805537046428909678/arwen.png[/img]
@MistyGold

one of two finished!

arwen.png
forum_sig_crunched.png
Hello!! I have [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/25606.png[/img] and [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/25941.png[/img] Lying around that I'm not using as I don't play FR anymore really, but came by to see if I could get some art with my leftover stock!! I'm looking to get a feline OC drawn, and she is heavily scarred, if you would be into drawing that? if not i can pick another OC, im just seeing what tier I can get with what i got here!! (if the links dont work they are a The Night's Lament and Cold Shoulder !! Thank you for your time <330
Hello!! I have 25606.png and 25941.png Lying around that I'm not using as I don't play FR anymore really, but came by to see if I could get some art with my leftover stock!! I'm looking to get a feline OC drawn, and she is heavily scarred, if you would be into drawing that? if not i can pick another OC, im just seeing what tier I can get with what i got here!!

(if the links dont work they are a The Night's Lament and Cold Shoulder !! Thank you for your time <330
buVcXwK.png
@poppyseed17

hello! unfortunately my slots are closed at the moment while I work through the previous batch, but I'd be happy to put you on the pinglist so you can be notified when they reopen if you'd like! c:

to answer your question though, heavily scarred characters are perfectly fine to order! I'd give an estimate on the skins for tier reference, but given it may be a week or two before slots reopen their prices may fluctuate some so it's best to wait and see
@poppyseed17

hello! unfortunately my slots are closed at the moment while I work through the previous batch, but I'd be happy to put you on the pinglist so you can be notified when they reopen if you'd like! c:

to answer your question though, heavily scarred characters are perfectly fine to order! I'd give an estimate on the skins for tier reference, but given it may be a week or two before slots reopen their prices may fluctuate some so it's best to wait and see
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

Oh jeez I totally blanked on the list LMAO thats my bad it was really late last night- but yes if you would put me on the pinglist that would be amazing!! my apologies again! <3
@Blizzardrunner

Oh jeez I totally blanked on the list LMAO thats my bad it was really late last night- but yes if you would put me on the pinglist that would be amazing!! my apologies again! <3
buVcXwK.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15