Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art for fest skins! -pinglist-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
also, as a general update! sorry for the sudden slowness, college has started back up for me so commissions are gonna be a bit slower c':

after the final slot is complete, i'll be opening back up all three slots once more! disclaimer that this batch will likely take longer to complete than the previous one (upwards of a couple weeks, if not more), especially if lots of apparel is involved. i'll be as transparent as possible and provide timely wips to the best of my ability, however!
also, as a general update! sorry for the sudden slowness, college has started back up for me so commissions are gonna be a bit slower c':

after the final slot is complete, i'll be opening back up all three slots once more! disclaimer that this batch will likely take longer to complete than the previous one (upwards of a couple weeks, if not more), especially if lots of apparel is involved. i'll be as transparent as possible and provide timely wips to the best of my ability, however!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner Love it, tysm [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Blizzardrunner

Love it, tysm
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@blackandtan completed! thank you for commissioning me c: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343934996601372673/802256599052714004/blackandtan.png[/img]
@blackandtan

completed! thank you for commissioning me c:

blackandtan.png
forum_sig_crunched.png
Updated my thread before the next round of slots! Please be sure to look back over it, especially concerning prices.

Changes made:

- Prices raised. This was mainly for the fullbody tier, which I realize takes way longer than I was expecting to complete. However, all other tiers have been raised accordingly.

- Pricing post updated. It's far easier to read now, with more clarifications on different subjects to be as clear as possible about what to expect.

- Additional rules added for more clarity.
Updated my thread before the next round of slots! Please be sure to look back over it, especially concerning prices.

Changes made:

- Prices raised. This was mainly for the fullbody tier, which I realize takes way longer than I was expecting to complete. However, all other tiers have been raised accordingly.

- Pricing post updated. It's far easier to read now, with more clarifications on different subjects to be as clear as possible about what to expect.

- Additional rules added for more clarity.
forum_sig_crunched.png
aand we're open once again! please read my previous post on this thread regarding changes from the last round of slots to this round

first come, first serve, best of luck! c:

pinglist:
@halcy @mistygold @Moosesushi @numb
aand we're open once again! please read my previous post on this thread regarding changes from the last round of slots to this round

first come, first serve, best of luck! c:

pinglist:
@halcy @mistygold @Moosesushi @numb
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner I'd like to grab a slot please! is it ok to edit the info in a bit? I have to re-check the price for the skins I have^^
@Blizzardrunner I'd like to grab a slot please! is it ok to edit the info in a bit? I have to re-check the price for the skins I have^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Mistygold

of course! i'll set a slot as pending for you c:
@Mistygold

of course! i'll set a slot as pending for you c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner Thank you, here is is! let me know if these skins are enough to draw the apparel as well, if not I have some others I can add on!

Skin/Accent payment: Accent: Plaguespreader (450g) + Accent: Silhouette (495g)
Additional G/T payment? nope
Character reference + name: Arwen
Expression/pose: warm smile, looking up maybe? that's up to you~
Would you like the accessories and/or skin included? would it be possible to add her skin, windbound plumage and locket (if possible I'd love if you could draw it as a compass instead, staff where's the compass apparel please?)

Also I'm assuming it's just 1 character per person? I have another cat oc Id like to order but I wouldnt want to take someone else's slot...
@Blizzardrunner Thank you, here is is! let me know if these skins are enough to draw the apparel as well, if not I have some others I can add on!

Skin/Accent payment: Accent: Plaguespreader (450g) + Accent: Silhouette (495g)
Additional G/T payment? nope
Character reference + name: Arwen
Expression/pose: warm smile, looking up maybe? that's up to you~
Would you like the accessories and/or skin included? would it be possible to add her skin, windbound plumage and locket (if possible I'd love if you could draw it as a compass instead, staff where's the compass apparel please?)

Also I'm assuming it's just 1 character per person? I have another cat oc Id like to order but I wouldnt want to take someone else's slot...
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@MistyGold

Sounds perfect! I can do the character with the skin and apparel mentioned as a tier one commission if that's fine by you c:

oo man,, normally id just do one slot + one comm per person per round of slots, but cats are far too tempting for me. I'll just note your slot has two comms! hit me with the character and payment for them >:3c

edit: also, would you like to be removed from the pinglist once your commissions are complete, or would you like to stay on to be notified for future openings?
@MistyGold

Sounds perfect! I can do the character with the skin and apparel mentioned as a tier one commission if that's fine by you c:

oo man,, normally id just do one slot + one comm per person per round of slots, but cats are far too tempting for me. I'll just note your slot has two comms! hit me with the character and payment for them >:3c

edit: also, would you like to be removed from the pinglist once your commissions are complete, or would you like to stay on to be notified for future openings?
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

I'd like to grab a slot! lemme grab breakfast and then I'll figure out the details haha
@Blizzardrunner

I'd like to grab a slot! lemme grab breakfast and then I'll figure out the details haha
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15