Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art for fest skins! -pinglist-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@halcy

gotcha! writing down a pending slot for you c:
@halcy

gotcha! writing down a pending slot for you c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
@blizzardrunner okay, here goes! I haven't checked your spreadsheet in detail since last time, so if you've already gotten any of these let me know! Skin/Accent payment: Magical Tint [skin=1786] (1400g by LAH) and any of [skin=8957][skin=10523][skin=10004][skin=18009][skin=19331][skin=20625][skin=21581][skin=21586] to fill the rest if needed? (eldritch spores, leaflace, abandoned depths, efflorescence, potash peach keeper, pebble collector, ringmaster, glowing inkcap) Additional G/T payment?: n/a, I think Character reference + name: Canon, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64373205][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/643733/64373205_350.png[/img][/url] Expression/pose: since he's a poet, maybe looking down, reading from a scroll or manuscript of some kind? Would you like the accessories and/or skin included? (FR dragons only) just the halo and the gold necklace (if it shows up) will do! I'm thinking of a tier 3 bust, if that works?
@blizzardrunner okay, here goes! I haven't checked your spreadsheet in detail since last time, so if you've already gotten any of these let me know!

Skin/Accent payment: Magical Tint (1400g by LAH) and any of

to fill the rest if needed? (eldritch spores, leaflace, abandoned depths, efflorescence, potash peach keeper, pebble collector, ringmaster, glowing inkcap)

Additional G/T payment?: n/a, I think
Character reference + name: Canon, 64373205_350.png
Expression/pose: since he's a poet, maybe looking down, reading from a scroll or manuscript of some kind?
Would you like the accessories and/or skin included? (FR dragons only) just the halo and the gold necklace (if it shows up) will do!

I'm thinking of a tier 3 bust, if that works?
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@halcy

Looks good to me! Given the tier minimum is 1kg and the LAH on Magical tint is 400G over that, I'd say that alone covers any extra charges for the accessories! Basically, just the single skin for payment is fine c:

Given it's just a bust, I'm not sure if I'd be able to include the scroll/manuscript! at least if you wanted him holding it, because at that point I'd need to throw in arms and hands and it would probably turn into a halfbody lol. If you're cool with the scroll really just floating there however, I could do that!

Otherwise, everything looks fine to me! You can send the payment via CR or PMs and I'll get started as soon as I can <3
@halcy

Looks good to me! Given the tier minimum is 1kg and the LAH on Magical tint is 400G over that, I'd say that alone covers any extra charges for the accessories! Basically, just the single skin for payment is fine c:

Given it's just a bust, I'm not sure if I'd be able to include the scroll/manuscript! at least if you wanted him holding it, because at that point I'd need to throw in arms and hands and it would probably turn into a halfbody lol. If you're cool with the scroll really just floating there however, I could do that!

Otherwise, everything looks fine to me! You can send the payment via CR or PMs and I'll get started as soon as I can <3
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner that sounds great! I was also thinking of the scroll just like... floating in front of him, the way like the candle apparel floats, instead of him actually holding it (thanks magic Sornieth) [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] I'll send over the CR!
@Blizzardrunner

that sounds great! I was also thinking of the scroll just like... floating in front of him, the way like the candle apparel floats, instead of him actually holding it (thanks magic Sornieth)

I'll send over the CR!
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
@halcy

ahh gotcha, I can make that work! and cr recieved, I'll send you the first wip over PMs as soon as im able to get to work on it! c:
@halcy

ahh gotcha, I can make that work! and cr recieved, I'll send you the first wip over PMs as soon as im able to get to work on it! c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner can i grab that last slot? i'll add another reply once i fill out the form!
@Blizzardrunner can i grab that last slot? i'll add another reply once i fill out the form!
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
[center][b]Skin/Accent payment:[/b] Looking at LAH & rounding down a little for these! (checking treasure prices @ 1:1300 as well! ^^) [item=Skin: mystical glow] 450g [item=skin: kite] 950g [item=skin: primavera] 230g [item=accent: lightrunes] 340g [item=skin: binding energies] 110g [item=accent: pestilent acolyte] 240g [item=accent: dullahan] 75g [item=accent: abandoned depths] 130g [item=accent: entangled creeper] 115g [item=accent: opulent relic] 45g [item=accent: shimmer trick] 130g [item=accent: raiments of jupiter] 245g (in total 3060g) just let me know if you've gotten any of these in the meantime! [b]Additional G/T payment?[/b] if needed! [b]Character reference + name:[/b] Dinh here! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58386343][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/583864/58386343_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Expression/pose:[/b] could you have her adjusting her neck scarf, very content with her robes after they've just been cleaned [b]Would you like the accessories and/or skin included? (FR dragons only):[/b] Yes! aiming for tier four if possible, a sketched & colored fullbody! let me know if theres any extra charges after the skins total
Skin/Accent payment: Looking at LAH & rounding down a little for these! (checking treasure prices @ 1:1300 as well! ^^)

Skin: Mystical Glow 450g Skin: Kite 950g Skin: Primavera 230g Accent: Lightrunes 340g Skin: Binding Energies 110g Accent: Pestilent Acolyte 240g Accent: Dullahan 75g Accent: Abandoned Depths 130g Accent: Entangled Creeper 115g Accent: Opulent Relic 45g Accent: Shimmer Trick 130g Accent: Raiments of Jupiter 245g
(in total 3060g)
just let me know if you've gotten any of these in the meantime!

Additional G/T payment? if needed!

Character reference + name: Dinh here!
58386343_350.png

Expression/pose: could you have her adjusting her neck scarf, very content with her robes after they've just been cleaned

Would you like the accessories and/or skin included? (FR dragons only): Yes!

aiming for tier four if possible, a sketched & colored fullbody! let me know if theres any extra charges after the skins total
@Blizzardrunner
Howdy! would you perchance do creature designs? Have the following skins on your list:
Abberation - LAH 325g
Opaline Wings - LAH 1500g
Magic Erosion - LAH 272g
Jade Draft - LAH 100g
Call to the Sky - LAH 150g
@Blizzardrunner
Howdy! would you perchance do creature designs? Have the following skins on your list:
Abberation - LAH 325g
Opaline Wings - LAH 1500g
Magic Erosion - LAH 272g
Jade Draft - LAH 100g
Call to the Sky - LAH 150g
pdPOUgg.png
sorry about the delay, was busy for a couple of hours! back and ready to respond now haha

@numb

Last slot is yours! Opulent Relic is a skin I already own, but the rest are new ones for me. The amount with all of the other skins included is enough to cover the apparel w/ a tier four commission, so no extra charges are needed.

You can send the payment via CR or PM and I'll get a wip back to you as soon as I'm able! c:

@Skiatha

Ah, sorry, I'm currently not offering custom designs at the moment :c For this thread, it's just busts and sketched fullbodies, though I may expand to include other things such as chibis in the future!
sorry about the delay, was busy for a couple of hours! back and ready to respond now haha

@numb

Last slot is yours! Opulent Relic is a skin I already own, but the rest are new ones for me. The amount with all of the other skins included is enough to cover the apparel w/ a tier four commission, so no extra charges are needed.

You can send the payment via CR or PM and I'll get a wip back to you as soon as I'm able! c:

@Skiatha

Ah, sorry, I'm currently not offering custom designs at the moment :c For this thread, it's just busts and sketched fullbodies, though I may expand to include other things such as chibis in the future!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner sounds good! i'll send it over by pm now :>
@Blizzardrunner sounds good! i'll send it over by pm now :>
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15