Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art for fest skins! -pinglist-
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
@cannot @oranitha

slots reserved for both! post whenever youre ready c:
@cannot @oranitha

slots reserved for both! post whenever youre ready c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
:0 a few questions! :') Aspectu's a heavily, heavily dressed lad:would 1kg worth be able to get me anything with them? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54010712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/540108/54010712_350.png[/img][/url] And- Are anthro cat ocs (with clothing :')) Included in the felines payment category? If so, how much more would i have to pay to get their apparel drawn, as well?
:0 a few questions!
:') Aspectu's a heavily, heavily dressed lad:would 1kg worth be able to get me anything with them?
54010712_350.png

And- Are anthro cat ocs (with clothing :')) Included in the felines payment category?
If so, how much more would i have to pay to get their apparel drawn, as well?
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@cannot

1kg could get you the following!
tier two - skin only
tier one - skin + the bust apparel; mantle and flowerfall it appears (minus plumed headdress, as it falls under apparel i won't draw unfortunately)

the anthro cat would indeed fall under feline payment! the only difference is that i would bar tier 4 from available options, as my fullbody anatomy isn't all that great yet haha

it would depend on how complex their apparel is! if it's simple like just a scarf or shirt, i'd say an extra 200G would be fine. more than that and we can discuss!
@cannot

1kg could get you the following!
tier two - skin only
tier one - skin + the bust apparel; mantle and flowerfall it appears (minus plumed headdress, as it falls under apparel i won't draw unfortunately)

the anthro cat would indeed fall under feline payment! the only difference is that i would bar tier 4 from available options, as my fullbody anatomy isn't all that great yet haha

it would depend on how complex their apparel is! if it's simple like just a scarf or shirt, i'd say an extra 200G would be fine. more than that and we can discuss!
forum_sig_crunched.png
Would this get me tier 3 or tier 2? :o (How much would i need to add, to get it to tier 3, if it's not?)

Skin/Accent payment:
Cyan exposure- 150g
Fake out- 125g
Featherbound wayfarer- 250g (average of 200g amd 300g.)
Father's affection- 99g
Neon tropics- 195g
Harvest celebration- 182g
totals to 1001g, or 1 gem over 1kg :)

Additional G/T payment? n/a
Character reference + name: https://toyhou.se/6603981.felinald-k-nig
Felinald!
Expression/pose: Whatever you think works best for the personality snippits! (As a suggestion, perhaps a g l a r e ?)
(removed line for fr dragons!)
Would this get me tier 3 or tier 2? :o (How much would i need to add, to get it to tier 3, if it's not?)

Skin/Accent payment:
Cyan exposure- 150g
Fake out- 125g
Featherbound wayfarer- 250g (average of 200g amd 300g.)
Father's affection- 99g
Neon tropics- 195g
Harvest celebration- 182g
totals to 1001g, or 1 gem over 1kg :)

Additional G/T payment? n/a
Character reference + name: https://toyhou.se/6603981.felinald-k-nig
Felinald!
Expression/pose: Whatever you think works best for the personality snippits! (As a suggestion, perhaps a g l a r e ?)
(removed line for fr dragons!)
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
Yooo let's go! @Blizzardrunner Just realized tomorrow is JAM PACKED so I've got kind of a rough ref, but I hope it still serves!
Quote:
Skin/Accent payment: Efflorescence (18009), 800g on AH
Additional G/T payment?: 25g (would that make T3?)
Character reference + name: https://i.imgur.com/Eh7vCZc.png, no name since it's more of a "species" thing. The ref misses out on two things: one, they're somewhere between a cat and a sheep (hence the two mossy "wool manes"). Two, those're supposed to be flowers in their mane. A kind-of three is that I picked the face color/marking by coinflip, the actually important color is the "mane", it's keyed to someone else. So if you're drawing it and going like, "wow the face markings look kind of terrible", PLEASE feel free to go with somethin else, so long as the cat/sheep/mane thing is aight.
Expression/pose: relaxed and nonthreatening. Note the eyes are just pigment markings, if that's weird for you eyes closed is a-okay.
Would you like the accessories and/or skin included? (FR dragons only): N/A

Let me know if this works and I'll send payment!
Yooo let's go! @Blizzardrunner Just realized tomorrow is JAM PACKED so I've got kind of a rough ref, but I hope it still serves!
Quote:
Skin/Accent payment: Efflorescence (18009), 800g on AH
Additional G/T payment?: 25g (would that make T3?)
Character reference + name: https://i.imgur.com/Eh7vCZc.png, no name since it's more of a "species" thing. The ref misses out on two things: one, they're somewhere between a cat and a sheep (hence the two mossy "wool manes"). Two, those're supposed to be flowers in their mane. A kind-of three is that I picked the face color/marking by coinflip, the actually important color is the "mane", it's keyed to someone else. So if you're drawing it and going like, "wow the face markings look kind of terrible", PLEASE feel free to go with somethin else, so long as the cat/sheep/mane thing is aight.
Expression/pose: relaxed and nonthreatening. Note the eyes are just pigment markings, if that's weird for you eyes closed is a-okay.
Would you like the accessories and/or skin included? (FR dragons only): N/A

Let me know if this works and I'll send payment!
cL9yafY.gif
sorry for the delay! something cropped up irl thats hopefully been resolved, but now im back and able to answer c:

@Cannot

that should be enough for a T3 with that character!

@Oranitha

yup, that would be enough for a T3! the ref is perfectly fine, just a quick question: by "pigmented" do you just mean the eyes are the lineart color (in this case, a dark green) without any visible pupil/iris?
sorry for the delay! something cropped up irl thats hopefully been resolved, but now im back and able to answer c:

@Cannot

that should be enough for a T3 with that character!

@Oranitha

yup, that would be enough for a T3! the ref is perfectly fine, just a quick question: by "pigmented" do you just mean the eyes are the lineart color (in this case, a dark green) without any visible pupil/iris?
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner Yep! They're literally pigment on (plant) flesh. The species has no eyes, but they do give themselves something for humans to look at. The closest equivalent might be a birthmark or a tattooed knot of muscle.

They can alter the shape/eyebrow ridge for emoting things like "closed eyes", but the "eye" itself isn't functional. They could have some reflected light (the little eye shine thingies? I'm not sure the name) if you figure it'd look better, but wouldn't have something like an iris or sclera.

Payment by 1-way CR should be along shortly, and thanks!
@Blizzardrunner Yep! They're literally pigment on (plant) flesh. The species has no eyes, but they do give themselves something for humans to look at. The closest equivalent might be a birthmark or a tattooed knot of muscle.

They can alter the shape/eyebrow ridge for emoting things like "closed eyes", but the "eye" itself isn't functional. They could have some reflected light (the little eye shine thingies? I'm not sure the name) if you figure it'd look better, but wouldn't have something like an iris or sclera.

Payment by 1-way CR should be along shortly, and thanks!
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

fascinating, i get what you mean! payment received, ill send an initial wip your way as soon as im able ^^
@Oranitha

fascinating, i get what you mean! payment received, ill send an initial wip your way as soon as im able ^^
forum_sig_crunched.png
payment sent!
payment sent!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Cannot

payment received! before i accept; i assume this payment is for the feline oc and not the fr dragon?
@Cannot

payment received! before i accept; i assume this payment is for the feline oc and not the fr dragon?
forum_sig_crunched.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15