Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | art for fest skins! -pinglist-
@Blizzardrunner please add me to the pinglist too! I have a few skins from your list~
@Blizzardrunner please add me to the pinglist too! I have a few skins from your list~
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Kunikida

For undercut situations, I'll split the difference between the two if there's 100G difference between listings or more. In this case, since it's only 50G, we'll take the lower AH price. Will make a note of this in the sales post though, since it isn't something I had thought of before!

So with that in mind, confirming that it is indeed 735G value for all of those!

Now, onto the tier. The apparel that would be shown in the bust includes Sunchaser Jewelry, Silver Halfmoon Spectacles, Golden Seraph Headpiece, Crystalcourt Cascades, Daybreak Decorations, Sky Blue Silk Veil, Illuminated Runescroll, and Sky Blue Silk Scarf (as well as the flowerfalls, if wanted). For all of this apparel alone, I would estimate about a 1000G extra minimum.

I can also end the bust a little higher on the neck, leaving out the Daybreak Decorations, Illuminated Runescroll, and the Sky Blue Silk Scarf. This would bring it down to about 500G.

Skin alone is 200G, definitely not the busiest I've seen, but still time consuming haha

With all of that out of the way! That basically leaves two options for the tier: I could do tier one with the higher up bust (thus leaving out those three apparel pieces, but still having accurate apparel nonetheless) + skin, or I could do tier 2 with the skin, but minimum apparel (likely to just be the spectacles). Let me know whichever you'd like!

And if you'd like to add on G/T, here's the final prices: 1200G for a tier one including everything, 1700G for tier two with everything. The 735G value from the skins would be taken out, making it 465G or 965G extra. I'll clarify in my original post how add-ons affect cost, as I realize it was a bit vague!
@Kunikida

For undercut situations, I'll split the difference between the two if there's 100G difference between listings or more. In this case, since it's only 50G, we'll take the lower AH price. Will make a note of this in the sales post though, since it isn't something I had thought of before!

So with that in mind, confirming that it is indeed 735G value for all of those!

Now, onto the tier. The apparel that would be shown in the bust includes Sunchaser Jewelry, Silver Halfmoon Spectacles, Golden Seraph Headpiece, Crystalcourt Cascades, Daybreak Decorations, Sky Blue Silk Veil, Illuminated Runescroll, and Sky Blue Silk Scarf (as well as the flowerfalls, if wanted). For all of this apparel alone, I would estimate about a 1000G extra minimum.

I can also end the bust a little higher on the neck, leaving out the Daybreak Decorations, Illuminated Runescroll, and the Sky Blue Silk Scarf. This would bring it down to about 500G.

Skin alone is 200G, definitely not the busiest I've seen, but still time consuming haha

With all of that out of the way! That basically leaves two options for the tier: I could do tier one with the higher up bust (thus leaving out those three apparel pieces, but still having accurate apparel nonetheless) + skin, or I could do tier 2 with the skin, but minimum apparel (likely to just be the spectacles). Let me know whichever you'd like!

And if you'd like to add on G/T, here's the final prices: 1200G for a tier one including everything, 1700G for tier two with everything. The 735G value from the skins would be taken out, making it 465G or 965G extra. I'll clarify in my original post how add-ons affect cost, as I realize it was a bit vague!
forum_sig_crunched.png
@halcy @mistygold

added! I'll let you guys know as soon as the next slot becomes available c:
@halcy @mistygold

added! I'll let you guys know as soon as the next slot becomes available c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner

I think I'll go with the higher up bust with Tier 1 if that's ok? :D Should I send the skins now?
@Blizzardrunner

I think I'll go with the higher up bust with Tier 1 if that's ok? :D Should I send the skins now?
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
I would love to go on your pinglist, thank you!
I would love to go on your pinglist, thank you!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
@Kunikida

Sounds perfect to me! You can send the skins via 1-way CR or messages and I'll get started as soon as I can <3

@Moosesushi

added! c:
@Kunikida

Sounds perfect to me! You can send the skins via 1-way CR or messages and I'll get started as soon as I can <3

@Moosesushi

added! c:
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Blizzardrunner could you add me to your pinglist? im sure i have a handful of retired skins i could send your way (feel free to sneak a peek at what i have available here :>)
@Blizzardrunner could you add me to your pinglist? im sure i have a handful of retired skins i could send your way (feel free to sneak a peek at what i have available here :>)
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@numb Added! for quick reference, here's the skins you have listed in that thread that i don't yet have. may need to do a double check when it comes time to order, but this at least narrows it down! [item=Skin: mystical glow] [item=skin: kite] [item=skin: primavera] [item=accent: lightrunes] [item=skin: binding energies] [item=accent: pestilent acolyte] [item=accent: dullahan] [item=accent: abandoned depths] [item=accent: entangled creeper] [item=accent: opulent relic] [item=accent: shimmer trick] [item=accent: raiments of jupiter]
@numb

Added! for quick reference, here's the skins you have listed in that thread that i don't yet have. may need to do a double check when it comes time to order, but this at least narrows it down!

Skin: Mystical Glow Skin: Kite Skin: Primavera Accent: Lightrunes Skin: Binding Energies Accent: Pestilent Acolyte Accent: Dullahan Accent: Abandoned Depths Accent: Entangled Creeper Accent: Opulent Relic Accent: Shimmer Trick Accent: Raiments of Jupiter
forum_sig_crunched.png
@Leafalie here you are! thank you for commissioning me <3 [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/426543567696297994/797558519829495808/elcyone.png[/img]
@Leafalie

here you are! thank you for commissioning me <3

elcyone.png
forum_sig_crunched.png
@kunikida finally finished up! this was a fun challenge, hope you enjoy c: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/343934996601372673/799782017977417728/godfather.png[/img]
@kunikida

finally finished up! this was a fun challenge, hope you enjoy c:

godfather.png
forum_sig_crunched.png