Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Blackstar1981 oh gosh i really don't think i can draw that ;o; im sorry!
@Blackstar1981 oh gosh i really don't think i can draw that ;o; im sorry!
39.png
@Experience
Could it mainly be just a simple version of the winds, crown and part hat? And the chinchilla?
@Experience
Could it mainly be just a simple version of the winds, crown and part hat? And the chinchilla?
gTTW2gA.png
LEpJMnn.png
N16btBO.png
0HBKL8H.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
0XHtpWy.png
Bb9XFYa.png
JrZGMGx.png
JHqnR5C.png
oqjWYKt.png
zgOwl.gif1H7Hx.gifxFcSW.gif t2So98B.png
@Blackstar1981 i'll PM you in a second and we can discuss it!
@Blackstar1981 i'll PM you in a second and we can discuss it!
39.png
hiya! out of curiosity how much would a signature be?
hiya! out of curiosity how much would a signature be?
fGQF4Sv.png
@salamoonder hello!! unfortunately i won't be taking any more signature orders for a long while, im sorry!
@salamoonder hello!! unfortunately i won't be taking any more signature orders for a long while, im sorry!
39.png
No worries, thank you ^.^
No worries, thank you ^.^
fGQF4Sv.png
@Experience

hello, i know you are not taking signature commissions anymore, but would you be willing to do a small edit on one already made? i added glowing eyes to my wildclaw, and would love if the signature reflects that as well. no problem if not, and if so i am willing to pay for the edit ofc c:
@Experience

hello, i know you are not taking signature commissions anymore, but would you be willing to do a small edit on one already made? i added glowing eyes to my wildclaw, and would love if the signature reflects that as well. no problem if not, and if so i am willing to pay for the edit ofc c:
nLuOZCa.png
@necromaniac no problem!! i can do it for free <3 i'll send you the updated version in a little bit!
@necromaniac no problem!! i can do it for free <3 i'll send you the updated version in a little bit!
39.png
hi :0 im opening again!
commission types have been updated, pricing has been updated, and the thread format in general has been updated! (and forum sigs are back, yaaaay)

@Silvercats2 @Icingale @Nilock @enby @AspenCrow @KeyXIIV @jaywalker @necromaniac @Guardianess @TA74 @CrustyGlowstick @TheDEV1L @Evsaurus @RanbooMyBeloved @Lugmos @Luunai @SkySerenade @honour @Mazurkas @yumehisakawa @JadeNightwalker @Firedawn @Weavile @Slurpuff @bonivich @merissa @above @skullyz @evilwave @Blackstar1981 @404ANACONDA @Dragondreamer @Lunisolace @commoncomitatus @sciatica @Kilwin @Xetheera @Zmrrok @Bashett @Elextra @Ravka @Joule @Frackieeee @Goldenwolfmidna @IndoorCryptid @PuffinSalt @Blackstar1981 @ProudMomof1 @bayside @Eragia @JinxxYouOweMe @Alestrius @peg @Avem @Baelfin @Rhapsodus @Easel247 @saltmarsh @jayquills @Industry @Destinee @delizan @Falafela
hi :0 im opening again!
commission types have been updated, pricing has been updated, and the thread format in general has been updated! (and forum sigs are back, yaaaay)

@Silvercats2 @Icingale @Nilock @enby @AspenCrow @KeyXIIV @jaywalker @necromaniac @Guardianess @TA74 @CrustyGlowstick @TheDEV1L @Evsaurus @RanbooMyBeloved @Lugmos @Luunai @SkySerenade @honour @Mazurkas @yumehisakawa @JadeNightwalker @Firedawn @Weavile @Slurpuff @bonivich @merissa @above @skullyz @evilwave @Blackstar1981 @404ANACONDA @Dragondreamer @Lunisolace @commoncomitatus @sciatica @Kilwin @Xetheera @Zmrrok @Bashett @Elextra @Ravka @Joule @Frackieeee @Goldenwolfmidna @IndoorCryptid @PuffinSalt @Blackstar1981 @ProudMomof1 @bayside @Eragia @JinxxYouOweMe @Alestrius @peg @Avem @Baelfin @Rhapsodus @Easel247 @saltmarsh @jayquills @Industry @Destinee @delizan @Falafela
39.png
^
^
39.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22