Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
[b]order[/b]: what do you want? Illustration bust [b]ref[/b]: reference pic of your dragon or OC! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71612940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716130/71612940_350.png[/img][/url] [b]extra[/b]: anything else? She's got some lore and personality traits in her bio of you want to go off that otherwise artistic freedom [b]payment[/b]: what are you paying with? gems/treasure
order: what do you want? Illustration bust
ref: reference pic of your dragon or OC! 71612940_350.png
extra: anything else? She's got some lore and personality traits in her bio of you want to go off that otherwise artistic freedom
payment: what are you paying with? gems/treasure
spUjSYn.pnggGThHTY.png
@JadeNightwalker you got it~! you can send the payment and i'll start asap!
@JadeNightwalker you got it~! you can send the payment and i'll start asap!
39.png
^
^
39.png
^
^
39.png
^
^
39.png
order: illustrated bust + one apparel item
ref: will PM link to google drive with photos of my dogs! Dog one is Bailey, the cream colored chihuahua mix.
extra: Bailey loves lazying around in the grass as well as chasing bugs! She’s a really quiet but playful pup. I was hoping to get a bust of her wearing a flower crown!
payment: gems!

order: illustrated bust
ref: will PM link to google drive with photos of the dogs. Dog two is Teddy, the hazelnut miniature poodle.
extra: Teddy is a really affectionate pup who’s always begging for cuddles and playtime. He a very vocal dog and active dog who sometimes has just a bit too much energy haha.
payment: gems

order: illustrated bust + one apparel item
ref: will PM link to google drive with photos of my dogs! Dog one is Bailey, the cream colored chihuahua mix.
extra: Bailey loves lazying around in the grass as well as chasing bugs! She’s a really quiet but playful pup. I was hoping to get a bust of her wearing a flower crown!
payment: gems!

order: illustrated bust
ref: will PM link to google drive with photos of the dogs. Dog two is Teddy, the hazelnut miniature poodle.
extra: Teddy is a really affectionate pup who’s always begging for cuddles and playtime. He a very vocal dog and active dog who sometimes has just a bit too much energy haha.
payment: gems

@Fink sounds good! you can send the payment/images and i'll start as soon as i can <3
@Fink sounds good! you can send the payment/images and i'll start as soon as i can <3
39.png
@/Experience
Oh shoot, I didn’t notice the ping until now.
Is it too late to send the payment over?
@/Experience
Oh shoot, I didn’t notice the ping until now.
Is it too late to send the payment over?
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Erytheus i gave you a pending slot! you can send it still <3
@Erytheus i gave you a pending slot! you can send it still <3
39.png
??
??
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22