Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Just a happy previous customer bump, by the way, you might be getting a client soon! They asked about the sig you did for me and I referred them back to you! :)) Have a great day!!

bump bump bump
Just a happy previous customer bump, by the way, you might be getting a client soon! They asked about the sig you did for me and I referred them back to you! :)) Have a great day!!

bump bump bump
IMG-0711.png pyAp3dI.png
oaolHwW.png
GLMwkdE.png
nnBylsC.png
bhdEs05.png
UcTvo43.png
@Experience Aaaah this is exactly what I've been looking for! I'm a bit short on gems rn but would you be willing to take 1kg and a full Murderous set from this year's NotN in exchange for a sig?
@Experience Aaaah this is exactly what I've been looking for! I'm a bit short on gems rn but would you be willing to take 1kg and a full Murderous set from this year's NotN in exchange for a sig?
RoaminRonan.gif
@JamminWithJimon sure!! who would you like a signature for? and do you have any specific pose/colors in mind?
@JamminWithJimon sure!! who would you like a signature for? and do you have any specific pose/colors in mind?
39.png
[center]@Experience I'd like it of this guy please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66370707][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663708/66370707_350.png[/img][/url] As for poses, I'd like something like the one I have already, where you can see the head, neck, and a bit of the body and wings. I'd like it if he was looking over his glasses with maybe a mischievous look on his face? Apparel and accent included. And maybe a red, starry background? When do you want me to send the stuff?[/center]
@Experience I'd like it of this guy please!

66370707_350.png

As for poses, I'd like something like the one I have already, where you can see the head, neck, and a bit of the body and wings. I'd like it if he was looking over his glasses with maybe a mischievous look on his face? Apparel and accent included. And maybe a red, starry background?

When do you want me to send the stuff?
RoaminRonan.gif
@JamminWithJimon alright! sounds good <3 you can send it now and i'll get started!
@JamminWithJimon alright! sounds good <3 you can send it now and i'll get started!
39.png
@Experience Ohhh, very nice art! If you have a pinglist I'd love to be added :)
@Experience Ohhh, very nice art! If you have a pinglist I'd love to be added :)
IMG-0395.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She/they
FRT+3
**If I don’t respond to a ping it
probably got lost in my notifications,
please feel free to ping me again or send a PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@phosphenes
certainly! no trouble at all <3
@phosphenes
certainly! no trouble at all <3
39.png
^
^
39.png
hey,,
I was wondering whether you take deviantart points for your commissions?
anyway, I love your work! :D
hey,,
I was wondering whether you take deviantart points for your commissions?
anyway, I love your work! :D
aspen | they/them
mostly inactive,
check bio for socials
-
pixel dragon drawn by glusniffr
Hollow2.png
@ceruloryx aah sorry! points aren’t really something i use! thank you though <3
@ceruloryx aah sorry! points aren’t really something i use! thank you though <3
39.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22