Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anthro, Dragon, Human Art [USD/G] OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thank you for the update! <3 That sounds great, and please take as long as you need with it!
Thank you for the update! <3 That sounds great, and please take as long as you need with it!
r6J6MbS.png
Great! Thank you for the update!
Great! Thank you for the update!
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
| GhostlyDeity/GD #342255 | Artist | Tired and Bi |
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
@tiramosu Hello there, I'd be very much interested in commissioning you if you still have a slot available at the time being? c: Username: Luunai Method of payment: (USD or G) Notes: I'm looking for a [b]Shaded Bust[/b] of Enkidu. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29535024][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/295351/29535024_350.png[/img][/url] He's a sublime and divine being and always surrounded by a becalming and celestial aura. It would be nice if these vibes could be reflected in the artwork, but please take all artistic freedom with pose & expression - I don't have anything specific in mind! Thank you for your time and have a nice day!
@tiramosu
Hello there, I'd be very much interested in commissioning you if you still have a slot available at the time being? c:

Username: Luunai
Method of payment: (USD or G)
Notes: I'm looking for a Shaded Bust of Enkidu.

29535024_350.png

He's a sublime and divine being and always surrounded by a becalming and celestial aura. It would be nice if these vibes could be reflected in the artwork, but please take all artistic freedom with pose & expression - I don't have anything specific in mind!

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Hi!! My gem slots are have a waiting period (pinglist) since my slots are full atm, though my USD ones are open! This dragon would be $30 or the gem equivalent.

Depending on how you'd prefer to pay, I can either put you on the pinglist or take your order right now! ETA waiting period for gem slots are 3ish weeks and take longer to complete while my USD slots have a faster turnaround overall.
@Luunai

Hi!! My gem slots are have a waiting period (pinglist) since my slots are full atm, though my USD ones are open! This dragon would be $30 or the gem equivalent.

Depending on how you'd prefer to pay, I can either put you on the pinglist or take your order right now! ETA waiting period for gem slots are 3ish weeks and take longer to complete while my USD slots have a faster turnaround overall.
@tiramosu can i get on your pinglist for gem slots?
@tiramosu can i get on your pinglist for gem slots?
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
@neonpine

Sure thing!! Ty for your interest <33
@neonpine

Sure thing!! Ty for your interest <33
ping list for gem slots please :)
ping list for gem slots please :)
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin

Will do! Ignore the double ping.
@Baelfin

Will do! Ignore the double ping.
@tiramosu
Thank you for your reply! I'm sorry, for some reason I completely forgot to specify the payment method. I was interested in an USD commission and $30 sounds perfect to me! c:
@tiramosu
Thank you for your reply! I'm sorry, for some reason I completely forgot to specify the payment method. I was interested in an USD commission and $30 sounds perfect to me! c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai

Gotcha! I’ll pm you my payment information and I’ll be able to get started :]
@Luunai

Gotcha! I’ll pm you my payment information and I’ll be able to get started :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9