Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anthro, Dragon, Human Art [USD/G] OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thank you! <3

Username: Vovina
Method of payment: G
Notes: Halfbody shaded of Silver (main refs: x, x, x, x)
In general, he's a sort of arrogant and charming gentleman type who enjoys causing trouble on purpose. Pose and expression and all that would be up to you! If it helps at all he's got some design notes on his toyhouse page there under his 'Details' tab, but please feel free to stylize/simplify however you'd like.
Thank you! <3

Username: Vovina
Method of payment: G
Notes: Halfbody shaded of Silver (main refs: x, x, x, x)
In general, he's a sort of arrogant and charming gentleman type who enjoys causing trouble on purpose. Pose and expression and all that would be up to you! If it helps at all he's got some design notes on his toyhouse page there under his 'Details' tab, but please feel free to stylize/simplify however you'd like.
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina

How does $45 USD//4.5kg sound?
@vovina

How does $45 USD//4.5kg sound?
That sounds great, thank you! I can do the 4.5k gems in a CR now if that's okay?
That sounds great, thank you! I can do the 4.5k gems in a CR now if that's okay?
r6J6MbS.png
@vovina Yes please! Expect a WIP in a week or so :]
@vovina Yes please! Expect a WIP in a week or so :]
@vovina Actually I’m back LOL how does this look so far? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/573905992904081431/780445651220955146/image0.jpg[/img]
@vovina
Actually I’m back LOL how does this look so far?

image0.jpg
Username: GhostlyDeity
Commission Type: Halfbody Shaded
Method of payment: Gems
Notes: Dianthus -- the character, in this pose, holding this bow. Please use the color palette provided in the TH! The outfit she'd be wearing would be the top right dress in this outfit ref image and she'd be wearing the brooch with it. Her hair is a bit more curly than portrayed, so it'd be awesome if you could draw her hair flowing w/ more curls rather than being all wavy! If you could provide an image with a transparent bg and then one with a dark purple or grey background, that'd be awesome! If you have any questions and have a discord, my discord is Cryptid Creatures#9081, if you can't reach me there, my Instagram is Cryptidd_
Username: GhostlyDeity
Commission Type: Halfbody Shaded
Method of payment: Gems
Notes: Dianthus -- the character, in this pose, holding this bow. Please use the color palette provided in the TH! The outfit she'd be wearing would be the top right dress in this outfit ref image and she'd be wearing the brooch with it. Her hair is a bit more curly than portrayed, so it'd be awesome if you could draw her hair flowing w/ more curls rather than being all wavy! If you could provide an image with a transparent bg and then one with a dark purple or grey background, that'd be awesome! If you have any questions and have a discord, my discord is Cryptid Creatures#9081, if you can't reach me there, my Instagram is Cryptidd_
tumblr_inline_n37h2pnUPm1qhwjx8.gif
| GhostlyDeity/GD #342255 | Artist | Tired and Bi |
@ghostlydeity

Sounds good, ty for being crystal clear! Does $50USD (due to complex bow and outfit) // 5kg sound good? If so, please go ahead and send me a CR :]
@ghostlydeity

Sounds good, ty for being crystal clear! Does $50USD (due to complex bow and outfit) // 5kg sound good? If so, please go ahead and send me a CR :]
Great! Sounds good, and payment sent! I look forward to this so much aaaa!
Great! Sounds good, and payment sent! I look forward to this so much aaaa!
I literally gasped and went "yo wait" when I was checking your insta because I recognized a piece of Dovespider and realized you did that one Bellyache PMV that I really like
I literally gasped and went "yo wait" when I was checking your insta because I recognized a piece of Dovespider and realized you did that one Bellyache PMV that I really like
@ghostlydeity

OMG NO WAY!!! Glad you were able to find me on here, lol!! I’ll have a WIP ready for you in a weekish or sooner :]
@ghostlydeity

OMG NO WAY!!! Glad you were able to find me on here, lol!! I’ll have a WIP ready for you in a weekish or sooner :]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9