Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Anthro, Dragon, Human Art [USD/G] OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ooh oh can I grab that slot please. I have some items and gems I'd like to unload for a halfbody scene
ooh oh can I grab that slot please. I have some items and gems I'd like to unload for a halfbody scene
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
Username: baelfin
Method of payment: G + items
The items I have
standard of the lightweaver x3
daybreak decorations x2
conflagrant kilt x3
gladegift halo x4
gladegift garlands x4
golden sage lantern x1
luminous sundrapes x2
Reedcleft Resonance x1
spellwrought halo x2
starlight unicorn horn x1 (I have the mane as well if you're interested)
unearthly onyx set (all 7 pieces)

Notes: Halfbody scene
character: https://toyhou.se/1906763.----aulikssu-he-/gallery#8442911 the brown one #corporeal

Scene: daytime. either in a flowery grassy field, calmly swimming in a lake or laying next to the lake.
The area he lives in is a mountain and near the top of that mountain is a lake surrounded by trees.
Username: baelfin
Method of payment: G + items
The items I have
standard of the lightweaver x3
daybreak decorations x2
conflagrant kilt x3
gladegift halo x4
gladegift garlands x4
golden sage lantern x1
luminous sundrapes x2
Reedcleft Resonance x1
spellwrought halo x2
starlight unicorn horn x1 (I have the mane as well if you're interested)
unearthly onyx set (all 7 pieces)

Notes: Halfbody scene
character: https://toyhou.se/1906763.----aulikssu-he-/gallery#8442911 the brown one #corporeal

Scene: daytime. either in a flowery grassy field, calmly swimming in a lake or laying next to the lake.
The area he lives in is a mountain and near the top of that mountain is a lake surrounded by trees.
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin

My scenes are only open for USD clients, but if you don’t mind paying slightly more, I wouldn’t mind making an exception for you since you have large selection of the items on my wishlist!

Would you be okay paying $60 USD/ 6000g ? I’m most interested in the daybreak decorations, gladegift halo, and luminous sundrapes! On a 1 g : 1280 t conversion, I’d be willing to take what you’re comfortable giving.
@Baelfin

My scenes are only open for USD clients, but if you don’t mind paying slightly more, I wouldn’t mind making an exception for you since you have large selection of the items on my wishlist!

Would you be okay paying $60 USD/ 6000g ? I’m most interested in the daybreak decorations, gladegift halo, and luminous sundrapes! On a 1 g : 1280 t conversion, I’d be willing to take what you’re comfortable giving.
oh hmm no okay scratch that, it'd be awesome (thanks for offering) but it's a tad over my price range.

Can I get a flat halfbody of Kip instead?

Daybreak decorations 129G
gladegift halo 60G
luminous sundrapes 100G
(totals to 289G LAH)
+ whatever amount of gems left that flat halfbody costs in Gems
oh hmm no okay scratch that, it'd be awesome (thanks for offering) but it's a tad over my price range.

Can I get a flat halfbody of Kip instead?

Daybreak decorations 129G
gladegift halo 60G
luminous sundrapes 100G
(totals to 289G LAH)
+ whatever amount of gems left that flat halfbody costs in Gems
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin

Totally understandable, and sure thing! Does 2700g total sound good, minus the items from that (2411g)? If so, feel free to send the CR over :]

Did you have any expression in mind for Kip? Also, what color did you want the bg to be and/or transparent?
@Baelfin

Totally understandable, and sure thing! Does 2700g total sound good, minus the items from that (2411g)? If so, feel free to send the CR over :]

Did you have any expression in mind for Kip? Also, what color did you want the bg to be and/or transparent?
sweet. I'll send over a CR in a tic

a serious expression and for the bg maybe a dary grey
sweet. I'll send over a CR in a tic

a serious expression and for the bg maybe a dary grey
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@Baelfin

Sounds good! I’ll get started and send you a WIP in a few days. Thank you!
@Baelfin

Sounds good! I’ll get started and send you a WIP in a few days. Thank you!
@Virtuouso A finished shaded bust! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/784200973890486293/786629340603482162/image0.jpg[/img]
@Virtuouso A finished shaded bust!

image0.jpg
@Baelfin Hi!! Here’s a sketch. Is there anything you’d like me to change? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/573905992904081431/787145519855960094/image0.jpg[/img]
@Baelfin Hi!! Here’s a sketch. Is there anything you’d like me to change?

image0.jpg
uwaaaaaah she looks so cute I love. it looks great so far no changes necessary
uwaaaaaah she looks so cute I love. it looks great so far no changes necessary
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9