Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Ake's Art Shop-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
No hood is 100% okay with me~ CR has been sent!
No hood is 100% okay with me~ CR has been sent!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
[b]I want a mini![/b]@Akeovelora [b]Username:[/b] EllaCalanie [b]Character reference:[/b] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/be/f9/d1bef91fed28656c9ccac5df1bfd6622.jpg[/img] [b]Extra:[/b] I'd like her to look proud, maybe like she's looking down on someone with a lil smirk. Just think "queen" :P [b]Payment:[/b] Gems!
I want a mini!@Akeovelora
Username: EllaCalanie
Character reference:
d1bef91fed28656c9ccac5df1bfd6622.jpg
Extra: I'd like her to look proud, maybe like she's looking down on someone with a lil smirk. Just think "queen" :P
Payment: Gems!
Please ping me in discussion threads, forum games and roleplay! I'm likely not subscribed KKMhEsV.png
@Akeovelor Could I claim a slot? It's like 8AM so I'll edit this post with my forum when I wake up
@Akeovelor Could I claim a slot? It's like 8AM so I'll edit this post with my forum when I wake up
@Blodhundrr

totally!
@Blodhundrr

totally!
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@Akeovelora

Shoot I'm responding to this so late ahhh sorry! Do you still have a slot open?
@Akeovelora

Shoot I'm responding to this so late ahhh sorry! Do you still have a slot open?
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus

yep! slots are open to all on the pinglist while I get into doing art again!
@Deramadus

yep! slots are open to all on the pinglist while I get into doing art again!
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@/Akeovelora edit: so sorry, pinged you twice by accident ^^; Oka great! In that case I'll order. :) [b]I want a mini![/b] @Akeovelora [b]Username:[/b] Deramadus [b]Character reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31364178][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/313642/31364178_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Extras:[/b] She's my anniversary derg and the record keeper of my clan. :D I really don't have any specific ideas for a pose etc. but she's quite kind and methodical. Maybe have her looking over a scroll? Or whatever you think is best. And include her apparel if you can - at least her shawl if that's okay. [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure Let me know how much this will be and I might order a second if I have the funds. :)
@/Akeovelora edit: so sorry, pinged you twice by accident ^^;

Oka great! In that case I'll order. :)

I want a mini! @Akeovelora
Username: Deramadus
Character reference:
31364178_350.png
Extras: She's my anniversary derg and the record keeper of my clan. :D I really don't have any specific ideas for a pose etc. but she's quite kind and methodical. Maybe have her looking over a scroll? Or whatever you think is best. And include her apparel if you can - at least her shawl if that's okay.
Payment: Treasure

Let me know how much this will be and I might order a second if I have the funds. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Deramadus

90kt! she's lovely ^^
@Deramadus

90kt! she's lovely ^^
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@/Akeovelora Aw thank you!! I was very happy with her colours haha. Here, I'll get another one then. :) [b]I want a mini![/b] @Akeovelora [b]Username:[/b] Deramadus [b]Character reference:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23299981][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/233000/23299981_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Extras:[/b] She's got a small bit of lore in her bio, and the lair tab description gives a bit of info as well. But to put it simply, she used to be an assassin and smuggler, but something happened and she had to leave her old way of life behind and flee. Although, she didn't leave it too far behind. She now runs a bar that's a hub for illegal activity, and she's more of an informant now. Uhm...not sure if this helps at all. Basically she's very confident and coy. If her apparel is too much let me know. She's quite cluttered. The cutlass at least would be nice. :) [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure! I'll send both payments over once you confirm. :)
@/Akeovelora

Aw thank you!! I was very happy with her colours haha. Here, I'll get another one then. :)

I want a mini! @Akeovelora
Username: Deramadus
Character reference:
23299981_350.png
Extras: She's got a small bit of lore in her bio, and the lair tab description gives a bit of info as well. But to put it simply, she used to be an assassin and smuggler, but something happened and she had to leave her old way of life behind and flee. Although, she didn't leave it too far behind. She now runs a bar that's a hub for illegal activity, and she's more of an informant now. Uhm...not sure if this helps at all. Basically she's very confident and coy. If her apparel is too much let me know. She's quite cluttered. The cutlass at least would be nice. :)
Payment: Treasure!

I'll send both payments over once you confirm. :)
@Deramadus

that's 180kt ^^ another very lovely girl, smirch is so underrated
@Deramadus

that's 180kt ^^ another very lovely girl, smirch is so underrated
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11