Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Ake's Art Shop-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Akeovelora

Aw, thank you!! Yes, Smirch is very underrated. When it works, it works well. Although, I have been thinking of getting rid of her tert but I'm not sure, so would it be too much to ask for one version with smirch and one without? I can pay extra if I need to.

I'll send the payment now! ^^
@Akeovelora

Aw, thank you!! Yes, Smirch is very underrated. When it works, it works well. Although, I have been thinking of getting rid of her tert but I'm not sure, so would it be too much to ask for one version with smirch and one without? I can pay extra if I need to.

I'll send the payment now! ^^
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
@Shadari finished! I absolutely love how his genes turned out so you get one with and without apparel ^^ [img]https://i.ibb.co/BGCGhKp/whisper.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/W046vzd/whispernk.png[/img]
@Shadari

finished! I absolutely love how his genes turned out so you get one with and without apparel ^^
whisper.png
whispernk.png
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
Ahh my boyyyyy! Love it! As soon as I am off mobile I am adding these to his bio!

Edit:
If/when slots are available again, I would love to get another from you!
Ahh my boyyyyy! Love it! As soon as I am off mobile I am adding these to his bio!

Edit:
If/when slots are available again, I would love to get another from you!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Hiame @Deramadus

alright, its been a while, and im sorry to say i haven't finished or, heck, even started, your orders because something came up irl and the amount of free time i have has been super limited. im gonna cancel the crs until i actually finish your pieces, unless you'd like to cancel/ change your order (minis just take a stupidly long time compared to the others)
@Hiame @Deramadus

alright, its been a while, and im sorry to say i haven't finished or, heck, even started, your orders because something came up irl and the amount of free time i have has been super limited. im gonna cancel the crs until i actually finish your pieces, unless you'd like to cancel/ change your order (minis just take a stupidly long time compared to the others)
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@Akeovelora

Nah, don't worry friend! I can wait. :)
@Akeovelora

Nah, don't worry friend! I can wait. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11