Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -Ake's Art Shop-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@JaySkele789
Wow ty <3 He is super cute :D
@JaySkele789
Wow ty <3 He is super cute :D
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@JaySkele789
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@JaySkele789
Could I be added to the pinglist please?

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
Could you add me to your pinglist? ^^
Could you add me to your pinglist? ^^
bonk
bonk
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@Delotha aaa so i normally send all pieces together but i decided to send this one early since its been forever! the next two will be in one post but sorry it's taking so long haha [img]https://i.ibb.co/dmFZS69/nimh.png[/img]
@Delotha

aaa so i normally send all pieces together but i decided to send this one early since its been forever! the next two will be in one post but sorry it's taking so long haha

nimh.png
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@JaySkele789

AHHH I LOVE IT!!!!

I only wanted the one - I sent you three so you could choose whichever you enjoyed most.
@JaySkele789

AHHH I LOVE IT!!!!

I only wanted the one - I sent you three so you could choose whichever you enjoyed most.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@Delotha

oOps i'm dumb, just the one is 50g then, and thank you for the kind words!
@Delotha

oOps i'm dumb, just the one is 50g then, and thank you for the kind words!
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
Nah, just a small communication error. I insist on the agreed-upon payment, plus the tip. Your art is well worth more than 50g, and more than worth the wait! It's brightened my entire week and is already in his bio with credit your shop.
Nah, just a small communication error. I insist on the agreed-upon payment, plus the tip. Your art is well worth more than 50g, and more than worth the wait! It's brightened my entire week and is already in his bio with credit your shop.
ZqykQT5.pngmHwnQKP.pngfgbtR64.png
@JaySkele789
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
@JaySkele789
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
@JaySkele789

:D Hello! I would very much love to be on the pinglist (or the permapinglist? I want them pings!)
@JaySkele789

:D Hello! I would very much love to be on the pinglist (or the permapinglist? I want them pings!)
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11