Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bam's ArtShop: MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Oh gosh, no worries at all, this is perfect and I love how you drew her face! She looks fantastic!

I usually post art to toyhouse; do you want to be credited with your FR name or a different account?
Oh gosh, no worries at all, this is perfect and I love how you drew her face! She looks fantastic!

I usually post art to toyhouse; do you want to be credited with your FR name or a different account?
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat I am so happy that you like it! You can credit me with my Instagram @bamboli.art
@OnyxBat I am so happy that you like it! You can credit me with my Instagram @bamboli.art
Bump! I am now open again, a little busy with other things right now so I'll only have time for 2 commissions :)
Bump! I am now open again, a little busy with other things right now so I'll only have time for 2 commissions :)
I'd love to grab another slot. :D
I'd love to grab another slot. :D
@OnyxBat sure!
@OnyxBat sure!
Username and User ID: Onyxbat 378179
Type: Halfbody
References: Xcallion again but with Eshelle & Corelane.
Description: Personality, do's, and dont's are in their bios
Other: The main thing with Xcallion (since she's gonna have her eyes open this time is that one of them is red and the other is teal and they are rimmed with gold. It's harder to tell with Eshelle but one of her eyes is a darker green than the other; also rimmed with gold. She's more muscular. She has a human and alien design; I'm looking to get her alien one. Corelane is the only of the three that has matching eyes.

The idea I had in mind is that they're in a band. Corelane is the lead vocalist and has I microphone like this. Xcallion is on the keyboard (I was thinking that their band name (Life By Panspermia) would be printed on it. And Eshelle is on the guitar. Sort of like this but green. Since it's a halfbody I was thinking that maybe their feet could be covered by silhouettes of a cheering crowd or something like that?
For poses: Xcallion, Eshelle, Corelane. The bottom of Corelane's dress looks pretty much like that too. But it has these sorts of LED lights;
And expressions: Xcallion, Eshelle, Corelane.

Idk how much all of this would be since there's are props and background stuff too. Also if this is too much for you at the moment just let me know because I know that you said you're busy with school!
Username and User ID: Onyxbat 378179
Type: Halfbody
References: Xcallion again but with Eshelle & Corelane.
Description: Personality, do's, and dont's are in their bios
Other: The main thing with Xcallion (since she's gonna have her eyes open this time is that one of them is red and the other is teal and they are rimmed with gold. It's harder to tell with Eshelle but one of her eyes is a darker green than the other; also rimmed with gold. She's more muscular. She has a human and alien design; I'm looking to get her alien one. Corelane is the only of the three that has matching eyes.

The idea I had in mind is that they're in a band. Corelane is the lead vocalist and has I microphone like this. Xcallion is on the keyboard (I was thinking that their band name (Life By Panspermia) would be printed on it. And Eshelle is on the guitar. Sort of like this but green. Since it's a halfbody I was thinking that maybe their feet could be covered by silhouettes of a cheering crowd or something like that?
For poses: Xcallion, Eshelle, Corelane. The bottom of Corelane's dress looks pretty much like that too. But it has these sorts of LED lights;
And expressions: Xcallion, Eshelle, Corelane.

Idk how much all of this would be since there's are props and background stuff too. Also if this is too much for you at the moment just let me know because I know that you said you're busy with school!
@OnyxBat This one is probably going to take a couple days since it's so complex, it would 700kt with the 3 half-bodies and the extra props ^^ more practice for faces and drawing women haha!
@OnyxBat This one is probably going to take a couple days since it's so complex, it would 700kt with the 3 half-bodies and the extra props ^^ more practice for faces and drawing women haha!
No worries. I don't mind a wait and that sounds fair to me! I'll open a CR!
No worries. I don't mind a wait and that sounds fair to me! I'll open a CR!
@OnyxBat Took a while for me to get around to finishing it! I hope you like it :) [img]https://art-stash4.webnode.com/_files/200000028-98d3698d38/Untitled1399_20201120220207.png[/img]
@OnyxBat Took a while for me to get around to finishing it! I hope you like it :)
Untitled1399_20201120220207.png
Oh wow, I love it! Like incredible work, thank you so much! <3
Oh wow, I love it! Like incredible work, thank you so much! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21