Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bam's ArtShop: MOVED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@TuxTheStrayCat Finished! [img]https://art-stash4.webnode.com/_files/200000026-c9228c922b/bust%20for%20tuxthestraycat%20on%20FR.png[/img]
@TuxTheStrayCat Finished!
bust%20for%20tuxthestraycat%20on%20FR.png
If you're still open

Username and User ID: Onyxbat 378179
Type: Bust
References: X
Description: Personality, do's, and dont's are in the bio
Other: Xcallion drawn with her second hairstyle and in her second outfit. Which is based on this and this. But the lights are magenta in color and the sequins are shades of purple and red. (If you can't work from description like that I don't mind her drawn in her standard outfit.
Expression and pose.
If you're still open

Username and User ID: Onyxbat 378179
Type: Bust
References: X
Description: Personality, do's, and dont's are in the bio
Other: Xcallion drawn with her second hairstyle and in her second outfit. Which is based on this and this. But the lights are magenta in color and the sequins are shades of purple and red. (If you can't work from description like that I don't mind her drawn in her standard outfit.
Expression and pose.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat Added, she's very pretty, I'll do my best!
@OnyxBat Added, she's very pretty, I'll do my best!
Awesome, thanks!
Awesome, thanks!
ohhh my goodness, she is beautiful! You have such a lovely style, thank you so much!
ohhh my goodness, she is beautiful! You have such a lovely style, thank you so much!
For next time you open I was wondering if you could do multiple characters in one piece and how much that would cost?
For next time you open I was wondering if you could do multiple characters in one piece and how much that would cost?
@TuxTheStrayCat I am happy you like it! Thank you <3
@TuxTheStrayCat I am happy you like it! Thank you <3
@OnyxBat The price would double, so if you wanted a bust shot with two characters it would be 200k and so on.
@OnyxBat The price would double, so if you wanted a bust shot with two characters it would be 200k and so on.
Sounds good, I was thinking of a piece with three of my girls (the one you're doing now + 2) Basically they're in an outerspace band lol. So I'd probably get half bodies.

Thanks for answering!
Sounds good, I was thinking of a piece with three of my girls (the one you're doing now + 2) Basically they're in an outerspace band lol. So I'd probably get half bodies.

Thanks for answering!
@OnyxBat Sorry that it took a bit, I am not the best at human faces and they take some time to get right for me :'D I hope you like it! [img]https://art-stash4.webnode.com/_files/200000027-657f5657f7/bust%20for%20OnyxBat%20on%20FR.png[/img]
@OnyxBat Sorry that it took a bit, I am not the best at human faces and they take some time to get right for me :'D I hope you like it!
bust%20for%20OnyxBat%20on%20FR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21