Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bam's ArtShop: MOVED
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Lunergod Glad you like it and I hope she does too! <3
@Lunergod Glad you like it and I hope she does too! <3
hey :D could I grab another slot next time theyre open?
hey :D could I grab another slot next time theyre open?
Custom OC Playlists
SimplyCommissions

FRT +3
@Bamboli I would love to be added to the pinglist so that I can grab a reservation slot once they're open (or if the slots are already open, I'd love to snag one if possible)!
@Bamboli I would love to be added to the pinglist so that I can grab a reservation slot once they're open (or if the slots are already open, I'd love to snag one if possible)!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@SimplyPhil @ChristianCutie Yup I'll add you both to reserves!
@SimplyPhil @ChristianCutie Yup I'll add you both to reserves!
@OnyxBat Feel free to place that order when you can, I'd be happy to draw your OC!
@OnyxBat Feel free to place that order when you can, I'd be happy to draw your OC!
@Bamboli Awesome, thank you!
@Bamboli Awesome, thank you!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Cool, I'll fill it out when I next get a chance!
Cool, I'll fill it out when I next get a chance!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@Bamboli
Username and User ID: Onyxbat
Type: Half body or Full body with a complex background (I'll PM you the scene description because I'm not sure which it would be)
References: Achi
Description: Will send through PM because this is a scene from a story that I'm hoping to have published.
Other: Personality in bio. She's going to be younger in the scene (around 12 years old). I'm not sure how you feel about drawing pre-teens so if that's something out of your comfort zone let me know and I can give you my second idea. If you're able to draw a 12 year old I'll send you that PM.
@Bamboli
Username and User ID: Onyxbat
Type: Half body or Full body with a complex background (I'll PM you the scene description because I'm not sure which it would be)
References: Achi
Description: Will send through PM because this is a scene from a story that I'm hoping to have published.
Other: Personality in bio. She's going to be younger in the scene (around 12 years old). I'm not sure how you feel about drawing pre-teens so if that's something out of your comfort zone let me know and I can give you my second idea. If you're able to draw a 12 year old I'll send you that PM.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat Wow! She looks really cool! I haven't really draw many kids before, but I can sure try depending on the scene you have in mind! Do feel free to PM more info, also apologies for the late reply ;)
@OnyxBat Wow! She looks really cool! I haven't really draw many kids before, but I can sure try depending on the scene you have in mind! Do feel free to PM more info, also apologies for the late reply ;)
Here it is, a little experimental but I hope I sort of captured the scene! [img]https://art-stash4.webnode.com/_files/200000053-2f9c12f9c2/Fullbody%20for%20OnyxBat%20on%20FR.png[/img]
Here it is, a little experimental but I hope I sort of captured the scene!
Fullbody%20for%20OnyxBat%20on%20FR.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21