Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bam's ArtShop: MOVED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Username and User ID: Chimerii #305786
Type: Halfbody
References: X
Description: No attention span, but will wholeheartedly do the thing someone only suggested sarcastically. Able to control wind.
Other: N/A
Username and User ID: Chimerii #305786
Type: Halfbody
References: X
Description: No attention span, but will wholeheartedly do the thing someone only suggested sarcastically. Able to control wind.
Other: N/A
AqaqXxe.png
@OnyxBat No I probably wouldn't, main reason I don't want to draw humans is because I struggle with their faces, so I prefer to avoid that all together.
@OnyxBat No I probably wouldn't, main reason I don't want to draw humans is because I struggle with their faces, so I prefer to avoid that all together.
@Chimerii Oh my goodness, they are so cute! Added.
@Chimerii Oh my goodness, they are so cute! Added.
Got it, that makes sense! Face are tricky that’s for sure lol.
Got it, that makes sense! Face are tricky that’s for sure lol.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
Username and User ID: Tangris #122173
Type: Bust
References: Click. Click.
Description: The most important features is fur, feathers on nape, green-blue cat eyes and black eyes, salmon (color) mane for second character. I imagine them in a form that would show that they are in love.
Other: I really like fanart of two deinonychus and i wonder if you'll be willing to do a similar with two of my oc in a similar style c: I am ready for double payment.
Username and User ID: Tangris #122173
Type: Bust
References: Click. Click.
Description: The most important features is fur, feathers on nape, green-blue cat eyes and black eyes, salmon (color) mane for second character. I imagine them in a form that would show that they are in love.
Other: I really like fanart of two deinonychus and i wonder if you'll be willing to do a similar with two of my oc in a similar style c: I am ready for double payment.
could i reserve a slot please?

Username and User ID: protokol #115324
Type: halfbody
References: https://toyhou.se/4785210.petra/8531495.ikosa-elite
Description: shes very optimistic, shes an electrician! more info on her th profile
Other: anything goes! hopefully her face isnt too human looking
could i reserve a slot please?

Username and User ID: protokol #115324
Type: halfbody
References: https://toyhou.se/4785210.petra/8531495.ikosa-elite
Description: shes very optimistic, shes an electrician! more info on her th profile
Other: anything goes! hopefully her face isnt too human looking
hey is this thing on
@Tangris They are really pretty! I'll add you to the current slots!

@Protokol Sure! I'll add you to reserved slots! Petra looks super cool btw ^^
@Tangris They are really pretty! I'll add you to the current slots!

@Protokol Sure! I'll add you to reserved slots! Petra looks super cool btw ^^
@Bamboli awesome! would you like payment now?
@Bamboli awesome! would you like payment now?
hey is this thing on
@Protokol You can send it whenever you want to, it will be around 4-5 days until I can get to yours :'D
@Protokol You can send it whenever you want to, it will be around 4-5 days until I can get to yours :'D
@OnyxBat Here you go! Thanks for ordering :) [img]https://art-stash4.webnode.com/_files/200000032-45aec45aef/Untitled1466_20201228220510.png[/img]
@OnyxBat Here you go! Thanks for ordering :)
Untitled1466_20201228220510.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21