Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bam's ArtShop: MOVED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
^
^
I’d love to reserve a slot please! :3
I’d love to reserve a slot please! :3
~ Mushroom dance! ~ Mushroom dance! ~
@MushroomEmpress Added!
@MushroomEmpress Added!
^
^
Bump! I'll be opening sometimes soon, my semester is over now so I should have some time to open the shop. There are two more reservations for the opening, comment if you would like to claim one!
Bump! I'll be opening sometimes soon, my semester is over now so I should have some time to open the shop. There are two more reservations for the opening, comment if you would like to claim one!
@OnyxBat @Tangris @Chimerii
Feel free to fill out the order format! I'll be able to start on your orders this week <3
@OnyxBat @Tangris @Chimerii
Feel free to fill out the order format! I'll be able to start on your orders this week <3
Username and User ID: Onyxbat
Type: Bust
References: Josie
Description: Personality in bio so are her do's and dont's. She's basically part firefly, part human! Her braids end in firefly bulbs. She also has antenas with bulbs on her shoulders and head. Her freckles are a mix of regular freckles and glowing dots. A simple firefly background would be cool!
Other: Expression. Idk about poses because it's just a bust piece.
Username and User ID: Onyxbat
Type: Bust
References: Josie
Description: Personality in bio so are her do's and dont's. She's basically part firefly, part human! Her braids end in firefly bulbs. She also has antenas with bulbs on her shoulders and head. Her freckles are a mix of regular freckles and glowing dots. A simple firefly background would be cool!
Other: Expression. Idk about poses because it's just a bust piece.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat Alright, I will start when I can
@OnyxBat Alright, I will start when I can
Awesome, thanks!
Awesome, thanks!
Also for possible future orders I know that you said you don't draw plain humans but would you draw a human if something like fruit gore is incorporated?
Also for possible future orders I know that you said you don't draw plain humans but would you draw a human if something like fruit gore is incorporated?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21