Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bibbit’s Traditional Art [on hold]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
[center][emoji=ridgeback laughing size=2] I’m wide open!

I’m wide open!
[center][emoji=fae laughing size=2]

ohhh your art is so fun!! Dragon/Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63650661][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636507/63650661_350.png[/img][/url] Style wanted: your choice! Medium: your choice! Special requests: i'd love to see your take on wintercoat tundras! Just Gwennol being the warmest grandma tun she can be haha Text: your choice! Text style: N/A You MAY add my dragon to The Wall. Anything Else: n/a thank you!!
ohhh your art is so fun!!

Dragon/Character: 63650661_350.png
Style wanted: your choice!
Medium: your choice!
Special requests: i'd love to see your take on wintercoat tundras! Just Gwennol being the warmest grandma tun she can be haha
Text: your choice!
Text style: N/A
You MAY add my dragon to The Wall.
Anything Else: n/a

thank you!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
Oh, there's just something super wonderful about black and white art that I can't explain...Yours is great!

Are you up to trying a mech or two? I didn't see what you'd draw or not draw (but I did see "anything") so that's why I'm asking before requesting.

If you are, let me know if you prefer non realistic OCs or more detailed fandoms (aka, Star Wars and BattleBots), and I can show the one side that suit you~
Oh, there's just something super wonderful about black and white art that I can't explain...Yours is great!

Are you up to trying a mech or two? I didn't see what you'd draw or not draw (but I did see "anything") so that's why I'm asking before requesting.

If you are, let me know if you prefer non realistic OCs or more detailed fandoms (aka, Star Wars and BattleBots), and I can show the one side that suit you~
@pheelthemoment, I’ll get started right away!

@Namulord, I love drawing mech designs and would prefer to draw OCs!
@pheelthemoment, I’ll get started right away!

@Namulord, I love drawing mech designs and would prefer to draw OCs!
Awesome! I'll make an attempt to fill the form, then~ I'll edit this post with it. Edit: The form. I just put in both requests since editing on an iPad is tough, and mine likes to crash and reload. Dragon/Character: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Hqo6jNK.png[/img] and [img]https://i.imgur.com/vp7J3Rb.png[/img] in one pic, and/or [img]https://i.imgur.com/qaxYtEA.png[/img] by himself (their main pages are offsite, and not available on a site where an account isn't needed yet, oops; they do have dragons but idk if they count here since they only have them as hosts - Xero is my avatar and the others are linked on his profile) Style wanted: simple scene for Xero and Destructo, maybe shaded char for Xac? Idk about him since I'm torn between styles (I also liked the silhouette one but don't want things too difficult) Medium: your choice on all Special requests: For the couple, they are married, but do whatever you want, as long as it abides by FR rules and you're comfortable with it. For Xac, definitely something of him scraping his claws against something, maybe the ground or a wall. Please no blood/gore in his pic, unless there is also a version without. Text: no for the couple; unsure about Xac, but most likely not atm? If you enjoy drawing him, I can request again if you want. Text style: N/A for now Idk if non dragon chars are available for the Wall, but if they are, sure! Anything Else: Feel free to ask about them~ It is late for me now and I won't be available for a while tomorrow, but I will get back to you when I can. Feel free to hold off my request until then, since I am really spotty. I will also most likely pay with clothes, but can throw some gems or random skin in as well.
Awesome! I'll make an attempt to fill the form, then~

I'll edit this post with it.

Edit: The form. I just put in both requests since editing on an iPad is tough, and mine likes to crash and reload.

Dragon/Character: Hqo6jNK.png and vp7J3Rb.png in one pic, and/or qaxYtEA.png by himself (their main pages are offsite, and not available on a site where an account isn't needed yet, oops; they do have dragons but idk if they count here since they only have them as hosts - Xero is my avatar and the others are linked on his profile)
Style wanted: simple scene for Xero and Destructo, maybe shaded char for Xac? Idk about him since I'm torn between styles (I also liked the silhouette one but don't want things too difficult)
Medium: your choice on all
Special requests: For the couple, they are married, but do whatever you want, as long as it abides by FR rules and you're comfortable with it. For Xac, definitely something of him scraping his claws against something, maybe the ground or a wall. Please no blood/gore in his pic, unless there is also a version without.
Text: no for the couple; unsure about Xac, but most likely not atm? If you enjoy drawing him, I can request again if you want.
Text style: N/A for now
Idk if non dragon chars are available for the Wall, but if they are, sure!
Anything Else: Feel free to ask about them~ It is late for me now and I won't be available for a while tomorrow, but I will get back to you when I can. Feel free to hold off my request until then, since I am really spotty. I will also most likely pay with clothes, but can throw some gems or random skin in as well.
Hi, @pheelthemoment! Thank you for your patience! Is this okay? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/743565309918707784/993172123239600179/IMG_5201.jpg[/img]
Hi, @pheelthemoment! Thank you for your patience! Is this okay?

IMG_5201.jpg
ooohh that's perfect!! i really love how you did her genes :D so fuzzy omg [emoji=tundra love size=2] thank you so much!!
ooohh that's perfect!! i really love how you did her genes :D so fuzzy omg
thank you so much!!
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
[center]Hey, @Namulord! Sorry for the wait! Is this okay? [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/743565309918707784/995700432691265596/IMG_5402.jpg[/img] Lord Xero is itching to fight, and Destructo is staying out of the way and letting him do his thing, but he’s ready to jump in to protect his love if he needs to.
Hey, @Namulord! Sorry for the wait! Is this okay?

IMG_5402.jpg

Lord Xero is itching to fight, and Destructo is staying out of the way and letting him do his thing, but he’s ready to jump in to protect his love if he needs to.
Omg, YES!! I love this so much! Especially with how Destructo is holding his jacket, ready to go. :D

And no worries about timing, I admit to forgetting I posted, hahaha!

Is it okay if I put it on their pages offsite (with credit, of course)? No worries if not, I just gotta show this off, haha!

Edit: Just sent payment~ I think CR was okay?
Omg, YES!! I love this so much! Especially with how Destructo is holding his jacket, ready to go. :D

And no worries about timing, I admit to forgetting I posted, hahaha!

Is it okay if I put it on their pages offsite (with credit, of course)? No worries if not, I just gotta show this off, haha!

Edit: Just sent payment~ I think CR was okay?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27