Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Guaca's art shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SpectralRose i've never heard of that before, i'd really appreciate if you sent me a reference picture ^^
@SpectralRose i've never heard of that before, i'd really appreciate if you sent me a reference picture ^^
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
@GuacamacaYT

Let me just get the pictures of her and I will send them to you in a message!
@GuacamacaYT

Let me just get the pictures of her and I will send them to you in a message!
nc2b4dJ.gif
@GuacamacaYT Thank you so much!! ^u^ Completely agree, star/con gives veils such an ethereal and otherworldly sort of look. Also, that sounds good! I've just sent the payment via 1 way crossroads so that you can accept it at your convenience after the initial sketch is approved and whatnot. Your art is lovely, happy to give you some support! :)
@GuacamacaYT Thank you so much!! ^u^ Completely agree, star/con gives veils such an ethereal and otherworldly sort of look. Also, that sounds good! I've just sent the payment via 1 way crossroads so that you can accept it at your convenience after the initial sketch is approved and whatnot. Your art is lovely, happy to give you some support! :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Just popped in from your forum signature, is this shop still open and if so could I be added to the pinglist?
Just popped in from your forum signature, is this shop still open and if so could I be added to the pinglist?
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@Niceless yeah of course! :D
@Niceless yeah of course! :D
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
@GuacamacaYT Are you open rn to take orders? Wasn't completely sure >-> Would also love to be added to your pinglist, please~ [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@GuacamacaYT Are you open rn to take orders? Wasn't completely sure >-> Would also love to be added to your pinglist, please~
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Cantertothewinds not atm, but i'll gladly add you to the pinglist! thanks for your interest :D
@Cantertothewinds not atm, but i'll gladly add you to the pinglist! thanks for your interest :D
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
Thank you for adding me! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Thank you for adding me!
[center]heyy how's everyone doing? it's been a while! but i have some great news! [b]ToS rework:[/b] added slight modifications to my terms of service to fit the two new payment methods. [b]new forms of payment:[/b] now i'm also accepting USD and ROBUX! [b]updated examples:[/b] removed extended galleries and replaced them with my [url=https://guaca-comissions.carrd.co/]comission sheet[/url], updated the example pictures. there's [b]3 comission slots[/b]! at the moment i'm [b]only [/b]accepting [b]USD and robux[/b]! but i might open some frc slots next month! ping me here or DM me if you'd like to claim a slot! thanks for supporting my shop [emoji=skydancer happy size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] pinglist: @Bashett @Disillusionist @Helixstorm @tubbox @MushroomEmpress @luteia @Riku114 @Firedawn @AmethystStarDust @Silverwis @ChristianCutie @ShoutaAizawa16 @TheEnforcer @Kilwin @DraconicSpeaker @Orii @Niceless @Cantertothewinds
heyy how's everyone doing? it's been a while! but i have some great news!

ToS rework: added slight modifications to my terms of service to fit the two new payment methods.

new forms of payment: now i'm also accepting USD and ROBUX!

updated examples: removed extended galleries and replaced them with my comission sheet, updated the example pictures.

there's 3 comission slots! at the moment i'm only accepting USD and robux! but i might open some frc slots next month!

ping me here or DM me if you'd like to claim a slot! thanks for supporting my shop

pinglist:
@Bashett @Disillusionist @Helixstorm @tubbox @MushroomEmpress @luteia @Riku114 @Firedawn @AmethystStarDust @Silverwis @ChristianCutie @ShoutaAizawa16 @TheEnforcer @Kilwin @DraconicSpeaker @Orii @Niceless @Cantertothewinds
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
@GuacamacaYT Oooo out of curiosity, how much would a lined + coloured headshot be for this girl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57876295][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/578763/57876295_350.png[/img][/url]
@GuacamacaYT Oooo out of curiosity, how much would a lined + coloured headshot be for this girl:

57876295_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8