Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Guaca's art shop (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Cantertothewinds a headshot would be around 200kt/g and a halfbody would be 350kt/g, but an in-between could be a bust for 280kt/g! here's a picture with the difference; red would be headshot, blue would be a bust and purple halfbody! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TR2iYGO.png[/img]
@Cantertothewinds a headshot would be around 200kt/g and a halfbody would be 350kt/g, but an in-between could be a bust for 280kt/g! here's a picture with the difference; red would be headshot, blue would be a bust and purple halfbody!

TR2iYGO.png

XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
@GuacamacaYT

I would love a landscape for gems, if you wouldn't mind! :O I don't have exact references, more like a bunch of images that are reasonably, a description of how they go together, and points where you can take some artistic freedom - would that be okay?

I am also debating whether or not to insert a character in here, but we'll see if you think that's doable, and I'll have references for them too.

(tl;dr a very Greek magical university, I have pictures of the main administrative building, a kinda bad sketch of the layout, some Vibe kind of references for the tower, some various references for plants + walkways + minor architecture, and otherwise letting you go nuts on how exactly you want to do it.)

I will pay extra if need be, at least half upfront if you would prefer, and there is zero rush on how long it takes so long as you keep me posted once every couple of weeks on progress (Pretty please don't ghost me, that makes me sad, but if it takes six months, it takes six months. Art is hard and you are amazing for offering yours for sale.) You quoted 850-1.5kg and I am willing to go probably up to like 2.5kg or a little more if you think this'll be more effort than your usual orders. :D
@GuacamacaYT

I would love a landscape for gems, if you wouldn't mind! :O I don't have exact references, more like a bunch of images that are reasonably, a description of how they go together, and points where you can take some artistic freedom - would that be okay?

I am also debating whether or not to insert a character in here, but we'll see if you think that's doable, and I'll have references for them too.

(tl;dr a very Greek magical university, I have pictures of the main administrative building, a kinda bad sketch of the layout, some Vibe kind of references for the tower, some various references for plants + walkways + minor architecture, and otherwise letting you go nuts on how exactly you want to do it.)

I will pay extra if need be, at least half upfront if you would prefer, and there is zero rush on how long it takes so long as you keep me posted once every couple of weeks on progress (Pretty please don't ghost me, that makes me sad, but if it takes six months, it takes six months. Art is hard and you are amazing for offering yours for sale.) You quoted 850-1.5kg and I am willing to go probably up to like 2.5kg or a little more if you think this'll be more effort than your usual orders. :D
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
@GuacamacaYT I'd love a half-body, please! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Sending payment now~
@GuacamacaYT I'd love a half-body, please! Sending payment now~
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@Luteia that would be perfectly okay! i doubt it will take me longer than a month to do tbh, but i'll definitely keep you updated with all the progress! i love the idea btw, sounds really interesting! the total price would probably go around 1800-2000g (1500-ish base price for complexity and 350 for architecture) but i'll be able to give a more precise price with the references! send me a dm whenever you want and we can discuss it there :D added your slot to the queue, thank you very much for the big order [emoji=skydancer happy size=1]
@Luteia that would be perfectly okay! i doubt it will take me longer than a month to do tbh, but i'll definitely keep you updated with all the progress! i love the idea btw, sounds really interesting!

the total price would probably go around 1800-2000g (1500-ish base price for complexity and 350 for architecture) but i'll be able to give a more precise price with the references! send me a dm whenever you want and we can discuss it there :D
added your slot to the queue, thank you very much for the big order
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
Is this open @GuacamacaYT ?
Is this open @GuacamacaYT ?
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
@FumblingNarwhal not anymore, no. sorry! I only do icons/headshots for FR currency now, (which you can find here)
anything more complex than that would have to be priced too high for it to be worth my time, and I want my art to be affordable for everyone D:
but thanks for asking! I appreciate your interest ^^
@FumblingNarwhal not anymore, no. sorry! I only do icons/headshots for FR currency now, (which you can find here)
anything more complex than that would have to be priced too high for it to be worth my time, and I want my art to be affordable for everyone D:
but thanks for asking! I appreciate your interest ^^
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8