Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cloud's Art Center! [PAYMENT UPDATE]
1 2 3 4 5
@TroubledCLoud

Keres in a kinda scary or dangerous pose? And Acantha maybe laying down, sleeping? But of course you can do anything you think is better! :D
@TroubledCLoud

Keres in a kinda scary or dangerous pose? And Acantha maybe laying down, sleeping? But of course you can do anything you think is better! :D
pHZNQIi.pngZXevdaA.gifagLntG0.pngh0FvtF4.gifpHZNQIi.png
@TsuTsu8642

alrighty! ^^
@TsuTsu8642

alrighty! ^^
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
@Troubledcloud
How much would it cost for a fullbody FR dragon? :D
@Troubledcloud
How much would it cost for a fullbody FR dragon? :D
WKtl2lb.png
G8VxjSz.png
fkWjutW.png
He/They
@TroubledCloud Once you're open/taking orders again, please ping me! I'd love to order from you, your style is adorable as hecc and i have a few OCs/dragons I'd love to see in your style! [emoji=gaoler winking size=1]
@TroubledCloud
Once you're open/taking orders again, please ping me! I'd love to order from you, your style is adorable as hecc and i have a few OCs/dragons I'd love to see in your style!
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@TroubledCloud Hi there! Could you possibly ping me when this opens again? Thank yu!
@TroubledCloud Hi there! Could you possibly ping me when this opens again? Thank yu!
Pinglist please
Pinglist please
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@TroubledCloud can you add me to the pinglist for when this opens please? Thanks!
@TroubledCloud can you add me to the pinglist for when this opens please? Thanks!
Wishlist
Projects
Opal Moon Hatchery
Art Shop
Free hib den items
Make $$ Quickly
YouTube
Cute Dragon Adopts
CS
LorWolf
Kate
She/her - Minor
@TroubledCloud could i please be added to the pinglist? many thanks!
@TroubledCloud could i please be added to the pinglist? many thanks!
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
[center]all of you that asked have been added to the pinglist! since i've been out of commission for a while, i think i'll be opening up a single slot for now. if anyone from this pinglist is up & able to commission me, i'd love to take a look at some of your oc's. ^^ please, though, bare with me. i've been a bit busy! [i]i will most likely get back to anyone who responds by tomorrow - posting this as i settle in for the night.[/i] [quote=pinglist]@Belladonna66 @KyuuBird @Spudzy @Bashett @Dragonsongbird @Auralyx[/quote][/center]
all of you that asked have been added to the pinglist!

since i've been out of commission for a while, i think i'll be opening up a single slot for now. if anyone from this pinglist is up & able to commission me, i'd love to take a look at some of your oc's. ^^

please, though, bare with me. i've been a bit busy!
i will most likely get back to anyone who responds by tomorrow - posting this as i settle in for the night.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
@TroubledCloud
You know i love supporting you, so let me snatch this slot and get an OC in a second!
I'll post both FR and non-FR so you can choose when i edit this post c:
ORDER!
Art type: colored fullbody + shading
Characters: (to chose from!)
FR:
  • Vis (my Clan leader and progenitor, a Slavic goth GF from some dark corner of space and now she's here to take care of everyone. A bit cold and aloof in appearance, a menace in battle, but always makes sure everyone's got what they need)
  • Kirukan (he's FR but also not, due to being from the Backrooms/connected to the SCP universe. There's info in his bio if you'd like! He also needs Wraith tert)
  • InseKyuure (a sort of Sona that I've got c: Her skull changes shape into that of various animals, depending on her state of mind. They include: Bear, fox, Nocturne/dragon, rabbit, snakes, and unspecified birds with predatory beaks (she wears the "unused" skulls on her wings like the Presence apparel). She's the personification of "urban hybridization", which is when abandoned apartment buildings and blocs begin to get taken over by nature. She doesn't have an Anthro design yet but she will! She's also Polish, of course)
Non-FR:
  • Hauke ( ;) my anger boy back for art bc i love him. Actually, if you're interested in any of my Emotion Creatures, lmk! They're tied to InseKyuure ^ in fact! I'd happily pay extra if you want to draw more than one of them ^^ )

If none of these catch your fancy I've got others of course! I've got new characters and am always looking to spoil them <3

Payment: would 30kt be okay? I'm all up for paying more, or in other methods! I'm super glad you edited your prices <3
@TroubledCloud
You know i love supporting you, so let me snatch this slot and get an OC in a second!
I'll post both FR and non-FR so you can choose when i edit this post c:
ORDER!
Art type: colored fullbody + shading
Characters: (to chose from!)
FR:
  • Vis (my Clan leader and progenitor, a Slavic goth GF from some dark corner of space and now she's here to take care of everyone. A bit cold and aloof in appearance, a menace in battle, but always makes sure everyone's got what they need)
  • Kirukan (he's FR but also not, due to being from the Backrooms/connected to the SCP universe. There's info in his bio if you'd like! He also needs Wraith tert)
  • InseKyuure (a sort of Sona that I've got c: Her skull changes shape into that of various animals, depending on her state of mind. They include: Bear, fox, Nocturne/dragon, rabbit, snakes, and unspecified birds with predatory beaks (she wears the "unused" skulls on her wings like the Presence apparel). She's the personification of "urban hybridization", which is when abandoned apartment buildings and blocs begin to get taken over by nature. She doesn't have an Anthro design yet but she will! She's also Polish, of course)
Non-FR:
  • Hauke ( ;) my anger boy back for art bc i love him. Actually, if you're interested in any of my Emotion Creatures, lmk! They're tied to InseKyuure ^ in fact! I'd happily pay extra if you want to draw more than one of them ^^ )

If none of these catch your fancy I've got others of course! I've got new characters and am always looking to spoil them <3

Payment: would 30kt be okay? I'm all up for paying more, or in other methods! I'm super glad you edited your prices <3
K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
1 2 3 4 5