Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF: 1x1 RP Partner! [WIP|CLOSED|DNI]
[quote][b]THIS IS STILL CLOSED/A WORK IN PROGRESS/ON HOLD, PLEASE DNI UNTIL THIS QUOTE IS GONE! <3[/b][/quote] [center]hey there! i'm currently homebound, so i have way too much time on my hands than i can deal with - so i'm on the lookout for some 1x1 roleplay partners! i will have some rules and will require a roleplay example from you before we start talking more in-depth on a roleplay![/center] [b]my current slot lists ;;[/b] [sup][b][][/b] 3 ongoing 1x1's [b][][/b] 1 currently in the making/pending[/sup] [b]requirements ;;[/b] [b][][/b] roleplay example! DM it to me or just send it over forums - i'd just like to know what i'm working with. i'll gladly send one in return, as well. ---> [i]i'd love it if you were to put it in your first or second response to me here (or in DMs). if i find yours interesting, i'll contact you back and we'll get to talking on a roleplay. if not, i may or may not reply back with a decline, or an update on how many roleplay partners i already had, if i were swamped.[/i] [b][][/b] i do best with literate roleplays! semi-literate is fine, i just want more than a single paragraph for a response. [s]i tend to be rather paragraph-based/loving.[/s] ---> [i](ex. two paragraphs is fine/minimal, but i'd love to have more to work with than a single chunk. i love to ramble/describe things! i've often gone over 2000 words while replying.)[/i] [b][][/b] not exactly a requirement, but i tend to prefer roleplaying over discord [i](i have a 1x1 rp server with private channels)[/i] as cataloging and organizing things is much easier over there. ---> [i]i will DM you my discord @ if you prefer this method of rp, as well.[/i] [b][][/b] i admittedly do best in the romance-way of things with a roleplay, but that'll be equal with the main plot of the roleplay if we create an in-detail world for our characters. [b][][/b] you at least must be [i]lgbtqia+[/i] accepting to roleplay with me. i do best with these types of roleplays. [b][][/b] let me know how often your replies will be coming in. once every 24 hours is ideal, but if not it's completely fine - just please let me know! at least 4 replies every 7 days is preferred, though! <3 ---> [i]also, let me know if you'll be offline/taking a break from replying for a couple days! i hate being left in the dark waiting/unknowing if you're online or not.[/i] [b][][/b] content warnings/etc. ---> [i]i want to be able to enjoy roleplaying with a mature, serious plotline and theme sometimes, including but not limited to; gore, violence, and other content that may have someone shy away from. [b](not always, though! if we're both serious about this roleplay, we can steer clear of some triggers you might have!!)[/b][/i] [b]please take a look at the lists below to learn what i'm most interested in! feel free to mix-and-match, and ask any questions needed![/b] [i]also, always feel free to ask about my ideas!! most of what i have listed below isn't half of the things i've got in my head for roleplays, so do ask if you're curious![/i] [b]what types i'll roleplay ;;[/b] [b][][/b] the supernatural ---> [i]either based off the show or creatures/cryptids. (+ ghosts, werepeople, merfolk, eldritch creatures, etc.)[/i] [b][][/b] human/humanoids ---> [i]human-like beings, or humans holding unique powers/elements/mutations (i tend to dislike slide-of-life rps unless they have non-humans/creatures involved)[/i] [b][][/b] demons/angels ---> [i]can be humanoid/have a human form with a true form, or something of the like.[/i] [b][][/b] dragonoids/dragons ---> [i]can be anything from dragon tamers/riders, FR, & httyd to oc dragons, dragonoid/anthros, wof, etc.[/i] [] extraterrestrials ---> [i]aliens! plots can very with this one; i have a bunch of ideas for so many of these themes/plots, so with anything, as me if i have ideas![/i] [b][][/b] canine packs ---> [i]can be dog, wolf, or other canid species grouped into one or more pack-like groups with any type of plot. (can also be anthro)[/i] [b][][/b] feline clans ---> [i]from the warrior cat series, to our own oc group(s) of cats in any setting. (can also be anthro)[/i] [b][][/b] anthros ---> [i]if neither the canine or feline anthro ideas interest you, feel free to suggest other species of animals! it can be anthro or feral/normal animals.[/i] [b][] [/b]give ideas! [b]fandoms ;;[/b] [i]no matter how much i enjoy the canon character, i always feel much more comfortable with the main characters used being our ocs.[/i] [b][][/b] wings of fire (wof) ---> [i]the book series. most comfortable with already established species, but all characters from the kingdom(s) can be altered/don't need to be canon.[/i] [b][][/b] warrior cats ---> [i]the book series. i'm comfortable with using either canon clans/tribes, or oc clans/tribes (or kittypets/rogues/loners if we decide on that!).[/i] [b][][/b] supernatural (spn) ---> [i]the tv show. more comfortable with using ocs (as replacements of the canon characters, or otherwise).[/i] [b][][/b] mcu (marvel cinematic universe) ---> [i]the fictional universe movies. most comfortable with using ocs (in replacement of the canon characters, or otherwise)! i'm also very/fairly new to this fandom, so i'll be hesitant with anything concerning this genre for a while.[/i] [b]themes/genre/plots ;;[/b] [i]can be fitted/matched with any of my suggestions above and below![/i] [b][][/b] setting to fit the fandom/idea ---> [i]say if we were to use a fandom as a roleplay idea, we could use the canon universe.[/i] [b][][/b] apocalypse/post apocalypse ---> [i]a roleplay either based in the beginning/midst of an apocalypse (zombie/virus/radiation/natural disaster/etc.), or set in the aftermath, months to years after.[/i] [b][][/b] laboratory/experiment ---> [i]scientists using their methods to test their weapons/theories/cures/etc. on our character(s); either to escape, succumb, or conquer. [/i] [b][][/b] group vs group ---> [i]two (or more) groups (civilizations) disagree on something or another or have been warring for eons, and again - our characters must keep fighting, escape/run away, or find a way to stop the feud.[/i] [b][][/b] action(?) ---> [i]if you could come up with anything action-packed (like the mcu movies/shows) that both of us could be interested in, i'd love to hear it![/i] [b][] [/b]western ---> [i]can be modern or old-school, farmer or cowboy/person, etc.![/i] [b][][/b] pirates ---> [i]can be old-school, modern(?), futuristic, or space![/i] [b][][/b] give ideas! [b]pairing ideas ;;[/b] [i]if a single pairing isn't your style, we can do more than one partner (polyam relationship), or rp multiple ships within one plot![/i] [sup][] human/oid x human/oid [] human/oid x angel/demon [] human x the supernatural [] human x dragon/oid [] angel x demon [] angel/demon x the supernatural [] the supernatural x the supernatural [] dragon/oid x dragon/oid [] alien x alien [] alien x human/oid [] forbidden relationships [] love triangles [] arranged marriages [] suggest ideas![/sup] --------------------------- [center]if you've scrolled this far & read through everything, thank you! feel free to sub; i bump whenever these are open! when commenting, you can either ping me or not! i'm subbed, but a ping would help grab my attention.[/center]
Quote:
THIS IS STILL CLOSED/A WORK IN PROGRESS/ON HOLD, PLEASE DNI UNTIL THIS QUOTE IS GONE! <3
hey there! i'm currently homebound, so i have way too much time on my hands than i can deal with - so i'm on the lookout for some 1x1 roleplay partners! i will have some rules and will require a roleplay example from you before we start talking more in-depth on a roleplay!

my current slot lists ;;

[] 3 ongoing 1x1's

[] 1 currently in the making/pending

requirements ;;

[] roleplay example! DM it to me or just send it over forums - i'd just like to know what i'm working with. i'll gladly send one in return, as well.
---> i'd love it if you were to put it in your first or second response to me here (or in DMs). if i find yours interesting, i'll contact you back and we'll get to talking on a roleplay. if not, i may or may not reply back with a decline, or an update on how many roleplay partners i already had, if i were swamped.

[] i do best with literate roleplays! semi-literate is fine, i just want more than a single paragraph for a response. i tend to be rather paragraph-based/loving.
---> (ex. two paragraphs is fine/minimal, but i'd love to have more to work with than a single chunk. i love to ramble/describe things! i've often gone over 2000 words while replying.)

[] not exactly a requirement, but i tend to prefer roleplaying over discord (i have a 1x1 rp server with private channels) as cataloging and organizing things is much easier over there.
---> i will DM you my discord @ if you prefer this method of rp, as well.

[] i admittedly do best in the romance-way of things with a roleplay, but that'll be equal with the main plot of the roleplay if we create an in-detail world for our characters.

[] you at least must be lgbtqia+ accepting to roleplay with me. i do best with these types of roleplays.

[] let me know how often your replies will be coming in. once every 24 hours is ideal, but if not it's completely fine - just please let me know! at least 4 replies every 7 days is preferred, though! <3
---> also, let me know if you'll be offline/taking a break from replying for a couple days! i hate being left in the dark waiting/unknowing if you're online or not.

[] content warnings/etc.
---> i want to be able to enjoy roleplaying with a mature, serious plotline and theme sometimes, including but not limited to; gore, violence, and other content that may have someone shy away from. (not always, though! if we're both serious about this roleplay, we can steer clear of some triggers you might have!!)

please take a look at the lists below to learn what i'm most interested in! feel free to mix-and-match, and ask any questions needed!
also, always feel free to ask about my ideas!! most of what i have listed below isn't half of the things i've got in my head for roleplays, so do ask if you're curious!

what types i'll roleplay ;;

[] the supernatural
---> either based off the show or creatures/cryptids. (+ ghosts, werepeople, merfolk, eldritch creatures, etc.)

[] human/humanoids
---> human-like beings, or humans holding unique powers/elements/mutations (i tend to dislike slide-of-life rps unless they have non-humans/creatures involved)

[] demons/angels
---> can be humanoid/have a human form with a true form, or something of the like.

[] dragonoids/dragons
---> can be anything from dragon tamers/riders, FR, & httyd to oc dragons, dragonoid/anthros, wof, etc.

[] extraterrestrials
---> aliens! plots can very with this one; i have a bunch of ideas for so many of these themes/plots, so with anything, as me if i have ideas!

[] canine packs
---> can be dog, wolf, or other canid species grouped into one or more pack-like groups with any type of plot. (can also be anthro)

[] feline clans
---> from the warrior cat series, to our own oc group(s) of cats in any setting. (can also be anthro)

[] anthros
---> if neither the canine or feline anthro ideas interest you, feel free to suggest other species of animals! it can be anthro or feral/normal animals.

[] give ideas!

fandoms ;;
no matter how much i enjoy the canon character, i always feel much more comfortable with the main characters used being our ocs.

[] wings of fire (wof)
---> the book series. most comfortable with already established species, but all characters from the kingdom(s) can be altered/don't need to be canon.

[] warrior cats
---> the book series. i'm comfortable with using either canon clans/tribes, or oc clans/tribes (or kittypets/rogues/loners if we decide on that!).

[] supernatural (spn)
---> the tv show. more comfortable with using ocs (as replacements of the canon characters, or otherwise).

[] mcu (marvel cinematic universe)
---> the fictional universe movies. most comfortable with using ocs (in replacement of the canon characters, or otherwise)! i'm also very/fairly new to this fandom, so i'll be hesitant with anything concerning this genre for a while.

themes/genre/plots ;;
can be fitted/matched with any of my suggestions above and below!

[] setting to fit the fandom/idea
---> say if we were to use a fandom as a roleplay idea, we could use the canon universe.

[] apocalypse/post apocalypse
---> a roleplay either based in the beginning/midst of an apocalypse (zombie/virus/radiation/natural disaster/etc.), or set in the aftermath, months to years after.

[] laboratory/experiment
---> scientists using their methods to test their weapons/theories/cures/etc. on our character(s); either to escape, succumb, or conquer.

[] group vs group
---> two (or more) groups (civilizations) disagree on something or another or have been warring for eons, and again - our characters must keep fighting, escape/run away, or find a way to stop the feud.

[] action(?)
---> if you could come up with anything action-packed (like the mcu movies/shows) that both of us could be interested in, i'd love to hear it!

[] western
---> can be modern or old-school, farmer or cowboy/person, etc.!

[] pirates
---> can be old-school, modern(?), futuristic, or space!

[] give ideas!

pairing ideas ;;
if a single pairing isn't your style, we can do more than one partner (polyam relationship), or rp multiple ships within one plot!

[] human/oid x human/oid

[] human/oid x angel/demon

[] human x the supernatural

[] human x dragon/oid

[] angel x demon

[] angel/demon x the supernatural

[] the supernatural x the supernatural

[] dragon/oid x dragon/oid

[] alien x alien

[] alien x human/oid

[] forbidden relationships

[] love triangles

[] arranged marriages

[] suggest ideas!

if you've scrolled this far & read through everything, thank you! feel free to sub; i bump whenever these are open!
when commenting, you can either ping me or not! i'm subbed, but a ping would help grab my attention.
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)
CYCLING ROLEPLAYS

as i gain more 1x1 partners, i'll be "cycling" them every other week - giving me time to answer all responses, and have a reply chain going for that week, and then switching to the next batch of roleplay partners during the next.

of course, there's still the chance i will get to you before the week's cycle is up - if i have more time on my hands, and/or i have a paused roleplay in that week's slot.

i swear, this'll make more sense once i get more partners set up to roleplay with!!
if you'd rather your user not be stated below, let me know & give me a possible nickname/signature to put for your name instead. ^^
CYCLE ONE
---> off-site, discord (my server)
---> @/Yinny, forums (FR)

CYCLE TWO
---> @/aMuse, discord (my server)
---> @/AriHasApples, still brainstorming (FR)

still closed for now!
feel free to comment, though, if you'd like! i just won't get back to you right away. <3
CYCLING ROLEPLAYS

as i gain more 1x1 partners, i'll be "cycling" them every other week - giving me time to answer all responses, and have a reply chain going for that week, and then switching to the next batch of roleplay partners during the next.

of course, there's still the chance i will get to you before the week's cycle is up - if i have more time on my hands, and/or i have a paused roleplay in that week's slot.

i swear, this'll make more sense once i get more partners set up to roleplay with!!
if you'd rather your user not be stated below, let me know & give me a possible nickname/signature to put for your name instead. ^^
CYCLE ONE
---> off-site, discord (my server)
---> @/Yinny, forums (FR)

CYCLE TWO
---> @/aMuse, discord (my server)
---> @/AriHasApples, still brainstorming (FR)

still closed for now!
feel free to comment, though, if you'd like! i just won't get back to you right away. <3
cloud
they/he prounouns
gay/mlm, demisexual (? still figuring it out.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER
[] commissions! (closed)
[] 1x1 roleplay info!
[] art dump! (pinglist)