Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas and dragons art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MythDancer @MadBon @BreezeFeather @Necralisk @Generation @Worship

Hello hello, I want to draw but am having trouble focusing on my personal art projects, so: ONE slot open, first come first served, only open to people on this pinglist for now since I made y'all wait so long, but if no one replies by Saturday morning FR time I'll open it up to others. Hopefully once this + a couple of my other art projects are done, I can open up regular slots again!

Thank you, hope you're all having a nice Friday (or Saturday, if that's your time zone)
@MythDancer @MadBon @BreezeFeather @Necralisk @Generation @Worship

Hello hello, I want to draw but am having trouble focusing on my personal art projects, so: ONE slot open, first come first served, only open to people on this pinglist for now since I made y'all wait so long, but if no one replies by Saturday morning FR time I'll open it up to others. Hopefully once this + a couple of my other art projects are done, I can open up regular slots again!

Thank you, hope you're all having a nice Friday (or Saturday, if that's your time zone)
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your art project! I hope a bit of a creative outlet helps you let off some steam. Username: MythDancer Character or dragon to be drawn: I would LOVE a piece for this girl - but if you're not feeling her, I can yeet other dragons your way! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66675319][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/666754/66675319_350.png[/img][/url] Order type: Gijinka headshot WIPs? Sure! Other info: Levana is an herbalist and alchemist. She gathers all of her own materials and reagents, and then brews them up in her workshop. Payment type: I can do gems, treasure, or nocturne eggs/berserk - whatever you'd prefer!
Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your art project! I hope a bit of a creative outlet helps you let off some steam.

Username: MythDancer

Character or dragon to be drawn:

I would LOVE a piece for this girl - but if you're not feeling her, I can yeet other dragons your way!

66675319_350.png

Order type:

Gijinka headshot

WIPs?

Sure!

Other info:

Levana is an herbalist and alchemist. She gathers all of her own materials and reagents, and then brews them up in her workshop.

Payment type:

I can do gems, treasure, or nocturne eggs/berserk - whatever you'd prefer!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer ayy thank you! I’d love to draw Levana - I already have some ideas. I’d prefer gems or treasure if that’s okay; I still have to update my wishlist

Added you to the one slot :D
@MythDancer ayy thank you! I’d love to draw Levana - I already have some ideas. I’d prefer gems or treasure if that’s okay; I still have to update my wishlist

Added you to the one slot :D
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite

Hello! Your art is lovely~ Can I be added to your pinglist for when you open slots again?
@kyaniite

Hello! Your art is lovely~ Can I be added to your pinglist for when you open slots again?
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa Of course, thank you!
@yumehisakawa Of course, thank you!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
I would love to be on your pinglist if possible!
I would love to be on your pinglist if possible!
alpestrisblooms.gif
@Alpestris Of course, added! Thank you ^^
@Alpestris Of course, added! Thank you ^^
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
I saw your drawing on Mythdancers art raffle and thought it was amazing and now here I am looking at your art and it’s still very very cool. You’re a great artist and your art looks very professional and cool. I’m kinda wowed by it-
I saw your drawing on Mythdancers art raffle and thought it was amazing and now here I am looking at your art and it’s still very very cool. You’re a great artist and your art looks very professional and cool. I’m kinda wowed by it-
These forum links in my signature aren’t up to date and I’m too lazy to update them or post the art rn.

2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg
2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg2021-02-25.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7