Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas and dragons art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@kyaniite

Username: script

Character or dragon to be drawn: carp and spades

Order type: 2 waist ups? are you ok with doing a couple's piece/having both of these characters on one piece? i'd love something of carp kinda leaning his side against spades, but anything lovey dovey would work :')
if not, separate would be fine as well!

WIPs? if its not too much trouble, id love to get updates!

Other info: i really love the kinda rough/sketchier style you did for the second waist-up example (orange pirate) would it be too much trouble to ask for a similar style? i'd be happy to tip extra for it :')

Payment type: 1430g + 1 berserker + 6 ambush (approx 20g each at LAH)
@kyaniite

Username: script

Character or dragon to be drawn: carp and spades

Order type: 2 waist ups? are you ok with doing a couple's piece/having both of these characters on one piece? i'd love something of carp kinda leaning his side against spades, but anything lovey dovey would work :')
if not, separate would be fine as well!

WIPs? if its not too much trouble, id love to get updates!

Other info: i really love the kinda rough/sketchier style you did for the second waist-up example (orange pirate) would it be too much trouble to ask for a similar style? i'd be happy to tip extra for it :')

Payment type: 1430g + 1 berserker + 6 ambush (approx 20g each at LAH)
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@script Sure thing! I've done couples art before so it's no trouble, and I can certainly do the sketchier style ^^ It might take me a few days to get to yours if that's okay. You can send a cr whenever you're ready and I'll start your piece as soon as I can :)
@script Sure thing! I've done couples art before so it's no trouble, and I can certainly do the sketchier style ^^ It might take me a few days to get to yours if that's okay. You can send a cr whenever you're ready and I'll start your piece as soon as I can :)
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite
awesome! take your time, im in no rush ^^
hope you have a good rest of your week o/
@kyaniite
awesome! take your time, im in no rush ^^
hope you have a good rest of your week o/
B18_L2.pngscript2.pngmSV3YQy.pngZoKUZoU.pngudvBp0Z.pngl13_book.pngB18_R2.png
DPSlXho.png

xxxxxx_f2u__crown_by_gayb0t-db4bqar.png
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifscript
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifthey/them
xxxxxxarrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdesign studentsmall_blinking_text_cursor_by_neripixu-d6lwqe9.gif

xxxxxxart shop // accents // tumblr
@Trachynhawb here’s Ginsing for you; I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/P2PPxa8.png[/img]
@Trachynhawb here’s Ginsing for you; I hope you like it!

P2PPxa8.png
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite love love love how he came out! Thank you so much!
@kyaniite love love love how he came out! Thank you so much!
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb and here’s Crisselina! Thank you so much for commissioning me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/yizPwHH.png[/img]
@Trachynhawb and here’s Crisselina! Thank you so much for commissioning me!

yizPwHH.png
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Username: @Weapon

Character or dragon to be drawn: Nilo -
reference

Order type: Fullbody - preferably in this style of yours! It’s so unique and I love it!

WIPs? Yes, you’re welcome to ping or DM them to me!

Other info: Please include his helmet, gloves, and spiked jacket.
If you’d draw him in these shorts instead of his pants and placed him in a fun pose that showed off the back text I will literally love you forever. Bonus points if you make him finger gun all the while.

Payment type: Gems! (Let me know if you accept tips when finished as well!)
Username: @Weapon

Character or dragon to be drawn: Nilo -
reference

Order type: Fullbody - preferably in this style of yours! It’s so unique and I love it!

WIPs? Yes, you’re welcome to ping or DM them to me!

Other info: Please include his helmet, gloves, and spiked jacket.
If you’d draw him in these shorts instead of his pants and placed him in a fun pose that showed off the back text I will literally love you forever. Bonus points if you make him finger gun all the while.

Payment type: Gems! (Let me know if you accept tips when finished as well!)
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon Oh, what a cool character design! I'll make sure to do the back pose with those shorts for you! It'll probably be a few days before I'm able to start, if that's okay?

And yes, I do accept tips after the art is done ^^
@Weapon Oh, what a cool character design! I'll make sure to do the back pose with those shorts for you! It'll probably be a few days before I'm able to start, if that's okay?

And yes, I do accept tips after the art is done ^^
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@disquiet here’s your Jov! Two versions, one flat colored and one with simple shading in the style of the first example I have up. Let me know if you need this recolored; I deviated a little from your dragon’s colors, but it’d be really fast to change it if you’d prefer. Thank you so much for commissioning me! [img]https://i.imgur.com/uZChQVA.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4FZVdXf.png[/img]
@disquiet here’s your Jov! Two versions, one flat colored and one with simple shading in the style of the first example I have up. Let me know if you need this recolored; I deviated a little from your dragon’s colors, but it’d be really fast to change it if you’d prefer. Thank you so much for commissioning me!

uZChQVA.png

4FZVdXf.png
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@disquiet I'm so glad you like it, and I'd love to do more for you in the future! :D
@disquiet I'm so glad you like it, and I'd love to do more for you in the future! :D
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7