Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas and dragons art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ohhh. Oh, my. She is stunning. I absolutely love her design. THE COLOURS. You captured her light so perfectly. I'm still in awe of that flower in her hair, it looks like it's dripping sunshine! The shaggy hair is perfect and calls back to her mane. The runes turned out SO well and add so much personality to her!

I think this is my favorite you've done for me so far.

I'd love to get a ping when you have slots again, please! If you'd like to, you're welcome to pick any dragon from my lair or hib den to create a gijinka for. I'd love to see who you're drawn to <3

Thank you so, so much. She's a work of art. I love her.
Ohhh. Oh, my. She is stunning. I absolutely love her design. THE COLOURS. You captured her light so perfectly. I'm still in awe of that flower in her hair, it looks like it's dripping sunshine! The shaggy hair is perfect and calls back to her mane. The runes turned out SO well and add so much personality to her!

I think this is my favorite you've done for me so far.

I'd love to get a ping when you have slots again, please! If you'd like to, you're welcome to pick any dragon from my lair or hib den to create a gijinka for. I'd love to see who you're drawn to <3

Thank you so, so much. She's a work of art. I love her.
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm so glad you like it! :D I'd love to do more for you, and I'll be sure to ping you when I open back up! <3
@MythDancer Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm so glad you like it! :D I'd love to do more for you, and I'll be sure to ping you when I open back up! <3
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@Raderad Here's your cats as AC villagers! Thanks for your patience on this one; I hope you like it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HwKnJbb.png[/img]
@Raderad Here's your cats as AC villagers! Thanks for your patience on this one; I hope you like it!

HwKnJbb.png
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
@kyaniite

Omg!!! I love them!!! :D
Thank you sooooo much~~~~ <3
@kyaniite

Omg!!! I love them!!! :D
Thank you sooooo much~~~~ <3
I'm back open again!

@MythDancer Pinging you in case you're still interested in more gijinkas :)
I'm back open again!

@MythDancer Pinging you in case you're still interested in more gijinkas :)
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Ooooo boy am I! Thank you for the ping, and welcome back!

I'd love to see who in my lair inspires you. Looking for a gijinka headshot as usual - but I want to know who you'd pick!

I have an eliminate I can offer as partial payment~
Ooooo boy am I! Thank you for the ping, and welcome back!

I'd love to see who in my lair inspires you. Looking for a gijinka headshot as usual - but I want to know who you'd pick!

I have an eliminate I can offer as partial payment~
SVwovDT.png

@MythDancer Your lair is beautiful! I'm feeling particularly inspired by Circe, Benet, or Amaterasu if you'd like me to do art for one of them?
@MythDancer Your lair is beautiful! I'm feeling particularly inspired by Circe, Benet, or Amaterasu if you'd like me to do art for one of them?
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Oh, those would be amazing! I'm feeling more partial to Amaterasu, but if Circe inspires more then go for it!

Lemme know how much I owe you <3
Oh, those would be amazing! I'm feeling more partial to Amaterasu, but if Circe inspires more then go for it!

Lemme know how much I owe you <3
SVwovDT.png

@MythDancer cool, I’ll do Amaterasu then! :) Does 310g + the elim sound okay, going by current LAH?
@MythDancer cool, I’ll do Amaterasu then! :) Does 310g + the elim sound okay, going by current LAH?
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
That sounds perfect! I'll send payment now~

My only request would be straight long black hair for her - she's based on the Japanese goddess, haha!

I can't wait to see what you do with her!
That sounds perfect! I'll send payment now~

My only request would be straight long black hair for her - she's based on the Japanese goddess, haha!

I can't wait to see what you do with her!
SVwovDT.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7