Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas and dragons art shop [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@MythDancer @MadBon @BreezeFeather @Necralisk Hi all! Tentatively opening two slots; first come first serve! Just started a new job recently so these will take a bit longer than usual, but I’ll still do my best to finish within a week of starting. My phone is being a Huge Pain right now / my phone might be dying on me?? so I won’t be able to update the slots for a couple hours (if anyone orders by then) but, yeah!
@MythDancer @MadBon @BreezeFeather @Necralisk Hi all! Tentatively opening two slots; first come first serve! Just started a new job recently so these will take a bit longer than usual, but I’ll still do my best to finish within a week of starting. My phone is being a Huge Pain right now / my phone might be dying on me?? so I won’t be able to update the slots for a couple hours (if anyone orders by then) but, yeah!
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
i'd love to claim a slot! Username: Necralisk Character or dragon to be drawn: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/47984769][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/479848/47984769_350.png[/img][/url] Order type: gijinka flatcolored headshot sketch WIPs? yes please! Other info: she has a gijinka ref in her bio, but you're free to play around with colors! Payment type: treasure
i'd love to claim a slot!

Username: Necralisk

Character or dragon to be drawn:
47984769_350.png

Order type: gijinka flatcolored headshot sketch

WIPs? yes please!

Other info: she has a gijinka ref in her bio, but you're free to play around with colors!

Payment type: treasure
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
I would love to claim a slot!

I'd like my usual of a gijinka headshot - but would you be willing to pick any dragon from my lair/hib den that calls to you? I'd love to see what you design~

Feel free to PM me with any details/questions! I'm happy to provide personality if it's not already in their bio.

Good luck with your new job!!
I would love to claim a slot!

I'd like my usual of a gijinka headshot - but would you be willing to pick any dragon from my lair/hib den that calls to you? I'd love to see what you design~

Feel free to PM me with any details/questions! I'm happy to provide personality if it's not already in their bio.

Good luck with your new job!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
Username: MadBon Character or dragon to be drawn: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41913269][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/419133/41913269_350.png[/img][/url] Order type: Headshot Gijinka WIPs? Not needed Other info: if you could, can you give him a disapproving look? He's a very stern quiet man, who likes eating a lot of honeycomb and has a soft side when around hatchlings. Payment type: gems
Username: MadBon

Character or dragon to be drawn: 41913269_350.png

Order type: Headshot Gijinka

WIPs? Not needed

Other info: if you could, can you give him a disapproving look? He's a very stern quiet man, who likes eating a lot of honeycomb and has a soft side when around hatchlings.

Payment type: gems
i9PaMWx.png
@Necralisk @MythDancer @MadBon Added everyone! Please send over a CR whenever it's convenient, and I'll get started as soon as I can. As always, I won't accept the CR until after the art is done!

@MythDancer how would you feel about me doing Samhain, Bastet, or Sandstone? Lore/personality notes would def be helpful, but I also have ideas for all of them. If there's a specific one of them you'd rather I do, or you'd rather I do a different dragon entirely, let me know! ^^

@MadBon I'll open an extra slot for you if you'd like, though please keep in mind it might take me longer than a week to get to and finish yours! If that sounds okay to you, I'm happy to design a gijinka for Asmodeus as well; just send a CR and let me know if you have any particular notes about how his appearance should look, otherwise I'll just design the gijinka based off his current looks and lore ^^
@Necralisk @MythDancer @MadBon Added everyone! Please send over a CR whenever it's convenient, and I'll get started as soon as I can. As always, I won't accept the CR until after the art is done!

@MythDancer how would you feel about me doing Samhain, Bastet, or Sandstone? Lore/personality notes would def be helpful, but I also have ideas for all of them. If there's a specific one of them you'd rather I do, or you'd rather I do a different dragon entirely, let me know! ^^

@MadBon I'll open an extra slot for you if you'd like, though please keep in mind it might take me longer than a week to get to and finish yours! If that sounds okay to you, I'm happy to design a gijinka for Asmodeus as well; just send a CR and let me know if you have any particular notes about how his appearance should look, otherwise I'll just design the gijinka based off his current looks and lore ^^
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
Oh, Bastet would be absolutely amazing!! Her personality is basically just cats, haha. She is a protector, loving mother, and deity to them. I picture her with the Egyptian traditional black cat face/head, ears, and then fur for her body. Maybe some thick gold, jeweled pieces of jewelry? I'm so excited to see what you do with her!!
Oh, Bastet would be absolutely amazing!! Her personality is basically just cats, haha. She is a protector, loving mother, and deity to them. I picture her with the Egyptian traditional black cat face/head, ears, and then fur for her body. Maybe some thick gold, jeweled pieces of jewelry? I'm so excited to see what you do with her!!
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@kyaniite | Can I be on the pinglist for when you re-open please?
@kyaniite | Can I be on the pinglist for when you re-open please?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Generation For sure! Added you ^^
@Generation For sure! Added you ^^
kyaniite with two i's
adopts
free line art
SedYmvp.png
your art is beautiful! could you put me on the pinglist? <3
your art is beautiful! could you put me on the pinglist? <3
art-shop.png
@Worship thank you so much! Added you ^^
@Worship thank you so much! Added you ^^
kyaniite with two i's