Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED- Don't Post Orders!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Katsuji ty for your patience and confidence! i haven't actually painted dragons before so this was... an experience lol. lmk if you'd like anything adjusted! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/310722506237411341/732376232888500254/2foddartjul201.png[/img]
@Katsuji ty for your patience and confidence! i haven't actually painted dragons before so this was... an experience lol. lmk if you'd like anything adjusted!

2foddartjul201.png
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Clya Sent! Wasn't sure how you wanted it sent, so did a one way CR.
@Clya Sent! Wasn't sure how you wanted it sent, so did a one way CR.
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@PKRS,

Ooooooooh! My noodle girl! Oh gosh, you drew her so wonderfully! I realize that I didn't specify whether to draw Iorwen as a dragon or her gijinka, so apologies on the confusion.

It needs to be said that this is definitely worth the wait! She looks absolutely fantastic! The shading and highlights are magnificently done with incredible attention to detail! Not only did you include the way the Thylacine overlaps the Skink on her face near the tip of the nose, but also the soft yellow for her scar... Everything looks so perfect! The Verdant Sage Cover is beautiful with the soothing wave patterns and hanging beads. I love the natural look of the tassels. Combined with the way the Cover flows downward gives that flowing feel, which reminds me of her long flowing hair from her humanoid form! And the perspective on the Aerborne Halo really gives the whole piece this awesome dimensional sense. You even included a hint of her accent with the bands on her horn!

[Also, your signature is very impressive! The design of it looks so unique and cool.]

I'll be linking this to your PKRS Arts shop, unless you would like me to link it somewhere else?
@PKRS,

Ooooooooh! My noodle girl! Oh gosh, you drew her so wonderfully! I realize that I didn't specify whether to draw Iorwen as a dragon or her gijinka, so apologies on the confusion.

It needs to be said that this is definitely worth the wait! She looks absolutely fantastic! The shading and highlights are magnificently done with incredible attention to detail! Not only did you include the way the Thylacine overlaps the Skink on her face near the tip of the nose, but also the soft yellow for her scar... Everything looks so perfect! The Verdant Sage Cover is beautiful with the soothing wave patterns and hanging beads. I love the natural look of the tassels. Combined with the way the Cover flows downward gives that flowing feel, which reminds me of her long flowing hair from her humanoid form! And the perspective on the Aerborne Halo really gives the whole piece this awesome dimensional sense. You even included a hint of her accent with the bands on her horn!

[Also, your signature is very impressive! The design of it looks so unique and cool.]

I'll be linking this to your PKRS Arts shop, unless you would like me to link it somewhere else?
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*

7. @COparade
8. @brevityis

10. @Zoruna
1. @theroiprocepios

2. @Arianethel
4. @PtolemyII
5. @Meyoline
6. @Bananyan
7. @BottledLightning
8. @minervamaga
@DuskofDawn12

Hey! Sorry for the ping all.
I finally got the 2nd run of the skin in, sorry for not being online to answer questions or anything, I haven't been feeling great the past two days.
Rest assured, if you haven't gotten your copy yet I'll be sending it tomorrow!

7. @COparade
8. @brevityis

10. @Zoruna
1. @theroiprocepios

2. @Arianethel
4. @PtolemyII
5. @Meyoline
6. @Bananyan
7. @BottledLightning
8. @minervamaga
@DuskofDawn12

Hey! Sorry for the ping all.
I finally got the 2nd run of the skin in, sorry for not being online to answer questions or anything, I haven't been feeling great the past two days.
Rest assured, if you haven't gotten your copy yet I'll be sending it tomorrow!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! And no apology necessary for the ping, I figured you'd send it when you got the chance. :)
@Clya

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon! And no apology necessary for the ping, I figured you'd send it when you got the chance. :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Katsuji AAAA you're too sweet, thank you so much!! i'm really glad you like it <3 and yes, you can credit it to my art shop! thank you!! :>
@Katsuji AAAA you're too sweet, thank you so much!! i'm really glad you like it <3 and yes, you can credit it to my art shop! thank you!! :>
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
@Clya hope you feel better soon ;3; and no worries- I actually canceled my skin order (but not the tarot card which is what the rest of this is about, I ended up being under the weather too. I send a CR but ended up needing to cancel it for lair space but in case it got lost - since I wasn't able to get the levels in in time as a result if you had gotten any done on the commission I wanted to compensate you for the work even if it wasn't complete due to the fault of canceling everything being on my end. So if you did get any done just let me know and i'll make sure you get paid in treasure of gems for anything you did do.
@Clya hope you feel better soon ;3; and no worries- I actually canceled my skin order (but not the tarot card which is what the rest of this is about, I ended up being under the weather too. I send a CR but ended up needing to cancel it for lair space but in case it got lost - since I wasn't able to get the levels in in time as a result if you had gotten any done on the commission I wanted to compensate you for the work even if it wasn't complete due to the fault of canceling everything being on my end. So if you did get any done just let me know and i'll make sure you get paid in treasure of gems for anything you did do.
@Clya

I hope you feel better soon!

And just for your record-keeping purposes, you did send me my copy on July 8. So you don't need to worry about me! Rest up, feel better, enjoy Dom!

@Clya

I hope you feel better soon!

And just for your record-keeping purposes, you did send me my copy on July 8. So you don't need to worry about me! Rest up, feel better, enjoy Dom!

KfpmU0m.png
@Starwindrider Thanks for waiting! Your lil screaming gal is ready :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/5iaEQiw.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/5iaEQiw.png[/img][/code]
@Starwindrider Thanks for waiting! Your lil screaming gal is ready :)

5iaEQiw.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/5iaEQiw.png[/img]
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99 I love it!! Thanks so much!
@luckygrace99 I love it!! Thanks so much!
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27