Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED- Don't Post Orders!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@koyako Oh you can do the hat too? Please do! Very much appreciated! Just a heads-up, the first ref has her in shadow so here's one with the brighter, correct colors if you need it. Also its fine if you just do the one eye like some of your past work spirals. But if you find an pose that works that's great too! [img]https://i.imgur.com/N6WQ2nx.jpg[/img] Thanks again! Ill get to sending the levels over as soon as i can!
@koyako

Oh you can do the hat too? Please do! Very much appreciated! Just a heads-up, the first ref has her in shadow so here's one with the brighter, correct colors if you need it.
Also its fine if you just do the one eye like some of your past work spirals. But if you find an pose that works that's great too!
N6WQ2nx.jpg
Thanks again! Ill get to sending the levels over as soon as i can!
z4oynSX.png
@CookieDoughCrow Okie dokes! Good to know! No problem!
@CookieDoughCrow Okie dokes! Good to know! No problem!
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@BottledLightning

Got you on slots! ^^ Thanks for your interest!

@AetherDragon

Niume's Be Witched adopt will be 40 (base) + 40 (accent) + 40 (apparel) = 120 levels! If that's okay, feel free to send levels to me or an online receiver!

I have reserved the last bad art slot for you. Feel free to let me know the details soon!
@BottledLightning

Got you on slots! ^^ Thanks for your interest!

@AetherDragon

Niume's Be Witched adopt will be 40 (base) + 40 (accent) + 40 (apparel) = 120 levels! If that's okay, feel free to send levels to me or an online receiver!

I have reserved the last bad art slot for you. Feel free to let me know the details soon!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@Clya

My records have me at having sent 350 levels now, do yours match? I just want to know so I know if I need to do more leveling. Thank you!
@Clya

My records have me at having sent 350 levels now, do yours match? I just want to know so I know if I need to do more leveling. Thank you!
KfpmU0m.png
@brevityis
Yep, double-checked and you've sent in 350! I'll send your skin a moment ^^
@brevityis
Yep, double-checked and you've sent in 350! I'll send your skin a moment ^^
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya Thanks so much!
@Clya Thanks so much!
KfpmU0m.png
@MythicalViper

Sending over 37 lvl 6's for RubieKanary

Take your time with picking up no rush

@MythicalViper

Sending over 37 lvl 6's for RubieKanary

Take your time with picking up no rush

3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@luckygrace99, I have extremely limited space and am trying to get more during this week. I'll be sending the dragons to you through PA in pairs.
@luckygrace99, I have extremely limited space and am trying to get more during this week. I'll be sending the dragons to you through PA in pairs.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
@Katsuji that’s fine! I’ll try to accept them quickly but I’m on mobile right now.
@Katsuji that’s fine! I’ll try to accept them quickly but I’m on mobile right now.
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99, no worries! Just wanted to give you a heads up.
@luckygrace99, no worries! Just wanted to give you a heads up.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27