Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED- Don't Post Orders!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@AetherDragon @WardenOfTheBluff @Medievalredragon @LynterriaHatake @Banescale @Starwindrider @Skittles251

Hey all!

House Cup week is almost over! Make sure to send any remainding levels you have towards your orders to @/MythicalViper as they are the reciever I am using for this push ^^

You can check you levels on this spreadsheet!

If there are some numbers wrong, or you cannot make the levels in time, please don't hesitate to reach out to me through pm and let me know!

Thanks!
@AetherDragon @WardenOfTheBluff @Medievalredragon @LynterriaHatake @Banescale @Starwindrider @Skittles251

Hey all!

House Cup week is almost over! Make sure to send any remainding levels you have towards your orders to @/MythicalViper as they are the reciever I am using for this push ^^

You can check you levels on this spreadsheet!

If there are some numbers wrong, or you cannot make the levels in time, please don't hesitate to reach out to me through pm and let me know!

Thanks!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@DarkWolf133
I’m SO SORRY I missed your ping. I got you confused with another similar UN I think and misremembered seeing your post too.
If you are still interested we can discuss custom styles, and I just realized crosses swords example isn’t in my post so I can show you that one too ^^
@DarkWolf133
I’m SO SORRY I missed your ping. I got you confused with another similar UN I think and misremembered seeing your post too.
If you are still interested we can discuss custom styles, and I just realized crosses swords example isn’t in my post so I can show you that one too ^^
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@MythicalViper Hi just wondering if you recorded the dragons for my foddart order for RubieKanary Either the sheet is lagging or you forgot The sheet still shows I owe levels but I already sent over the remaining levels yesterday [emoji=coatl confused size=1] I can go ahead and dbl check the sheet again to see if it changed. I'll let you know if it did
@MythicalViper

Hi just wondering if you recorded the dragons for my foddart order for RubieKanary

Either the sheet is lagging or you forgot

The sheet still shows I owe levels but I already sent over the remaining levels yesterday

I can go ahead and dbl check the sheet again to see if it changed. I'll let you know if it did
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Kelpoyo

I'm sorry, it looks like I may have forgotten to record it. I will double check my receiving history and make sure I've recorded all of your exalts.

Will ping you momentarily when I have that fixed. Thank you for letting me know, and I'm so sorry for missing it!
@Kelpoyo

I'm sorry, it looks like I may have forgotten to record it. I will double check my receiving history and make sure I've recorded all of your exalts.

Will ping you momentarily when I have that fixed. Thank you for letting me know, and I'm so sorry for missing it!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Kelpoyo

Hi again! I've checked the spreadsheet and I did record all of your levels. You will be able to see this in the "Receivers Tracking" tab. You have paid all of your levels so there is nothing for you to worry about.

RubieKanary's sheet should be updated by the end of today (this has to be done manually, which is why it says you still owe levels, but you don't). I will let them know!
@Kelpoyo

Hi again! I've checked the spreadsheet and I did record all of your levels. You will be able to see this in the "Receivers Tracking" tab. You have paid all of your levels so there is nothing for you to worry about.

RubieKanary's sheet should be updated by the end of today (this has to be done manually, which is why it says you still owe levels, but you don't). I will let them know!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@Clya ah, that would explain the silence. At this point in the week, I can't produce the levels needed (I'm not going to be online the rest of the day), but I'd love to try again for a future foddart?
@Clya ah, that would explain the silence. At this point in the week, I can't produce the levels needed (I'm not going to be online the rest of the day), but I'd love to try again for a future foddart?
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
@mythicalviper

Sending 60 levels over you for rubiekanary via PAs, let me know when you will log off/when you are online.
@mythicalviper

Sending 60 levels over you for rubiekanary via PAs, let me know when you will log off/when you are online.
AQw0PQz.png
@CLYA

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: minervamaga
I summon you to cast the following spell: UMA
This spell shall be cast upon: n/a
The following I place into the circle: gems please
Other specifications: n/a
@CLYA

ArcanArtist, I summon you from the depths of space!

My Name: minervamaga
I summon you to cast the following spell: UMA
This spell shall be cast upon: n/a
The following I place into the circle: gems please
Other specifications: n/a
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
@minervamaga
Hi! It would be 550g for the skin. ^^ You can send to me when ready.
@minervamaga
Hi! It would be 550g for the skin. ^^ You can send to me when ready.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya Have you ever added me to the list for printing? I've already sent in 350 levels but I haven't received my copy yet. I'm fine waiting if you need more time to print the s/a!
@Clya Have you ever added me to the list for printing? I've already sent in 350 levels but I haven't received my copy yet. I'm fine waiting if you need more time to print the s/a!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27