Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@RaiStarDragon [b]Your username:[/b] Reythaak [b]Adoptable set:[/b] Custom Chess Pieces [b]Dragon image and link:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48776199] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487762/48776199_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Void [b]Eye Type/Apparel Eyes:[/b] Plague Common [b]Base Light or Dark?:[/b] Black [b]Additional notes:[/b] Do you mind adding her antlers? (No other apparel necessary, unless it's simple for you to do!) :D If no, that's fine. If it costs additional levels, just let me know. I'm going to send the base cost to Nishiboys to begin with.
@RaiStarDragon

Your username: Reythaak
Adoptable set: Custom Chess Pieces
Dragon image and link:

48776199_350.png

Dragon Name: Void
Eye Type/Apparel Eyes: Plague Common
Base Light or Dark?: Black
Additional notes: Do you mind adding her antlers? (No other apparel necessary, unless it's simple for you to do!) :D If no, that's fine. If it costs additional levels, just let me know. I'm going to send the base cost to Nishiboys to begin with.
9807522_350.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.png
@RaiStarDragon
What are you getting? Gladiolus for the Gallant AND Petal Plumage
Payment method: Levels
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me (grasssnake485)? Yes!
@RaiStarDragon
What are you getting? Gladiolus for the Gallant AND Petal Plumage
Payment method: Levels
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me (grasssnake485)? Yes!
TH15wMc.png
@RaiStarDragon
What are you getting? Gladiolus for the Gallant
Payment method: gems
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me (grasssnake485)? yes!

Do I send the gems now or when a pa/cr is sent?
@RaiStarDragon
What are you getting? Gladiolus for the Gallant
Payment method: gems
Would you like to be on the pinglist for future art content from me (grasssnake485)? yes!

Do I send the gems now or when a pa/cr is sent?
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@onemessyperson
I got your order!
Yes, that will be 50+(50+30)=130 levels
@onemessyperson
I got your order!
Yes, that will be 50+(50+30)=130 levels
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
@RaiStarDragon
Please remember to send dragons to Nishiboys!

Your username: MerlinMausi
Order: Rose Parade Pink imp f
Payment: Levels
@RaiStarDragon
Please remember to send dragons to Nishiboys!

Your username: MerlinMausi
Order: Rose Parade Pink imp f
Payment: Levels
z59oZrZ.png
@RaiStarDragon
I'd love to order Chess Pieces, but I'm confused - not sure if it's okay to ask here - is 60 levels a payment for a one piece, or for a whole set (6 pieces)?
@RaiStarDragon
I'd love to order Chess Pieces, but I'm confused - not sure if it's okay to ask here - is 60 levels a payment for a one piece, or for a whole set (6 pieces)?
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@Popvip I'd like an order of Buttrock Faes for one of my dragons: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55443962] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554440/55443962_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Popvip

I'd like an order of Buttrock Faes for one of my dragons:

55443962_350.png
@Popvip Lovely fae pixels! :) [quote=Form] [b]Username:[/b] Mudy [b]Dragon ID:[/b] #57480571 [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57480571] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/574806/57480571_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Additional Notes:[/b] Will come for more later! Payment will be four lvl 7 dragons and 2 lvl 8 dragons! (Total of 44 lvls!) [s]I'll set up PAs shortly.[/s] [b]Done![/b] Let me know if my order is fine and confirmed! [/quote]
@Popvip

Lovely fae pixels! :)
Form wrote:
Username: Mudy
Dragon ID: #57480571
Dragon Image:

57480571_350.png

Additional Notes:
Will come for more later!
Payment will be four lvl 7 dragons and 2 lvl 8 dragons! (Total of 44 lvls!)
I'll set up PAs shortly. Done! Let me know if my order is fine and confirmed!
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Twye @FadedDreams @Jaspernoir @Eiyora @onemessyperson @LaSilva007 @viciousdisease @RADLAD245 @scarecrane @GuardParade @SaltedButter @Kisk @kaaoqi @SpiderQueen8 @commoncomitatus @Hanelli

Hello all! You guys were on my pinglist in my adopt shop for one reason or another. Nature push has begun, and I will be revamping my adopt shop after this. New bases for the shop debut here, and changes to current bases are here as well. Wisps will retire permanently after this. I am also offering art requests here.
@Twye @FadedDreams @Jaspernoir @Eiyora @onemessyperson @LaSilva007 @viciousdisease @RADLAD245 @scarecrane @GuardParade @SaltedButter @Kisk @kaaoqi @SpiderQueen8 @commoncomitatus @Hanelli

Hello all! You guys were on my pinglist in my adopt shop for one reason or another. Nature push has begun, and I will be revamping my adopt shop after this. New bases for the shop debut here, and changes to current bases are here as well. Wisps will retire permanently after this. I am also offering art requests here.
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@Katsuji @Sansavii I have got you guys recorded! I'd prefer PA as it makes tracking easier, but you may send levels via CR if that's what you prefer :)
@Katsuji @Sansavii I have got you guys recorded! I'd prefer PA as it makes tracking easier, but you may send levels via CR if that's what you prefer :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46