Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Nature Foddart] Wild Spirit Crafts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
@Zemo That's fine! [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
@Zemo
That's fine!
iQDbaIG.pngVU2KtEp.pnglohf4Mo.pngmIJ4jhU.gif9VJKzaA.png
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): Myosotis Fox
Pricing: 50 levels?
Other request: N/A. Looking forward to it <3
@BrassicaOracle
Art type: Familiar plushie
Name of the familiar(s): Myosotis Fox
Pricing: 50 levels?
Other request: N/A. Looking forward to it <3
IMG_0615.png
@StarkHarkness ok! Your total would be 170levels. I prefer PA as it's easier to track, but you can send levels via CR if that's what you prefer :)
@StarkHarkness ok! Your total would be 170levels. I prefer PA as it's easier to track, but you can send levels via CR if that's what you prefer :)
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@zemo the dragons im sending might be a lil hungry, feel free to pick em up one by one. that should cover all the levels :>
@zemo the dragons im sending might be a lil hungry, feel free to pick em up one by one. that should cover all the levels :>
1dgHJ.gif
@RaiStarDragon May I get a copy of Rose Parade Pink Imp F for levels? :0
@RaiStarDragon May I get a copy of Rose Parade Pink Imp F for levels? :0
GLUKUgD.png
Embrace the Light from which
Hope Springs Eternal

mintea00
profile | lore | badges
yVbLVdK.gif pjTiLZd.gif
@McChicken that's fine :) Thank you!
@McChicken that's fine :) Thank you!
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@RubieKanary Got your two dragons. Did you want Lana's accent on it too?

@onemessyperson Sent CR for Rose Parade. Once I get the Gladiolus skin I will send that as well.

@SwiftIsHere Okay, I'll add you to the list for send out once we receive the levels and the skins come in!

@Katsuji No extra for goat (honestly don't know if it'll show but I'll try) That'll be 240 levels please and thank you! I'll ping when they are done.

@Quinnelia I'll be sending out the skins and accents for Ace. PA sent for the accent.

@Reythaak Sure thing I'll add on the antlers for you that shouldn't be too hard. An extra 5 is enough. Thanks again! :3

@Lirillith I'll send you the skins as soon as we receive the levels and the skins come in!

@AngelOfFate I'll send PA once the skin comes in.

@MerlinMausi Sure thing! Once Nishiboys logs the dragons I'll send over the accent. Thanks again!

@KameTurtle It's 60 levels per custom chess piece. If you just want the standard black and whites ones they are badges you can earn here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2860656#post_2860656
The black ones will be released during fest week.

@Basileia I'll sent a PA for the skin.

@sockmonkeygerald Sure thing! No problem. It'll be 70 levels sent to Nishiboys. ;)

@Hardycat I think it's fine to split payment. If you want to let me know which skin you want to pay levels or gems for it'll be easier for me to calculate but if you want to break it up otherwise that can be done. Gem orders I will PA once the skin comes in. (I have the marigold one already) and once I get confirmation the levels have been received then I'll pm the rest.

@ChroniclerCherry I'll send the marigold accent as I have that. Once the Gallant comes in I'll PA that one as well.

@mintea00 Sure thing! I'll add you to the list. I'll send the accent once I get confirmation from Nishiboys.

@Puggles 600gems/300 levels
@RubieKanary Got your two dragons. Did you want Lana's accent on it too?

@onemessyperson Sent CR for Rose Parade. Once I get the Gladiolus skin I will send that as well.

@SwiftIsHere Okay, I'll add you to the list for send out once we receive the levels and the skins come in!

@Katsuji No extra for goat (honestly don't know if it'll show but I'll try) That'll be 240 levels please and thank you! I'll ping when they are done.

@Quinnelia I'll be sending out the skins and accents for Ace. PA sent for the accent.

@Reythaak Sure thing I'll add on the antlers for you that shouldn't be too hard. An extra 5 is enough. Thanks again! :3

@Lirillith I'll send you the skins as soon as we receive the levels and the skins come in!

@AngelOfFate I'll send PA once the skin comes in.

@MerlinMausi Sure thing! Once Nishiboys logs the dragons I'll send over the accent. Thanks again!

@KameTurtle It's 60 levels per custom chess piece. If you just want the standard black and whites ones they are badges you can earn here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2860656#post_2860656
The black ones will be released during fest week.

@Basileia I'll sent a PA for the skin.

@sockmonkeygerald Sure thing! No problem. It'll be 70 levels sent to Nishiboys. ;)

@Hardycat I think it's fine to split payment. If you want to let me know which skin you want to pay levels or gems for it'll be easier for me to calculate but if you want to break it up otherwise that can be done. Gem orders I will PA once the skin comes in. (I have the marigold one already) and once I get confirmation the levels have been received then I'll pm the rest.

@ChroniclerCherry I'll send the marigold accent as I have that. Once the Gallant comes in I'll PA that one as well.

@mintea00 Sure thing! I'll add you to the list. I'll send the accent once I get confirmation from Nishiboys.

@Puggles 600gems/300 levels
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon
If you can, that would be great! Just let me know how many more extra levels that would be!
@RaiStarDragon
If you can, that would be great! Just let me know how many more extra levels that would be!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RetroJackal [b]Order type:[/b] Colored Sketch [b]Payment:[/b] Number of Dragon levels: 600 [b]Reference:[/b] Dragon image or OC References [b]Notes:[/b] I leave this to you to choose [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44892765] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448928/44892765_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RetroJackal

Order type: Colored Sketch
Payment: Number of Dragon levels: 600
Reference: Dragon image or OC References
Notes: I leave this to you to choose

44892765_350.png
@Katsuji
Got your order, that will be 50 levels

@Al3s1s
That's 50 levels please, order added :)

@Mudy
Order confirmed I would appreciate the remaining 6 levels though