Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *Cheap* Bios For Those Intriguing Souls
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55
ahh I thought so @Looshina.

I’m beginning to work on these right now.
ahh I thought so @Looshina.

I’m beginning to work on these right now.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@BarkBreath
Here is Mitsuko’s bio completed (I believe I once referred to Mitsuko as Mistel by accident.....lol forgive me :P)
Quote:
Mitsuko is an exciting dragon to be around. She’s fun but not too upbeat, serious but not boring. She’s the average entertaining dragon in the lair. Mitsuko is the leader of the pack, mostly, and is one to administer and take over adventures and long hikes in the woods or treks in the clouds. She always likes to add a little fun to the otherwise calm afternoons with a magic trick or two, though, which only adds to the reasons people and dragons like her so much.

Mitsuko is a known member of the subspecies Kitsune, which is an imperial fox mutation. The greater numbers of tails the imperial/pearlcatcher subspecies has, the more power they have, presumably. If the tail(s) are lost somehow, they can regenerate them in a few days, given they are sleeping. The Kitsune excel in casting spells, and communicate extraordinarily well with other fellow Kitsune. This subspecies house pretty much everywhere, from caves to treetops, from towering pagodas to domed buildings. Mitsuko is a proud Kitsune, and comfortably housed in this lair with many friends.
AAAAND the codes will all be sent in the following post.
@BarkBreath
Here is Mitsuko’s bio completed (I believe I once referred to Mitsuko as Mistel by accident.....lol forgive me :P)
Quote:
Mitsuko is an exciting dragon to be around. She’s fun but not too upbeat, serious but not boring. She’s the average entertaining dragon in the lair. Mitsuko is the leader of the pack, mostly, and is one to administer and take over adventures and long hikes in the woods or treks in the clouds. She always likes to add a little fun to the otherwise calm afternoons with a magic trick or two, though, which only adds to the reasons people and dragons like her so much.

Mitsuko is a known member of the subspecies Kitsune, which is an imperial fox mutation. The greater numbers of tails the imperial/pearlcatcher subspecies has, the more power they have, presumably. If the tail(s) are lost somehow, they can regenerate them in a few days, given they are sleeping. The Kitsune excel in casting spells, and communicate extraordinarily well with other fellow Kitsune. This subspecies house pretty much everywhere, from caves to treetops, from towering pagodas to domed buildings. Mitsuko is a proud Kitsune, and comfortably housed in this lair with many friends.
AAAAND the codes will all be sent in the following post.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Hello!! I am proud to announce that I have a hatchery, book, raffle, and bio service on FR! Please visit my clan profile for links to all four. Please be patient with me, as I am autistic (and a proud member of the Arcane Starcatchers Association)

@BarkBreath Here is your code. Thank you again for ordering a bio from me. Come again any time. Mistel [code] [center][size=7]Mistel[/size][/center] [size=5]M[/size]istel is a very serene cherubim who loves the idea of peace to the mind and calmness of the heart. She is one to bring everyone’s goodwill and tranquility by just being around them. Mistel loves to meditate, and is usually seen sitting on the beachside quietly watching the sunset or having a meditation group with her friends. Mistel enjoys a semi-strict diet, with her mornings of tea and afternoons of whatever crisp, juicy salads and fermented dishes she may have at the moment. She’s really delicate, with the love for grace and tulle alike. She’s told she reminds others of gold, white, patience, sand, and the calming scene of mossy stone aging. Mistel also enjoys more delicate materials like lace and beetleshell to adorn herself on nicer days. Mistel wears a blindfold to calm down the glory that spills out of her eyes. She’s known to accidentally blind the poor souls that look into her eyes, so has begun to wear eye coverings to diminish that risk. Though she had to train herself to navigate without the need for sight, the blindfold carries a lesser risk than without. [right][b]~written by GalaxyKitten1454[/b][/right] [right]PS-like my bios? Visit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2853779/1]this[/url] link for your own! (This is an example of a large bio)[/right] [/code] Pripyat [code] [center][size=7]Pripyat[/size][/center] [size=5]P[/size]ripyat is generally a calm dragon. He’s pretty serene and serious with little humor, that is. He’s the clan’s supplier for a large majority of electrical needs, including general electricity and helping other dragons with electrical experiments. He’s known to give off massive amounts of electricity simply by breathing, so it’s his collectively accepted job since he’s arrived to provide at least a small portion of those needed watts and voltages. On the other hand, when Pripyat has generated enough electricity in an amount of time, he’s known to “pop” as others call it. His personality completely warps and Prip is the most energetic dragon around. He’s bouncing off walls, electrocuting (accidentally of course) anyone in contact with the surface he’s touching at the moment. Prip is joking and upbeat, and fun to be around. Generally the “life of the party” mood. [right][b]~written by GalaxyKitten1454[/b][/right] [right]PS-like my bios? Visit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2853779/1]this[/url] link for your own! (This is an example of a large bio)[/right] [/code] Mitsuko [code] [center][size=7]Mitsuko[/size][/center] [size=5]M[/size]itsuko is an exciting dragon to be around. She’s fun but not too upbeat, serious but not boring. She’s the average entertaining dragon in the lair. Mitsuko is the leader of the pack, mostly, and is one to administer and take over adventures and long hikes in the woods or treks in the clouds. She always likes to add a little fun to the otherwise calm afternoons with a magic trick or two, though, which only adds to the reasons people and dragons like her so much. Mitsuko is a known member of the subspecies Kitsune, which is an imperial fox mutation. The greater numbers of tails the imperial/pearlcatcher subspecies has, the more power they have, presumably. If the tail(s) are lost somehow, they can regenerate them in a few days, given they are sleeping. The Kitsune excel in casting spells, and communicate extraordinarily well with other fellow Kitsune. This subspecies house pretty much everywhere, from caves to treetops, from towering pagodas to domed buildings. Mitsuko is a proud Kitsune, and comfortably housed in this lair with many friends. [right][b]~written by GalaxyKitten1454[/b][/right] [right]PS-like my bios? Visit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2853779/1]this[/url] link for your own! (This is an example of a large bio)[/right] [/code] edit: if for some reason the code does not work, please message me and I can get that figured out.
@BarkBreath
Here is your code. Thank you again for ordering a bio from me. Come again any time.

Mistel
Code:
[center][size=7]Mistel[/size][/center] [size=5]M[/size]istel is a very serene cherubim who loves the idea of peace to the mind and calmness of the heart. She is one to bring everyone’s goodwill and tranquility by just being around them. Mistel loves to meditate, and is usually seen sitting on the beachside quietly watching the sunset or having a meditation group with her friends. Mistel enjoys a semi-strict diet, with her mornings of tea and afternoons of whatever crisp, juicy salads and fermented dishes she may have at the moment. She’s really delicate, with the love for grace and tulle alike. She’s told she reminds others of gold, white, patience, sand, and the calming scene of mossy stone aging. Mistel also enjoys more delicate materials like lace and beetleshell to adorn herself on nicer days. Mistel wears a blindfold to calm down the glory that spills out of her eyes. She’s known to accidentally blind the poor souls that look into her eyes, so has begun to wear eye coverings to diminish that risk. Though she had to train herself to navigate without the need for sight, the blindfold carries a lesser risk than without. [right][b]~written by GalaxyKitten1454[/b][/right] [right]PS-like my bios? Visit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2853779/1]this[/url] link for your own! (This is an example of a large bio)[/right]

Pripyat
Code:
[center][size=7]Pripyat[/size][/center] [size=5]P[/size]ripyat is generally a calm dragon. He’s pretty serene and serious with little humor, that is. He’s the clan’s supplier for a large majority of electrical needs, including general electricity and helping other dragons with electrical experiments. He’s known to give off massive amounts of electricity simply by breathing, so it’s his collectively accepted job since he’s arrived to provide at least a small portion of those needed watts and voltages. On the other hand, when Pripyat has generated enough electricity in an amount of time, he’s known to “pop” as others call it. His personality completely warps and Prip is the most energetic dragon around. He’s bouncing off walls, electrocuting (accidentally of course) anyone in contact with the surface he’s touching at the moment. Prip is joking and upbeat, and fun to be around. Generally the “life of the party” mood. [right][b]~written by GalaxyKitten1454[/b][/right] [right]PS-like my bios? Visit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2853779/1]this[/url] link for your own! (This is an example of a large bio)[/right]

Mitsuko
Code:
[center][size=7]Mitsuko[/size][/center] [size=5]M[/size]itsuko is an exciting dragon to be around. She’s fun but not too upbeat, serious but not boring. She’s the average entertaining dragon in the lair. Mitsuko is the leader of the pack, mostly, and is one to administer and take over adventures and long hikes in the woods or treks in the clouds. She always likes to add a little fun to the otherwise calm afternoons with a magic trick or two, though, which only adds to the reasons people and dragons like her so much. Mitsuko is a known member of the subspecies Kitsune, which is an imperial fox mutation. The greater numbers of tails the imperial/pearlcatcher subspecies has, the more power they have, presumably. If the tail(s) are lost somehow, they can regenerate them in a few days, given they are sleeping. The Kitsune excel in casting spells, and communicate extraordinarily well with other fellow Kitsune. This subspecies house pretty much everywhere, from caves to treetops, from towering pagodas to domed buildings. Mitsuko is a proud Kitsune, and comfortably housed in this lair with many friends. [right][b]~written by GalaxyKitten1454[/b][/right] [right]PS-like my bios? Visit [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2853779/1]this[/url] link for your own! (This is an example of a large bio)[/right]

edit: if for some reason the code does not work, please message me and I can get that figured out.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

[size=6]Thursday[/size] Another progress report for today. If you are new, I am trying to get into the habit of doing these every night...they help me stay organized. The following post is the actual checklist for the dragons. This post is for the bios and my comments, mostly. ANYwho... [size=5]Pings[/size] @BarkBreath @ViLight @Lightslikestars @Looshiana [size=5]Bios[/size] [b]BarkBreath[/b] I got you covered in the previous posts. Please see the comments. [b]ViLight[/b] [quote=Teapot bio FINAL draft] Teapot is a soft-hearted snapper who has a mushy spot for harsh words and derogatory meanings. She’s kind and smooth, and always willing to lend a hand. She has many friends, yet few best friends. Teapot is very resilient, however, and if a dragon makes fun of her and her friends, she will step up and defend them, despite her shyness. She’s known to make many a strong-willed dragon cry because of how and when she decides to defend, with words nicer than anything and not a physical scratch or dent on the other dragon’s body. Teapot is an aspiring artist, with the eye for detail and every little paint stroke. Her favorite art medium is painting and decorating clay pots, both because she can make such small and detailed strokes. She’s planning on selling her art one day, that is if she can ever get the courage to ask someone to buy her art! [/quote] [b]Lightslikestars[/b] [quote=Topaz bio DRAFT 1] Topaz is a semi-stern dragon with a lower level of sarcasm. She’s pretty serious, with the tidbit of fun when the time calls for it. Topaz likes things to be perfect or all-or-nothing. She has few really good friends, but many possible allies. [/quote] [b]Looshiana[/b] *please see comments* [size=5]Comments[/size] [b]BarkBreath[/b] I am just adding you to this because technically your order is not *completed*. Don’t worry, unless you want another bio/two now, you won’t be pinged on Friday’s unless you want. I’m sooo happy I finished your bios. Mitsuko I believe was the hardest out of all of them since I’m not used to writing about subspecies of dragons. You know what? Given the information, I actually think I enjoy writing about Mitsuko now! Once again, thank you for ordering bios from me! Have a great week, and come again sometime! <3 [b]ViLight[/b] Here is Teapot’s possibly final draft? If you decide you like these, I can send the code when I send out progress reports tomorrow. Great suggestions! I think Teapot is a cute little artist. Thank you for ordering bios from me. Please come again sometime! [b]Lightslikestars[/b] Just a note that I do usually write a small, then expand to medium/large as time progresses. So if you were wondering where the rest of the bio is, don’t worry! It’s coming as I receive more information. Please don’t feel irritated about the lack of sentence structure. (1) I am sooo tired, and (2) It’s just the bone structure anyways. I’ll expand a LOT more tomorrow. Any hobbies Topaz may have? What about jobs/careers? Mates/friends? Does Topaz have any cool powers or aspirations? Or would you rather me run free with the bio? [b]Looshiana[/b] Lol for some reason I keep trying to spell your username like “Looshina” instead of “Looshiana” I had to put it on autocorrect so I could actually get it right. Sorry bout any miss-pings to any Looshina out there. Also, just slightly confused about what you mean by “scene”. I only write personality and other stuff usually, but if you elaborate more on “scene” then I’d be happy to give your dragon a shot.
Thursday
Another progress report for today. If you are new, I am trying to get into the habit of doing these every night...they help me stay organized. The following post is the actual checklist for the dragons. This post is for the bios and my comments, mostly.

ANYwho...

Pings
@BarkBreath @ViLight @Lightslikestars @Looshiana

Bios
BarkBreath
I got you covered in the previous posts. Please see the comments.

ViLight
Teapot bio FINAL draft wrote:
Teapot is a soft-hearted snapper who has a mushy spot for harsh words and derogatory meanings. She’s kind and smooth, and always willing to lend a hand. She has many friends, yet few best friends. Teapot is very resilient, however, and if a dragon makes fun of her and her friends, she will step up and defend them, despite her shyness. She’s known to make many a strong-willed dragon cry because of how and when she decides to defend, with words nicer than anything and not a physical scratch or dent on the other dragon’s body.

Teapot is an aspiring artist, with the eye for detail and every little paint stroke. Her favorite art medium is painting and decorating clay pots, both because she can make such small and detailed strokes. She’s planning on selling her art one day, that is if she can ever get the courage to ask someone to buy her art!

Lightslikestars
Topaz bio DRAFT 1 wrote:
Topaz is a semi-stern dragon with a lower level of sarcasm. She’s pretty serious, with the tidbit of fun when the time calls for it. Topaz likes things to be perfect or all-or-nothing. She has few really good friends, but many possible allies.

Looshiana
*please see comments*

Comments
BarkBreath
I am just adding you to this because technically your order is not *completed*. Don’t worry, unless you want another bio/two now, you won’t be pinged on Friday’s unless you want.

I’m sooo happy I finished your bios. Mitsuko I believe was the hardest out of all of them since I’m not used to writing about subspecies of dragons. You know what? Given the information, I actually think I enjoy writing about Mitsuko now!

Once again, thank you for ordering bios from me! Have a great week, and come again sometime! <3

ViLight
Here is Teapot’s possibly final draft? If you decide you like these, I can send the code when I send out progress reports tomorrow.

Great suggestions! I think Teapot is a cute little artist.

Thank you for ordering bios from me. Please come again sometime!

Lightslikestars
Just a note that I do usually write a small, then expand to medium/large as time progresses. So if you were wondering where the rest of the bio is, don’t worry! It’s coming as I receive more information.

Please don’t feel irritated about the lack of sentence structure. (1) I am sooo tired, and (2) It’s just the bone structure anyways. I’ll expand a LOT more tomorrow.

Any hobbies Topaz may have? What about jobs/careers? Mates/friends? Does Topaz have any cool powers or aspirations?

Or would you rather me run free with the bio?

Looshiana
Lol for some reason I keep trying to spell your username like “Looshina” instead of “Looshiana” I had to put it on autocorrect so I could actually get it right. Sorry bout any miss-pings to any Looshina out there.

Also, just slightly confused about what you mean by “scene”. I only write personality and other stuff usually, but if you elaborate more on “scene” then I’d be happy to give your dragon a shot.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

Yet another dragon checklist. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BarkBreath
Mitsuko- completed

ViLight
Teapot- final draft on review

Lightslikestars
Topaz- Draft 1 on review

Looshiana
Aldanon- not started
Yet another dragon checklist. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BarkBreath
Mitsuko- completed

ViLight
Teapot- final draft on review

Lightslikestars
Topaz- Draft 1 on review

Looshiana
Aldanon- not started
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

@GalaxyKitten1454

I mean dialogue. A scene, things happening. :3
@GalaxyKitten1454

Art_shop.png
I love what you have for Topaz so far! You're really depicting her the way I'd imagined.
As for your questions, her job in the clan is being the head of battle affairs. She makes all the decisions for how to manage offense and defense on the battle field.
Her mate is Cobalt, the clan's top warrior. He's much more carefree than him, joking and cutting up with anyone who approaches, which can be bothersome when him and Topaz have somewhere to be.
Her friends include Spiritsong, the clan leader, and Starla, the clan's Oracle.
Her powers are those of a typical Skydancer, plus minor emotional manipulation.
Despite her proficiency at her job and how she takes pride in it, she want's nothing more than for all the flights to be at peace and for the fighting to end. If this time were to come, she and Cobalt would finally retire, enjoying simply clan life with their found family.

Sorry, I got a little carried away with all this, haha. Feel free to pick and choose what you'd like to use!
I love what you have for Topaz so far! You're really depicting her the way I'd imagined.
As for your questions, her job in the clan is being the head of battle affairs. She makes all the decisions for how to manage offense and defense on the battle field.
Her mate is Cobalt, the clan's top warrior. He's much more carefree than him, joking and cutting up with anyone who approaches, which can be bothersome when him and Topaz have somewhere to be.
Her friends include Spiritsong, the clan leader, and Starla, the clan's Oracle.
Her powers are those of a typical Skydancer, plus minor emotional manipulation.
Despite her proficiency at her job and how she takes pride in it, she want's nothing more than for all the flights to be at peace and for the fighting to end. If this time were to come, she and Cobalt would finally retire, enjoying simply clan life with their found family.

Sorry, I got a little carried away with all this, haha. Feel free to pick and choose what you'd like to use!
@GalaxyKitten1454 I absolutely love it :))
@GalaxyKitten1454 I absolutely love it :))
f62a32778c37d8947f2977188cf69307c455cb4b.png
@GalaxyKitten1454

Well done! Thank you for writing for me; it was a pleasure doing business. <3

Edit: You seem to have forgotten the code for Featherbrain's bio. Would I please be able to get that from you?
@GalaxyKitten1454

Well done! Thank you for writing for me; it was a pleasure doing business. <3

Edit: You seem to have forgotten the code for Featherbrain's bio. Would I please be able to get that from you?
BTIIM7z.png
[quote name="Looshiana" date="2020-10-01 19:06:49" ] @GalaxyKitten1454 I mean dialogue. A scene, things happening. :3 [/quote] Ohhhhhhhh! I get it!!!! I can at least brainstorm throughout the day today. IDK at this point about a progress report tonight, I have some...family issues going on right now and time is pretty limited.
Looshiana wrote on 2020-10-01 19:06:49:
@GalaxyKitten1454

Ohhhhhhhh!
I get it!!!!

I can at least brainstorm throughout the day today. IDK at this point about a progress report tonight, I have some...family issues going on right now and time is pretty limited.
GalaxyKitten1454

Friend | Sales

Only the Cats Care
=^._.^=
About

1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 54 55