Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ilios' art shop ( open | G/T/USD )
hey ! could be added to your overall pinglist please?
hey ! could be added to your overall pinglist please?
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@hikumi thank you for your patience! Here’s is your rough sketch, if you’d like anything changed or adjusted, let me know! If not, I’ll proceed to lineart and color. [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049042769534009435/1081263180132663387/IMG_1106.png[/img]
@hikumi thank you for your patience! Here’s is your rough sketch, if you’d like anything changed or adjusted, let me know! If not, I’ll proceed to lineart and color.

IMG_1106.png
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios thanks for the update! she looks so cute ;; I think you might have flipped the canvas and not have unflipped(?) since her braid is on the other side and she mostly uses right hand (just feel free to flip the canvas and thats it, should be solved with no problem <3)
The only actual thing is the vest is a little more open and it isn't fully closed like the green-brown base outfit, just as info for the final piece
Thats all, its looking so good so far, I love it!
@ilios thanks for the update! she looks so cute ;; I think you might have flipped the canvas and not have unflipped(?) since her braid is on the other side and she mostly uses right hand (just feel free to flip the canvas and thats it, should be solved with no problem <3)
The only actual thing is the vest is a little more open and it isn't fully closed like the green-brown base outfit, just as info for the final piece
Thats all, its looking so good so far, I love it!
On July I will be at Artfight
vibing and starting to draw again.
Feel free to pass by and say hi!

Please don't be scared by my nº of attacks.
........ They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (Pinglist)
@Hikumi I do believe I have the canvas flipped! I flip it a lot while sketching so I must’ve forgotten which way was right haha!

I’ll make the adjustments to her vest and continue with lineart.
@Hikumi I do believe I have the canvas flipped! I flip it a lot while sketching so I must’ve forgotten which way was right haha!

I’ll make the adjustments to her vest and continue with lineart.
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@hikumi hello! Thank you so much for the commission! Here is the final image. [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049042769534009435/1082474840134525008/IMG_1168.png[/img]
@hikumi hello! Thank you so much for the commission! Here is the final image.

IMG_1168.png
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@zith @dracatus @amethystseawing @bloodwyrm @fink @Eurus @TheEnforcement @Astrafury @tempered @yumehisakawa @sesshomaru @jumbledbyrd @rahkali @StaticSeraph @weavile @jayquills @kelbris @Joule @Luunai @Kiseikune @LightsKamAction @TCMagpie @angeallen @leyline @negative

@Chimerii @Lambkin @smoothy

Hello! I am pinging you all to let you know that I have cleared my current queue. However, I will be changing how my shop operates for the foreseeable future.

For the past three years of this shop, I have treated my slots as a rotating door and this has led to periods of burnout and some commissions taking weeks to get to. To prevent this, I will be opening a limited number of slots each month. This may change from month to month but I will ping/announce within the first week of each month how many slots I will have open for the month.

With this being said, G/T commissions will be limited each month and there will no longer be a waitlist.

I also will be prioritizing USD commissions for the foreseeable future. I am a high school student having to save for expenses and I currently do these commissions for T/G as a hobby. However, with the popularity of the shop and the time I invest in it, it is not sustainable for my life at the moment. USD commission slots will remain open and (tentatively) will not have limited slots.

I have also received a lot of recent interest in my rendered scenes. With the amount of time these take, these will permanently be USD only. These slots will be limited to one at a time as they take longer and more thought than simple character commissions.

I hope I communicated these changes efficiently!

With these changes, for the month of March I am opening two G/T treasure slots, first come first serve. Prices have been adjusted to fit my USD ratio so you may notice some changes.

Current USD slots are open and unlimited.
@zith @dracatus @amethystseawing @bloodwyrm @fink @Eurus @TheEnforcement @Astrafury @tempered @yumehisakawa @sesshomaru @jumbledbyrd @rahkali @StaticSeraph @weavile @jayquills @kelbris @Joule @Luunai @Kiseikune @LightsKamAction @TCMagpie @angeallen @leyline @negative

@Chimerii @Lambkin @smoothy

Hello! I am pinging you all to let you know that I have cleared my current queue. However, I will be changing how my shop operates for the foreseeable future.

For the past three years of this shop, I have treated my slots as a rotating door and this has led to periods of burnout and some commissions taking weeks to get to. To prevent this, I will be opening a limited number of slots each month. This may change from month to month but I will ping/announce within the first week of each month how many slots I will have open for the month.

With this being said, G/T commissions will be limited each month and there will no longer be a waitlist.

I also will be prioritizing USD commissions for the foreseeable future. I am a high school student having to save for expenses and I currently do these commissions for T/G as a hobby. However, with the popularity of the shop and the time I invest in it, it is not sustainable for my life at the moment. USD commission slots will remain open and (tentatively) will not have limited slots.

I have also received a lot of recent interest in my rendered scenes. With the amount of time these take, these will permanently be USD only. These slots will be limited to one at a time as they take longer and more thought than simple character commissions.

I hope I communicated these changes efficiently!

With these changes, for the month of March I am opening two G/T treasure slots, first come first serve. Prices have been adjusted to fit my USD ratio so you may notice some changes.

Current USD slots are open and unlimited.
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios

I want a shaded bust please!! ;o; Would it be alright if I sent details in the morning? I’m half asleep atm RIP <33
@ilios

I want a shaded bust please!! ;o; Would it be alright if I sent details in the morning? I’m half asleep atm RIP <33
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali Yes! Are you ordering for G/T or USD? Just so that I get you in the right slot.
@Rahkali Yes! Are you ordering for G/T or USD? Just so that I get you in the right slot.
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios
Heya! How much do customs generally cost (in terms of flat colored or sketch?) and would you be willing to do them for gems? ^^
@ilios
Heya! How much do customs generally cost (in terms of flat colored or sketch?) and would you be willing to do them for gems? ^^
anachronist
out of place, out of time...

FR+15 | ENG/ZH-TW
- Any Pronouns
- Art Shop (Humanoids)
51608227-4099-458-A-8-FA4-DA1074-B42043.png
@KightsKamAction

Hello! I don't have a set price range for customs since I have received a variety of animal, human, and humanoid designs and those require different skill sets.

I typically price my customs going off of my basic prices for character commissions and charge an additional fee for designing the character itself and gathering additional references (if necessary). With that being said, I can give a more accurate price once I have an idea of what you are looking for design-wise.

Customs generally just consist of a single fullbody but I also have done front and back views with a headshot reference as well in the past (these are priced higher for extra additions).
@KightsKamAction

Hello! I don't have a set price range for customs since I have received a variety of animal, human, and humanoid designs and those require different skill sets.

I typically price my customs going off of my basic prices for character commissions and charge an additional fee for designing the character itself and gathering additional references (if necessary). With that being said, I can give a more accurate price once I have an idea of what you are looking for design-wise.

Customs generally just consist of a single fullbody but I also have done front and back views with a headshot reference as well in the past (these are priced higher for extra additions).
xx Ilios; + she/they.
FR +2.

> about me
> pokefarm
> art shop
x LihMChV.png