Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
@SpaceOrchid

Thanks, I yet have to come up with a name for her. I'm currently trying to get her in a batch from a pair. But RNG isn't nice to me.
And Quillrunners are easily one of the most beautiful pets on FR. I'm so glad they added cheetah familiars :D
@SpaceOrchid

Thanks, I yet have to come up with a name for her. I'm currently trying to get her in a batch from a pair. But RNG isn't nice to me.
And Quillrunners are easily one of the most beautiful pets on FR. I'm so glad they added cheetah familiars :D
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@Alixe Here is the lineart for review! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/728786523981611028/Alixe_SpaceOrchid_L.png[/img] I have included the back wing, I saw you were hesitating on this one. I allowed myself to enlarge the bunny, hope this is okay! The flowerfalls and the primal glare are not included here, but will be present in the final version as I will be drawing them according to Lethe's colours! Am I clear to start with the colouring?
@Alixe

Here is the lineart for review!
Alixe_SpaceOrchid_L.png

I have included the back wing, I saw you were hesitating on this one.
I allowed myself to enlarge the bunny, hope this is okay!

The flowerfalls and the primal glare are not included here, but will be present in the final version as I will be drawing them according to Lethe's colours!

Am I clear to start with the colouring?
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

This is a rather strange request, so please let me know if this is not doable! I deeply apologize for pinging you, I unfortunately misread the pricing and currently do not have the gems for a piece at the moment. However, I should within the upcoming days. Again, apologizes for bothering you, I'll be back hopefully soon!
@SpaceOrchid

This is a rather strange request, so please let me know if this is not doable! I deeply apologize for pinging you, I unfortunately misread the pricing and currently do not have the gems for a piece at the moment. However, I should within the upcoming days. Again, apologizes for bothering you, I'll be back hopefully soon!
uCR5SCW.png
i have a commission request for a non fr creature so let me know if you're willing to draw him :)

username / ID: Rowan #264
Character/s: https://toyhou.se/514144.jupiter/4703713.l-155-stygian-
type: Fullbody
reference: in the character link, the first ref is the most recent and has all major details but the other ref can be used for other angle references etc.
payment method: Gems
apparel: he doesnt really have fr apparel but he has arrows stuck into him with ribbons on them (the ones in his neck i highly prefer are included, the rest are optional), he also has the spear/crown/halo/floating eyes which are up to you
Orientation: up to you
background: no
i have a commission request for a non fr creature so let me know if you're willing to draw him :)

username / ID: Rowan #264
Character/s: https://toyhou.se/514144.jupiter/4703713.l-155-stygian-
type: Fullbody
reference: in the character link, the first ref is the most recent and has all major details but the other ref can be used for other angle references etc.
payment method: Gems
apparel: he doesnt really have fr apparel but he has arrows stuck into him with ribbons on them (the ones in his neck i highly prefer are included, the rest are optional), he also has the spear/crown/halo/floating eyes which are up to you
Orientation: up to you
background: no
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@FloatingInSpace
Please,please dont worry about it!
Feel free to ask anything that comes to mind, I will be happy to answer :)

@Rowan
Woah, they look amazing! I would be delighted to draw them
You will be receiving a PM shortly with the pricing :)
@FloatingInSpace
Please,please dont worry about it!
Feel free to ask anything that comes to mind, I will be happy to answer :)

@Rowan
Woah, they look amazing! I would be delighted to draw them
You will be receiving a PM shortly with the pricing :)
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid All clear, it’s beautiful [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1] cant wait to see the finished work! (Also sorry for the delay, your ping got drowned in GASP stuff ^^’)
@SpaceOrchid
All clear, it’s beautiful cant wait to see the finished work!
(Also sorry for the delay, your ping got drowned in GASP stuff ^^’)
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
Thank you for the patience all, you are the best!! @Alixe Here is Lethe! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/731240509472899132/Alixe_SpaceOrchid_Sig.png[/img] Hope you like her! :) If you need any corrections, please let me know! @Viskara I am almost done with your sketch as well, although I must ask you, do you have a preferred expression you would like to see? More tooth-y/ fierce? Or just her, sitting calmly, surrounded by her wraiths? Edit: Thank you Alixe, for the generous gift, I am glad I met your expectations!
Thank you for the patience all, you are the best!!

@Alixe
Here is Lethe!
Alixe_SpaceOrchid_Sig.png
Hope you like her! :)

If you need any corrections, please let me know!

@Viskara
I am almost done with your sketch as well, although I must ask you, do you have a preferred expression you would like to see? More tooth-y/ fierce? Or just her, sitting calmly, surrounded by her wraiths?

Edit: Thank you Alixe, for the generous gift, I am glad I met your expectations!
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

I'm fine with any pose. You have artistic freedom on that one :)
@SpaceOrchid

I'm fine with any pose. You have artistic freedom on that one :)
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@SpaceOrchid

Hello again, I know you currently are labeled as full, but I was wondering if I could ask you about how much a potential commission would cost?
@SpaceOrchid

Hello again, I know you currently are labeled as full, but I was wondering if I could ask you about how much a potential commission would cost?
uCR5SCW.png
@Viskara Here is your coloured sketch: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/731644869067538482/ViskaraSpaceOrchid_RSK.png[/img] Is everything alright? Would you like something changed/ repositioned /redesigned? More wraiths? Anything you can think of really (Please note, the markings will not be in the lineart update, because they take tons of time.If you want to see them, please say so :) [rule] @FloatingInSpace Hello there,welcome back :) Sure thing, I will be more than happy to quote a price! Just share your idea, either here or via PM and I will send you several quotes (if applicable) via PM Technically there is one spot open. The (Full) marker is to prevent customers from waiting longer than I would like as I am drawing at a slower pace at the moment! I can ping you separately if you wish~
@Viskara

Here is your coloured sketch:
ViskaraSpaceOrchid_RSK.png

Is everything alright? Would you like something changed/ repositioned /redesigned? More wraiths? Anything you can think of really

(Please note, the markings will not be in the lineart update, because they take tons of time.If you want to see them, please say so :)

@FloatingInSpace

Hello there,welcome back :)

Sure thing, I will be more than happy to quote a price! Just share your idea, either here or via PM and I will send you several quotes (if applicable) via PM

Technically there is one spot open. The (Full) marker is to prevent customers from waiting longer than I would like as I am drawing at a slower pace at the moment! I can ping you separately if you wish~
sigg.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28