Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@ SpaceOrchid I’m ok to see wip to make sure the feel is right! I’m sure the finished project will still be a surprise
And for their personalities I’d like the one with noodles to be smiling, the one about to eat should look excited!
I’m glad you like this idea, it popped into my head and I just couldn’t let it go
@ SpaceOrchid I’m ok to see wip to make sure the feel is right! I’m sure the finished project will still be a surprise
And for their personalities I’d like the one with noodles to be smiling, the one about to eat should look excited!
I’m glad you like this idea, it popped into my head and I just couldn’t let it go
wC5zS4I.pngobe1.pngcoatl-1.pngImp.pngSpiral.pngVZZZG9B.png
@ahzidal

No worries! I actually almost pinged you again twice but decided against it since you did sound a bit busy. Real life always has an advantage! Take your time!

Looking at it now, I do like the normal trees better as well, so normal, albeit radioactive, trees it is!

@sempere

That sounds great, I will send you the receipt in a bit!
@ahzidal

No worries! I actually almost pinged you again twice but decided against it since you did sound a bit busy. Real life always has an advantage! Take your time!

Looking at it now, I do like the normal trees better as well, so normal, albeit radioactive, trees it is!

@sempere

That sounds great, I will send you the receipt in a bit!
sigg.png
@ahzidal Hello there! Nitro is ready and is happy to get back to you! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/975116462454874232/ahzidal_C.png[/img] I had a blast with this piece, although the background did give me a harder time than anticipated! [s] hence the delay, sorry about that[/s] Let me know if everything is up to your liking!
@ahzidal

Hello there!

Nitro is ready and is happy to get back to you!

ahzidal_C.png

I had a blast with this piece, although the background did give me a harder time than anticipated! hence the delay, sorry about that
Let me know if everything is up to your liking!

sigg.png
Aww!! He looks great! Thank you so much <33
He has the energy I imagine him to have, and the interpretation of the background is lovely. I'm very happy with it :D
Aww!! He looks great! Thank you so much <33
He has the energy I imagine him to have, and the interpretation of the background is lovely. I'm very happy with it :D
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@sempere Hello there! Excuse my silence, I was preparing for an exhibition and these past two weeks have been quite stressful! Your sketch is ready [s]for quite some time now, I just couldnt find time to pop up online[/s] Here is Yaxonn, sitting cross-legged and enjoying their bowl of ramen! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/979312804844683304/sempere_sketch.jpg[/img] Turns out my initial idea coincided with the female Aberration's silhouette, so I decided to lower the excited head a little bit. Of course, the anatomy will be fixed at places. I hope you like it, any changes can be made at this time!
@sempere

Hello there!
Excuse my silence, I was preparing for an exhibition and these past two weeks have been quite stressful!
Your sketch is ready for quite some time now, I just couldnt find time to pop up online

Here is Yaxonn, sitting cross-legged and enjoying their bowl of ramen!
sempere_sketch.jpg

Turns out my initial idea coincided with the female Aberration's silhouette, so I decided to lower the excited head a little bit. Of course, the anatomy will be fixed at places.
I hope you like it, any changes can be made at this time!
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid oh my goodness it's so cute!!! no it's perfect I love it so much ^^
this is very exciting
@SpaceOrchid oh my goodness it's so cute!!! no it's perfect I love it so much ^^
this is very exciting
@sempere

I am glad to hear that and will get right to it!

Since you have requested no further updates, I will post the end result when it is ready!
@sempere

I am glad to hear that and will get right to it!

Since you have requested no further updates, I will post the end result when it is ready!
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid tysm! and yes I love your art so I am very comfortable with what you create <3
@SpaceOrchid tysm! and yes I love your art so I am very comfortable with what you create <3
@sempere Hello there! I hope this post finds you well! First of all, I am really sorry for contacting you so so late. These past few months were a fever-dream and lot of back and forth travelling, preventing me of even going online. I realize that the delay was entirely on my end, and ,of course you will be reimbursed for it! Please select any two dragons from your lair and I will draw them stamp-like headshots with an emotion of your choice! Of course, it can be a food-loving critter as the ones in your signature! Without further delay, here is Yaxonn! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/1014490954562027570/sempere_done_1000.png[/img] I have gone a little bit over my normal rendering, since, well, I owe you this much. [s] and Yaxonn is surprisingly fun to work on [/s] If everything is up to your liking, I will send you the better quality over PM! Once again, I am sorry for the delay!
@sempere

Hello there!
I hope this post finds you well!
First of all, I am really sorry for contacting you so so late. These past few months were a fever-dream and lot of back and forth travelling, preventing me of even going online. I realize that the delay was entirely on my end, and ,of course you will be reimbursed for it!

Please select any two dragons from your lair and I will draw them stamp-like headshots with an emotion of your choice! Of course, it can be a food-loving critter as the ones in your signature!

Without further delay, here is Yaxonn!

sempere_done_1000.png

I have gone a little bit over my normal rendering, since, well, I owe you this much. and Yaxonn is surprisingly fun to work on

If everything is up to your liking, I will send you the better quality over PM!

Once again, I am sorry for the delay!
sigg.png
@Recordzz @VixenKai @Goblincat @Xayxayx@Joywing @SeaEagle @Joule @SarcasticHawke @InannaSerra @StarlitOblivion @3ctoplasm @borrowedphrases @Kaminome @ThiccerSticker @ahzidal @5H4D0WDU57 @DearLostSanity17

Hello there,
Since my treasure reserves are running low, there is one treasure slot open! maybe 2 if I really like the subjects :'>
@Recordzz @VixenKai @Goblincat @Xayxayx@Joywing @SeaEagle @Joule @SarcasticHawke @InannaSerra @StarlitOblivion @3ctoplasm @borrowedphrases @Kaminome @ThiccerSticker @ahzidal @5H4D0WDU57 @DearLostSanity17

Hello there,
Since my treasure reserves are running low, there is one treasure slot open! maybe 2 if I really like the subjects :'>
sigg.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28