Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@nephelle Your new signature is ready! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/697159516739076139/698982496963919935/525nephelle.png[/img] Thank you for ordering, it was a pleasure working with you. :)
@nephelle
Your new signature is ready!

525nephelle.png

Thank you for ordering, it was a pleasure working with you. :)

sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid, you have lovely art! nephelle was actually trading with me in Item Sales, so the signature looks familiar haha, I actually quite like it :D username / ID: Kunikida / 78878 Character/s: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59548709] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595488/59548709_350.png[/img] [/url] type: Signature reference: payment method: gems apparel: Love's Herald Orientation: Right background Yes (please specify) - similar to his usermade skin's markings; a sort of pastel cloudy scene I'm not sure if you'd be willing to incorporate his accent? I'd be willing to pay extra for that. No worries if you can't ^^
@SpaceOrchid, you have lovely art! nephelle was actually trading with me in Item Sales, so the signature looks familiar haha, I actually quite like it :D

username / ID: Kunikida / 78878
Character/s:
59548709_350.png

type: Signature
reference:
payment method: gems
apparel: Love's Herald
Orientation: Right
background Yes (please specify) - similar to his usermade skin's markings; a sort of pastel cloudy scene

I'm not sure if you'd be willing to incorporate his accent? I'd be willing to pay extra for that. No worries if you can't ^^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Kunikida I have contacted you via PM :)

2/3 slots left open
3 discount bundles available
@Kunikida I have contacted you via PM :)

2/3 slots left open
3 discount bundles available
sigg.png
Hello! May I reserve a slot! I’ll fill out the form immediately tomorrow, I’m in a bit of a time crunch rn! Thank you!! ^w^

@SpaceOrchid
Hello! May I reserve a slot! I’ll fill out the form immediately tomorrow, I’m in a bit of a time crunch rn! Thank you!! ^w^

@SpaceOrchid
IMG_9366.gif
@SpaceOrchid
by chance do you do character design or art of anthropomorphic animals?
@SpaceOrchid
by chance do you do character design or art of anthropomorphic animals?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Recordzz I will hold a temporary slot for you.

@Lyra531 Sure.PM me to discuss the details you wish to know,I am sure we can come to something.

:)
@Recordzz I will hold a temporary slot for you.

@Lyra531 Sure.PM me to discuss the details you wish to know,I am sure we can come to something.

:)
sigg.png
AaaaaaAaaaA I’m really sorry I impulse finished a gem gene project and then realised I had a reserved slot here and alsjdjdjdjd I’m a little too poor now ;-;

But please add me to the pinglist once I re-earn enough gems!! ^^’ Sorry for the inconvenience!

@SpaceOrchid
AaaaaaAaaaA I’m really sorry I impulse finished a gem gene project and then realised I had a reserved slot here and alsjdjdjdjd I’m a little too poor now ;-;

But please add me to the pinglist once I re-earn enough gems!! ^^’ Sorry for the inconvenience!

@SpaceOrchid
IMG_9366.gif
@Recordzz

Sure thing :)
@Recordzz

Sure thing :)
sigg.png
@Kunikida It was a pleasure drawing him. Thank you! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/697159516739076139/700063387228569600/Kunikida.png[/img]
@Kunikida
It was a pleasure drawing him. Thank you!

Kunikida.png
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

Thank you so much for drawing him, he's gorgeous! :)

I have a matching profile picture and vista to go with your lovely signature art <3
@SpaceOrchid

Thank you so much for drawing him, he's gorgeous! :)

I have a matching profile picture and vista to go with your lovely signature art <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28