Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
Ooh please add me to your pinglist :) and happy recent birthday!
Ooh please add me to your pinglist :) and happy recent birthday!
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
@Joule
Thank you :)
You have been added to Tagu the ping keeper's list!

I have added "last ping" and "next ping" to the ping section so I keep better track of how often I ping you all :)

Also, a head-ups. It is the end of my semester and the start of my session so I will be taking slightly more time for completing orders.
I have started working on wesleythewitch's commission! Please expect a PM soon :)

I am also considering making some polls so I can improve this shop so stay tuned all!
@Joule
Thank you :)
You have been added to Tagu the ping keeper's list!

I have added "last ping" and "next ping" to the ping section so I keep better track of how often I ping you all :)

Also, a head-ups. It is the end of my semester and the start of my session so I will be taking slightly more time for completing orders.
I have started working on wesleythewitch's commission! Please expect a PM soon :)

I am also considering making some polls so I can improve this shop so stay tuned all!
sigg.png
@wesleythewitch Whats that smell? Watermelons? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/722053988635115550/wesleythewitch_SpaceOrchid.png[/img] Thanks for the commission! If there is anything you want changed I would be delighted to help :) [rule] All slots open again! 3 X 10% off USD order bundles still available! [rule] Edit: I have decided to move all PM conversation to this thread. From now on, only the first "receipt" PM will be active. Any following updates (sketch/lineart/finished product/ corrections) will be posted in this thread and the user will be pinged!
@wesleythewitch

Whats that smell? Watermelons?
wesleythewitch_SpaceOrchid.png

Thanks for the commission!
If there is anything you want changed I would be delighted to help :)

All slots open again!
3 X 10% off USD order bundles still available!

Edit: I have decided to move all PM conversation to this thread. From now on, only the first "receipt" PM will be active. Any following updates (sketch/lineart/finished product/ corrections) will be posted in this thread and the user will be pinged!
sigg.png
Can i grab a slot for USD? EDIT: Form time~~ [b]username / ID:[/b] L1br4 51679 [b]Character/s:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49948492][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/499485/49948492_350.png[/img][/url] [b]type: (Bust/Halfbody/Fullbody/Signature)[/b] Signature! reference: (is there any other image I can use for creating your piece? If not leave this blank ) [b]payment method: (gems, usd)[/b] USD [b]apparel: ( what items would you like to see on your dragon? You can leave this blank. In such a case I will be choosing which apparel gets included,depending on composition/ complexity.)[/b] please include the skin :) Orientation: Left/Right [b]background Yes (please specify)/ No[/b] Yes, simple color! @SpaceOrchid
Can i grab a slot for USD?

EDIT: Form time~~

username / ID: L1br4 51679
Character/s:
49948492_350.png
type: (Bust/Halfbody/Fullbody/Signature) Signature!
reference: (is there any other image I can use for creating your piece? If not leave this blank )
payment method: (gems, usd) USD
apparel: ( what items would you like to see on your dragon? You can leave this blank. In such a case I will be choosing which apparel gets included,depending on composition/ complexity.) please include the skin :)
Orientation: Left/Right
background Yes (please specify)/ No Yes, simple color!

@SpaceOrchid
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

Hello there and thank you for ordering :)
I have sent you a PM regarding the details!

Edit:
Details specified via PM
Payment received
@L1BR4

Hello there and thank you for ordering :)
I have sent you a PM regarding the details!

Edit:
Details specified via PM
Payment received
sigg.png
@L1BR4 Hello there :) Here are some rough coloured sketches for your review~ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/725457048216666172/L1BR4_SpaceOrchid.png[/img] [center][size=2] Open in new tab for full view[/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/725457061453889542/L1BR4_SpaceOrchid_2.png[/img] I have tried including as much of his skin as I could without breaking the general feel to the wings. I could move them a bit further up, however it is your call on that one. There is the possibility moving them towards the center, if you dont mind losing some of the main wings. I would personally move the flowers from his primal eyes a bit towards the back of his head, to balance the whites from the gossamer fillet a bit. Should I do that, or would you prefer even more tiny flowers? :'D As for the background. Which one do you prefer? Is the colour okay? Should I be adding another colour/shapes/gradient? Is there anything you want changed/ removed/ added? [rule] On another note! There is still one USD-discount bundle left to be claimed!(Given TeruTeruYui's order goes through) Grab it while you still can!
@L1BR4

Hello there :)

Here are some rough coloured sketches for your review~

L1BR4_SpaceOrchid.png
Open in new tab for full view
L1BR4_SpaceOrchid_2.png

I have tried including as much of his skin as I could without breaking the general feel to the wings. I could move them a bit further up, however it is your call on that one. There is the possibility moving them towards the center, if you dont mind losing some of the main wings.

I would personally move the flowers from his primal eyes a bit towards the back of his head, to balance the whites from the gossamer fillet a bit. Should I do that, or would you prefer even more tiny flowers? :'D

As for the background. Which one do you prefer? Is the colour okay? Should I be adding another colour/shapes/gradient?

Is there anything you want changed/ removed/ added?

On another note!
There is still one USD-discount bundle left to be claimed!(Given TeruTeruYui's order goes through)
Grab it while you still can!
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

sdvjhjks;eh;;

Ahh it looks amazing! The skin looks great where it is, no need to move it.

I think moving the flowers would look better than adding more o/

I enjoy the top background more :)

@SpaceOrchid

sdvjhjks;eh;;

Ahh it looks amazing! The skin looks great where it is, no need to move it.

I think moving the flowers would look better than adding more o/

I enjoy the top background more :)

@L1BR4 This is the response I like to see! :) Here is your lineart! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/725886774391472188/L1BR4_SpaceOrchid_3.png[/img] I have made several changes/adjustments to the lineart. The flowers have been moved. The chains of the gossamer fillet and the seraph ornaments have been adjusted. The neck,horns and part of the wing have been slightly tweaked. Is there anything you want me to do? I will not be changing the lineart after I start colouring~
@L1BR4

This is the response I like to see! :)
Here is your lineart!
L1BR4_SpaceOrchid_3.png

I have made several changes/adjustments to the lineart.
The flowers have been moved.
The chains of the gossamer fillet and the seraph ornaments have been adjusted.
The neck,horns and part of the wing have been slightly tweaked.

Is there anything you want me to do? I will not be changing the lineart after I start colouring~

sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

Ah yes looks amazing!

The only thing is removing the pupil? I like him better without it (he's born blind in my cannon for him :))

Thank you so much!
@SpaceOrchid

Ah yes looks amazing!

The only thing is removing the pupil? I like him better without it (he's born blind in my cannon for him :))

Thank you so much!
@L1BR4

Sure thing, He will look as in the rough sketch- a light green sclera and a white pupil. Unless you prefer a pure-white eye?
The line is for my convenience.

@L1BR4

Sure thing, He will look as in the rough sketch- a light green sclera and a white pupil. Unless you prefer a pure-white eye?
The line is for my convenience.

sigg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28