Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28
@SpaceOrchid

Hmm,,, I think I’d enjoy all white more?
But it’s up to you :)

Thanks so much for being so lovely to work with!
@SpaceOrchid

Hmm,,, I think I’d enjoy all white more?
But it’s up to you :)

Thanks so much for being so lovely to work with!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 Here is your boy :) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/726202370035417118/Mercury_L1BR4_Sig_SpaceOrchid.png[/img] Hope you like it! [rule] All slots open again. 2 discount bundles left to be claimed.
@L1BR4

Here is your boy :)

Mercury_L1BR4_Sig_SpaceOrchid.png

Hope you like it!

All slots open again. 2 discount bundles left to be claimed.
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

acsbjhge Thank you so much!!!

I love it so much thank youuuu!
@SpaceOrchid

acsbjhge Thank you so much!!!

I love it so much thank youuuu!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
My pleasure!

Mercury is a gorgeous wildclaw.
Hope we get to work together again :)
My pleasure!

Mercury is a gorgeous wildclaw.
Hope we get to work together again :)
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid username / ID: Alixe #274008 Character/s: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/267381][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/2674/267381_350.png[/img][/url] reference: // type: signature payment method: gems apparel: I’d love for the bun-bun to be included. As for the rest, I’m pretty flexible, I’d love to see any of the starsilks but it’s perfectly fine if you don’t want to draw them. :) Orientation: left background: yes, simple colors
@SpaceOrchid

username / ID: Alixe #274008
Character/s:
267381_350.png
reference: //
type: signature
payment method: gems
apparel: I’d love for the bun-bun to be included. As for the rest, I’m pretty flexible, I’d love to see any of the starsilks but it’s perfectly fine if you don’t want to draw them. :)
Orientation: left
background: yes, simple colors
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
@Alixe
Hello there!

I would be more than delighted to draw Lethe and Bun-bun. They look so graceful together :)

I will send you a PM shortly!
@Alixe
Hello there!

I would be more than delighted to draw Lethe and Bun-bun. They look so graceful together :)

I will send you a PM shortly!
sigg.png
@Alixe Thank you for your patience! :) With half my exams done, I can finally get to work on Lethe! Here are your coloured WIPs: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/728047111634944041/AlixeSigWip.png[/img] [center][size=2]Open in new tab for full view[/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/728047121676369950/SAlixeSigWip2.png[/img] I have tried positioning the apparel in such a way that they don''t interfere with each other, although I personally would remove the gem from her plumed headdress as I feel it takes from the earring. It is your call. The daisy flower fall is also kind of light for it to be readable, although I dont mind leaving it in. They will pop out with some lineart. The iris will be barely visible, the black line is just for convenience. As for the versions. The only difference is in her back wing. I like the second one as Lethe's silhouette is more readable. Is there anything you want to change/remove/add/ redesign? Anything really.
@Alixe

Thank you for your patience! :)
With half my exams done, I can finally get to work on Lethe!
Here are your coloured WIPs:

AlixeSigWip.png
Open in new tab for full view
SAlixeSigWip2.png

I have tried positioning the apparel in such a way that they don''t interfere with each other, although I personally would remove the gem from her plumed headdress as I feel it takes from the earring. It is your call.
The daisy flower fall is also kind of light for it to be readable, although I dont mind leaving it in. They will pop out with some lineart.
The iris will be barely visible, the black line is just for convenience.

As for the versions. The only difference is in her back wing. I like the second one as Lethe's silhouette is more readable.

Is there anything you want to change/remove/add/ redesign? Anything really.

sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid

Ooooooh both look absolutely lovely!! I would agree to alterations to the Plumed Headdress, it is a little distracting from the other features. The daisy flowerfall is a nice touch and I’d love for it too be included.

As for the version, aaah, that’s a difficult one because on one hand I like the backdrop that her wing offers but on the other without it the overall look is more clear-cut.

I think in the end I also prefer the second version. I love that it divides the space in two visuals like this: one side her face with the halo framing her like a sun on a dark background, on the other the moons and stars on the lighter, speckled feathers of her wings. Very, very beautiful!

So, Version 2 it is, the gem can definitely go, a couple of flower petals would be lovely but I’d leave their inclusion ultimately up to you, and I’m in love with what I see and have nothing to add.

Oh, and I’ve got my fingers crossed that your exams will turn out fine! :)
@SpaceOrchid

Ooooooh both look absolutely lovely!! I would agree to alterations to the Plumed Headdress, it is a little distracting from the other features. The daisy flowerfall is a nice touch and I’d love for it too be included.

As for the version, aaah, that’s a difficult one because on one hand I like the backdrop that her wing offers but on the other without it the overall look is more clear-cut.

I think in the end I also prefer the second version. I love that it divides the space in two visuals like this: one side her face with the halo framing her like a sun on a dark background, on the other the moons and stars on the lighter, speckled feathers of her wings. Very, very beautiful!

So, Version 2 it is, the gem can definitely go, a couple of flower petals would be lovely but I’d leave their inclusion ultimately up to you, and I’m in love with what I see and have nothing to add.

Oh, and I’ve got my fingers crossed that your exams will turn out fine! :)
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
username / ID: Viskara / 269127 Character/s: [morphology=644123] type: Signature reference: payment method: USD apparel: Orientation: Left background: Yes, something like a dark blue cloudy sky with teal coloured sparks. And it would be a dream, if you could add the familiar. [item=King Quillrunner] If anything is too complicated or too much, let me know :)
username / ID: Viskara / 269127
Character/s:
New project

type: Signature
reference:
payment method: USD
apparel:
Orientation: Left
background: Yes, something like a dark blue cloudy sky with teal coloured sparks. And it would be a dream, if you could add the familiar.
King Quillrunner

If anything is too complicated or too much, let me know :)
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@Viskara

Ah she is gorgeous. Does she have a name yet?
I love how her companion and Lethe's companion (the order before you ) have the same majestic cat :)

You will receive a PM with further details about your signature!
@Viskara

Ah she is gorgeous. Does she have a name yet?
I love how her companion and Lethe's companion (the order before you ) have the same majestic cat :)

You will receive a PM with further details about your signature!
sigg.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28