Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Space Orchid's Art Shop
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
I’ve been good, I hope you’re doing just as well!! ^^

Looking forward to it! :)
I’ve been good, I hope you’re doing just as well!! ^^

Looking forward to it! :)
IMG_9366.gif
@SpaceOrchid
Absolutely adoring the newer pieces you have, especially Ryvin and Quex, they're gorgeous! Would be great to have Ryvin as an example on the front page to show everyone the awesome updated signature style!

May I please be added to your pinglist as well? Hope you're doing well and look forward to your next pieces <3
@SpaceOrchid
Absolutely adoring the newer pieces you have, especially Ryvin and Quex, they're gorgeous! Would be great to have Ryvin as an example on the front page to show everyone the awesome updated signature style!

May I please be added to your pinglist as well? Hope you're doing well and look forward to your next pieces <3
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
Hey @SeaEagle. Thanks for looking out for me!

You have been added :)
Hey @SeaEagle. Thanks for looking out for me!

You have been added :)
sigg.png
Flash news!
As it is my birthday today I have added a new discount!
10% off of any USD-only order. Stacks with other discounts!

A new navigational button (Discounts) has been added as well for quicker browsing!
I have updated the ping policy as well (see FAQ)
@Recordzz @VixenKai @Goblincat @Xayxayx@Joywing @SeaEagle

:)
Flash news!
As it is my birthday today I have added a new discount!
10% off of any USD-only order. Stacks with other discounts!

A new navigational button (Discounts) has been added as well for quicker browsing!
I have updated the ping policy as well (see FAQ)
@Recordzz @VixenKai @Goblincat @Xayxayx@Joywing @SeaEagle

:)
sigg.png
@Joywing Jacqueline is ready to write more sensational stories! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/716804212432044112/Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png[/img] Hope she looks mischievous enough! Let me know if you need something changed. (Either here or in PM) Edit: Font made by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2495727/1]Arkeyr79[/url]. Go check it out!
@Joywing
Jacqueline is ready to write more sensational stories!

Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png

Hope she looks mischievous enough! Let me know if you need something changed. (Either here or in PM)

Edit: Font made by Arkeyr79. Go check it out!
sigg.png
@SpaceOrchid Aaaa, it looks absolutely wonderful! I hope it's alright for me to leave my review here.

First, I appreciate that you were extremely prompt with your responses and updates. I understand that it's not easy to stay on top of the ball with art, and I felt very reassured that you consulted me often for feedback on various aspects of the work. From the sketch to the finished product, I was glad that I was allowed input on the direction of the work.

Speaking of which, the updates themselves were very detailed, and I appreciate that you also discussed your own opinion and work process. (The font was an especially nice touch.) You went beyond expectations in sourcing and providing WIPs. The transparency of work process is a great reassurance.

With regard to pricing, I find the prices for your work to be very fair for the high quality of the work and service. My interactions with you were very positive, and I found it to be a good experience when commissioning you.

Overall, it was a pleasure to work with you! I will definitely be coming back for more art in the future!
@SpaceOrchid Aaaa, it looks absolutely wonderful! I hope it's alright for me to leave my review here.

First, I appreciate that you were extremely prompt with your responses and updates. I understand that it's not easy to stay on top of the ball with art, and I felt very reassured that you consulted me often for feedback on various aspects of the work. From the sketch to the finished product, I was glad that I was allowed input on the direction of the work.

Speaking of which, the updates themselves were very detailed, and I appreciate that you also discussed your own opinion and work process. (The font was an especially nice touch.) You went beyond expectations in sourcing and providing WIPs. The transparency of work process is a great reassurance.

With regard to pricing, I find the prices for your work to be very fair for the high quality of the work and service. My interactions with you were very positive, and I found it to be a good experience when commissioning you.

Overall, it was a pleasure to work with you! I will definitely be coming back for more art in the future!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing

It was truly a pleasure working with you. Thank you.
I look forward to our next collaboration :)
@Joywing

It was truly a pleasure working with you. Thank you.
I look forward to our next collaboration :)
sigg.png
username / ID: wesleythewitch 131725 Character/s: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29945503] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299456/29945503_350.png[/img] [/url] type: Signature payment method: Gems apparel: The apparel she's currently wearing please! Orientation: No preference background: A simple one would be great. She is an assassin who neutralizes opponents by spraying a fruity gas which knocks them out, so maybe some mist, fruit, etc?
username / ID: wesleythewitch 131725
Character/s:

29945503_350.png

type: Signature
payment method: Gems
apparel: The apparel she's currently wearing please!
Orientation: No preference
background: A simple one would be great. She is an assassin who neutralizes opponents by spraying a fruity gas which knocks them out, so maybe some mist, fruit, etc?
@wesleythewitch
Hello!
Melancia is absolutely adorable and deadly

I have sent you a PM with the details for your order and have already added you to the slot list! :)

Edit: PM received
Payment received
Thanks
@wesleythewitch
Hello!
Melancia is absolutely adorable and deadly

I have sent you a PM with the details for your order and have already added you to the slot list! :)

Edit: PM received
Payment received
Thanks
sigg.png
@Recordzz Anamino is one with the stars now! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697159516739076139/719182571992252416/Recordzz_right_SpaceOrchid.png[/img] Thank you for this opportunity. I hope we get to work together again sometime, you were such a delight! [rule] On another note- a reminder: There is still an active discount for USD orders. Check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2843799#post_42857414]this post[/url] for more info!
@Recordzz

Anamino is one with the stars now!
Recordzz_right_SpaceOrchid.png

Thank you for this opportunity. I hope we get to work together again sometime, you were such a delight!

On another note- a reminder:
There is still an active discount for USD orders. Check this post for more info!
sigg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28