Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lore shop || storyteller’s glade
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@FluffyTundras

Incredibly sorry for the wait! We're finished with your order, and we hope you like it! It's been sent by pm!
@FluffyTundras

Incredibly sorry for the wait! We're finished with your order, and we hope you like it! It's been sent by pm!
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.png CN/EN | FR+16 | wishlist | badges | hatchery | lore shop |
few's fighters [LV25 raffle for new players]

White flowers and waxen leaves flutter in the wind. It seems there is much more of a story to the clan standing here than meets the eye...
Hey, can i be added to the pinglist for when you'll taking orders again? thanks :D
Hey, can i be added to the pinglist for when you'll taking orders again? thanks :D
nuvYkoF.png
@veverka333

of course! The legendary order I'm writing is nearly finished and the trilogy is in the works, so hopefully soon!
@veverka333

of course! The legendary order I'm writing is nearly finished and the trilogy is in the works, so hopefully soon!
it's finally done

@Dracana

I juggled the idea of the Jekyll/Hyde thing for way too long, but it's nearly 1700 words as an apology not like I forgot there was a word count
it's finally done

@Dracana

I juggled the idea of the Jekyll/Hyde thing for way too long, but it's nearly 1700 words as an apology not like I forgot there was a word count
@tacotwix

Thank you ^^
@tacotwix

Thank you ^^
@WhisperingThief

Hi! Incredibly sorry but as your payment you've written 90g, whereas the trilogy costs only 60g/kt :)) just so you know!
@WhisperingThief

Hi! Incredibly sorry but as your payment you've written 90g, whereas the trilogy costs only 60g/kt :)) just so you know!
@tacotwix

Username and ID: Giosetta

Type of package: LArge 400-500 words

Dragon name(s) and links:
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=270801&did=39483486

Specifications: Lore, for clan use I guess?

Other notes:
There's some information on his bio, the stuff I imagine for him and what I want.

Examples tab: Yes

Payment: Mixed gems and treasure

Pinglist: Yes.
@tacotwix

Username and ID: Giosetta

Type of package: LArge 400-500 words

Dragon name(s) and links:
https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=270801&did=39483486

Specifications: Lore, for clan use I guess?

Other notes:
There's some information on his bio, the stuff I imagine for him and what I want.

Examples tab: Yes

Payment: Mixed gems and treasure

Pinglist: Yes.
firetop.png
@Giosetta

hello! The lore shop is closed so I've put you on the pinglist for when it's reopened, if that's alright?
@Giosetta

hello! The lore shop is closed so I've put you on the pinglist for when it's reopened, if that's alright?
@tacotwix Thank you! I'll keep an eye open!
@tacotwix Thank you! I'll keep an eye open!
firetop.png
@tacotwix Oh, I know! I wanted to pay extra!
@tacotwix Oh, I know! I wanted to pay extra!
F9Ig0Fi.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12